Kiss

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just stared at me. She blinked a few times then opened .

"Wh-what?" she managed to whisper. I slowly put my hand on her head and patted her hair.

"I remember you," I quietly told her. "I-" I didn't get to finish. Sarang practically jumped onto me and we both fell back towards the grass.

"You idiot," she cried. "you can't just get into a car accident and forget about me. Do you have any idea how worried I was?" I was pretty surprised. I've never heard her talk this way before. I must've worried her so much. She buried her face in my chest and... well, cried. I tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry," I said. "did I keep you waiting long?" well that was stupid. Of course she's been waiting long. She didn't answer so I thought I made her angry.

"Um, well at least I'm okay now...?" why was I so bad at this? Sarang was quiet now.

"Don't ever leave me again. Okay?" she said quietly. I held her to me as I nodded.

"Yeah," and we stayed like that for a few minutes until I started to get a cramp.

"Uh, Sarang...?" She didn't move. Worried, I slowly got up, making sure she didn't fall. I looked at her face to see if anything was wrong. She wasn't opening her eyes. I checked for a pulse and it was fine.

"Hongki..." I heard her say. I sighed with relief. She just fell asleep. I brought her onto my back and stood up. Now the only problem was where I should drop her off.

- Sarang -

I woke up with a start. I looked up to see a  familiar room and I smiled at the familiarity. I forgot that my parents went on a vacation to Busan for the weekend. I guess the result of all my stress leaving was feeling sleepy. I smiled and got up. The clock read 6:00 pm and I slowly opened the door to see where Hongki was. I didn't see him anywhere so I quietly walked out. Once I was outside of Hongki's room, I saw that he was fast asleep on the couch. I sat next to him and moved his hair out of his face.

"Thank you for coming back to me," I whispered. I was about to get up when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"And...?" he said, groggily. I was confused.

"Wh-?" He pulled me closer to him until our faces were only a few inches apart.

"I did carry you all the way here didn't I?" he whispered, his voice clearer this time. I blushed.

"Y-yeah, uh thanks for that too I guess..." I looked down, trying to avoid his eyes. Then I looked back to him.

"Aren't you thankful for having someone who was willing to wait for you for three years?" I asked, trying not to smile. Hongki raised an eyebrow.

"There were other people waiting for me. Haneul going on about how she was my girlfriend before the accident when I was in the hospital." I let my mouth drop.

"Did you believe her?" Hongki simply laughed.

"I knew Haneul since we were kids. I most definitely did not believe that." I sighed. Good. "Haneul's pretty though. 99% of guys would kill to have her as their girlfriend." he then chuckled. I knew he was joking, but I was still kinda pissed so I sat up.

"Then why don't you want her, if she's so pretty?" I knew that sounded really childish but I was kinda mad. Hongki sat up then leaned in until our faces were only a few centimetres apart this time.

"Because I'm that 1%," he whispered. And before I knew it, he kissed me. It had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter