News

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things flew by really smoothly. I told my parents that I was at home the entire time (I gritted my teeth through that one),  and Jaehee told me that he was okay with being friends (I couldn't tell whether he was lying or not but I decided to believe him).

On Monday morning at school, Mina hurriedly sat down beside me in Hongki's seat and asked me what happened.

"So... what happened?!" she asked excitedly. "I heard you went on a group date with Jaehee and Haneul."

"Nothing big," I told her quietly. She made a face.

"Eh, I thought something interesting happened." Mina said disapprovingly. She went back to her seat and a few seconds later, the bell rang. Hongki didn't come today. That was weird. School dragged on and it was pretty boring without Hongki, but I somehow made it till the end of the day.

"Where's Hongki?" Mina asked me after class had ended for today. I shrugged. Did he catch a cold? I suddenly became worried.

"He's probably fine," Mina said, trying to comfort me. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, he's probably fine," I said. We walked out of the school building together then went our separate ways. I started walking home, and when I was about halfway there, I saw Hongki leaning against the walls of a convenience store. When he saw me, he stood up and smiled.

"Where were you today?" I asked. He walked over to me and took my hand. Instead of answering me, he lead me to the bus stop. We got onto the bus, and I tried asking him again.

"Is everything okay?" Hongki didn't answer this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter