chapter 8

Dream High 3

before all of this happened: on the Class B, a weird looking teacher was busy starting the class

hyoki:"is he our teacher??what should we do?? the teacher is busy"

eun ah:"i don't know...maybe we should smack him with a shoe or something"

soojin:"are you freakin crazy??let's just knock the door"  soojin knocked the door

teacher:"WWHHAATTTT"  the teacher shouted

hyunji:"aahh sunsengnim................................"

teacher:"aahh you are the new students right? why are you interupting my class??"

hasun:"sorry sunsengnim......it's just that, this is our classroom supposed to be, we belong to class B"

teacher:"class B?? I thought...........................ahh never mind.....please come in and introduce yourselves"

hasun:"annyeong haseyo jeonun lee ha sun imnida" 

hyoki:"annyeong haseyo jeonun lee hyoki imnida"  waving her hand

eun ah:"annyeong haseyo jeonun sung eun ah imnida"

soojin:"lee soojin imnida...annyeong haseyo"

hyunji:"jeonun sung hyunji imnida...annyeong!!"  the students were looking at each other and were whispering 

"is that them?" "why are they in class B?"  "their talents might be that bad"  was heard from the students.

teacher:"aaaiiiissshhh you punks.......(shouted at the other students who were whispering)......girls please sit at the back....i'm sorry.we didn't know you were arriving today that's why you're sitting at the back"

eun ah and hyunji:"it's ok sunsengnim.we get used to it............but unnie hasun and unnie hyoki don't.because they're short"  staring at the both unnies. hyoki glanced at both of them and the two remained quiet O_O*

teacher:"yah...."

hasun:"it's ok......i don't get mad at them at all"  the 5 girls proceed to their seats.

*********************************************************************************************************

recess time

soojin:"so are we going to the guys' room?"

hyoki:"oh...they're waiting outside with 3 other boys??"

hasun:"who are they?"

eun ah:"don't know and don't care"  eun ah frowned

hyunji:"com' on!! let's go say hi!"

*************************************************************

kai:"guys what's taking you so long??"

hasun:"hi guys...hyejin!! are you fine there?"

hyejin:"yeah!! i also found a friend...."

sunji:"annyeong..jeonun kim sunji imnida"

hasun:"hi nice to meet you"  shaking sunji's hand

gongchan:"HYOKI!!!!!!!!!!hyoki-ah..begopah!!!! let's buy cake!!"  gongchan hugged hyoki

hyoki:"aaaaa.......nice to see you gongchan...a..a araseo...take it easy^^"  patted his head like a dog

gongchan:"oh almost forgot..this is sehun....he is my dongsaeng from now on" 

sehun:"annyeong haseyo" bowing at hyoki

hyoki:"hello! nice to meet you" bowed in reply

gongchan:"come let's eat!!! com'on sehun-ah!"

sehun:"but how about her?" pointing at eun ah 

hyoki:"eun ah??  she don't get used to eating at recess times but if you want to invite her, then go ahead"  sehun walked towards to eun ah.

sehun:"annyeong!!! jeonun oh sehun imnida"  smiling brightly at eun ah

eun ah:"who??" with a written "not interested" on her face

sehun:"oh SE-HUN imnida" he emphasizes his name

eun ah:"ooooohhhhhh sehun?....what do you want? i'm busy.......will you please don't interupt me when doing something? i'm in a middle of introducing to sunji here"  with a irritated face

sehun:"aahh mianhe" bowing in front of eun ah and left walking fast towards gongchan and hyoki

hyoki:"sehun-ssi sorry about all that....she's always like this.......mianhe mianhe"

sehun:"i'ts ok...i get it....that's what noonas do to me all the time here in school...i just want to play with  them that's all."

hyoki:"noona??oh no no.she is younger than you. she younger than all of us except hyunji.hyunji is the maknae :) " 

gongchan:"so that means, only noonas do that to you??"

sehun:"yeah. they underestimate me :( "

hyoki:"yah sehun-ssi....if you want eun ah to like you.we'll help you.we know you like her"

sehun:"but....is it gonna work?"

gongchan:"sure it will........let's go eat first"  so the 3 of them went to the canteen to eat while the others are just in the waiting shed to socialize one another.