chapter 15

Dream High 3

kai, chanyeol and baekhyun were in their rooms waiting for gongchan and sehun to arrive

kai:"those idiots! where are they??" standing beside chanyeol who is playing a video game.

chanyeol:"they will be here soon kai, be patient................OH MAN!! i lose again!! this is a stupid game!" chanyeol faced baekhyun who was putting eyeliner

chanyeol:"yah.baekhyunnie! it's midnight and you're putting eyeliner??" baekhyun ignored him "YAH baekhyun-ah! are you listening?" baekhyun didn't say a word. chanyeol took the eyeliner

baekhyun:"YAH YAAAAHHHH!!!"

chanyeol:"catch it if you can!! i mean reach it if you can" baekhyun just cant reach because chanyeol is pretty high.

baekhyun:"...........not funny......*pout...."  baekhyun began having a teary eye and chanyeol began worried.

chanyeol:"aaahhh......mianhe hyung....i didn't mean it......" chanyeol returned the eyeliner

kai:"aaahhh both of you are just sick.....i hate it when hyungs are with me  -_-  " the 3 boys heard a loud wierd noise coming from the room of sunji and others. only they can hear it because the other students were asleep. "wwhooooooo~~ more! more!" was heard. the 3 boys are sticking their head on the door of the girls' room. chanyeol widen his eyes and was sticking his head hard to listen more, so as baekhyun. kai was just far away froom them covering his ears.

kai:"not happening, not happening...only...o o only gongchan and sehun are boys......boys in a.....girls room....wwwhhhh O_O  "

chanyeol:"wwooww sehun and gongchan are having a hit there"

kai:"YOU ERTS!!"  baekhyun was just laughing until suddenly the door opened and both of the boys fell. 

sunji:"YAH!!!YYAAHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!!!!!"

chanyeol:"hi sunji.....what a pleasing day is it?"

kai:"aaaahhhhhh COVER YOOUUR EEYES!!"  kai was closing his eyes and was covering baekhyun and chanyeol's eyes.

hyoki:"guys... what are you doing??and why are you covering your eyes??"  

kai:"aaaaa..oh..these hyungs want to check you out......so so sorrrrryyyyy about trying to check you guys..we we have to go now...O_O "  chanyeol was peeking if what WERE they doing and they were just drinking soju.

chanyeol:"oh so this is what you were doing???"

hyoki:"aaaaahhhh yeah??? what do you think we were doing?"

chanyeol:"i thought........" baekhyun covered chanyeol's mouth.

baekhyun:"AHAHAHAHA...funny funny chanyeol....anyway...who brought soju??"

hyoki:"sulli and krystal....anyway don't just stand there...come in......" the 3 boys enter the room  "sulli, krystal...this is baekhyun, chanyeol and kai"

krystal:"hhhheeeeeiiiiii~~~~" krystal is drunk and fell asleep xD

sulli:"sorry....krystal is fully drunk....hi i'm sulli" the 3 boys are also introducing themselves

sunji:"what are you doing here??" asking to kai

kai:"i told you they were just checking"

sunji:"if they were checking.....why are you here?"

kai:"i don't want to be alone in the room.......and WHY DO YOU CARE??"

sunji:"HEY DON'T BE SUCH AN IDIOT."

hyoki:"oooooooo.kkkkkkk~~~~ speaking of which, we were just about to call you guys and the others girls but the girls are already asleep"

baekhyun and chanyeol:"too bad" both said it in unison.

hyejin:"hhhmmm since the sojus are half finished, we should play truth or dare"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

sehun:"i'm tired"

hyejin:"come on!!just 3 spins"

"FINE!!"

"GO!! SPIN!!" they spin the bottle and it pointed to sunji

sunji:"yah! ahh wae..."

hyejin:"alright, sunji truth or dare"

sunji:"i hate dares...truth then"

hyunji:"alright, kai or taemin?" all were shocked about the question and was waiting the answer attentively. sunji and kai was looking at one another.

sunji:"well.......i choose taemin"  sunji said directly. with no hesitation

"wwwwwhhhoooooooooooo jinja??" everyone said in unison except kai

kai:"WHAT??!ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE IS A JERK!!"

sunji:"well the jerk around here is YOU!!"

sehun:"yah yah!! stop this love quarel of yours and act mature!"

sulli:"AAAWWWW MAKNAE IS ACTING MATURE NOW.SWEET SWEET MAKNAE!!!" squishing sehun

"OK TURN THE BOTTLE!!!" it pointed to baekhyun

gongchan:"truth or dare hyung...."

baekhyun:"this is tiresome......truth"

sulli:"do you like hasun??"

"ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" everyone was interested of the question

baekhyun:"aahm well yeah...after all we are the oldest among our friends. she's the oldest among you girls and i'm older than chanyeol, kai, sehun and gongchan."

sulli:"but do you like like her?"

baekhyun:"i don't know ok!!!!" baekhyun was blushing hard.

sulli:"oh i see....^^"

"TURN THE BOTTLE!!!" this time it pointed to gongchan.

sulli:"wwooaah!! atlast!! truth or dare?"

gongchan:"hhmmm dare..afterall no one tried it yet so..dare!"

sulli:"hhmmm...hehehe 3:D.......kiss HYOKI!!!!!!"

"wwwaaAAAHHHH!!!!" everyone was so noisy

hyoki:"what??? are you being.............aa aaa a a a wait guys.....this is too much...really"

gongchan:"come on hyoki-ah!!! 뽀뽀!!!"

hyoki:"SHUT UP YOU ERT!!!!NEVER!!!"

sulli:"guys!! a dare is a dare!! hold hyoki!!!!"  everyone was holding hyoki, her arms, her leg and her head

sulli:"i think this is too much guys (^_^') " 

gongchan:"just sit straight hyoki-ah~~" hyoki was covering her lips

hyoki:"NO GONGCHAN!!!DON'T YOU DO IT!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!" gongchan is getting closer and was just kissing her forehead

gongchan:"it's a dare....get it??"  hyoki froze like what happened before. this time she was still covering

sulli:"i was expecting a kiss on the lips but that's good (^_^') "

hyunji:"o oh...hyoki froze again...XD "

sehun:"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you two are just.........gongchan!!! teach me this technique..you are my master now" bowing at gongchan

gongchan:"me? alright sehun-ah" patting sehun while hyoki is still paralyzed.

946154_3007057432743_1043778226_n.jpg