dance off

Dream High 3

the 12 friends were up so early. 7:00 in the morning just to prepare their dance off.

chanyeol:"this is nerve racking. are you nervous soojin?" asking soojin near him

soojin:"not at all because were many"

chanyeol:"many? i mean not that many. you are only 7"

soojin:"nope were 9 now. we added 2 more girls to join from our class. they are pretty good too. they have been hiding this talent ever since.they are geeks but super duper good at dancing" soojin smiled and walked away. chanyeol ran towards kai and whispered to him

chanyeol:"kai, the girls are adding some dancers"

kai:"yeah i know"

chanyeol:"what? but what about us? don't we need back up too?"

kai:"common. it's fine chanyeol and the girls needed 2 more so we will just going to have fun, ok?"  chanyeol was really nervous but ended up a smiling face.

the girls checked the lobby and Mr. park and Ms. G was off to get the "stars". hasun made a signal to gongchan and sehun. their class is going to start exactly at 7:30 am. gongchan and sehun were checking the time and kai was incharge of gathering the students and sunsengnims by using the horn that he's holding.

gongchan:"50 seconds left"

kai:"time to dance" kai used the horn and the teachers were crazy annoyed by it. "what is that noise??"  "it's coming over there!!" "let's go let's go!!" were heard from the students and the teachers followed as well. the music started playing. kai started dancing first.

"hey i know this song and i know this dance" one male student from Class B said

"yo bro this is what we've practiced last year" the friend of the student from class B said

"Class A and B are joining in.hey guys let's join them....we should dance what we've practiced before...." another student from Class B said. so the 3 students from Class B, joined the boys from class A.

 

 

 

 

 

now the boys are done with their dance, it's time for the girls. the girls were preparing their dance on stage at the end of the new gym

 

 

 

when the music continues to play, all the students joined in the fun. from both classes.

"well class B aren't that bad either"  "yeah. i agree. they should be in the same classes. you know, no class A or B." "no high class or low." "no first or second rate"  the teachers were talking to each other as they watch the students have fun.

kai:"see? we are different, but we belong together. SO DON'T AGREE TO HAVE COMPETITIONS. WE ARE NOT COMPETING EACH OTHERRRR!!!" kai said using his megaphone to the teachers. but suddenly, 2 cars came with Ms. G on the car and Mr. Park on the other. from the car, a girl first came out wearing a black outfit. the students stopped their dancing and stared at the girl.

hyuna_red_lipstick_tn-12895.png

"that's hyuna"  "OMO hyunA??" the students were whispering. another girl came out from the car. she has a straight brown hair. she was wearing shades, a hat and a jacket.she's all filled up. she was carrying a back pack.

20110910_krystal_airportfashion.jpg

"that is krystal"  "gosh she is damn pretty".another girl followed the girl named krystal. she also have straight hair but its black. she has full bangs and a back pack aswell.when she came out from the car, she looks joyfull. she grabbed at krystal. you can already see that both of them are close friends.

sulli2.jpg

"oh? who's that?"  "i'm not so sure"  "i think that's sulli!!!"  "oh her hair is long now!!" "oh jinja yepuda!!" was heard from the students.

from the car, another girl came out with a curly hair, has a "baby boy" printed on the top shirt and wearing a purple back pack.

A-Pink-s-Na-Eun-completes-first-filming-

"oohhhh GOSH it's na eun"  " she is so so cute!!" the boy students were whispering to a girl named na eun.

na eun:"what is all the rackin about?"

hyuna:"uuhh i shouldn't have come here....i want to go home.....these students are so pathetic"

sulli:"looks like they are having fun"

krystal:"yeah!! can we join them?"

hyuna:"NO........i don't care......uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" she rolled her eyes 

na eun:"then.......just pretend that you care. it works on you...right?"

hyuna:"huh.....i have better plans" hyuna walked at the front of the students for all the people from the school to see. na eun, sulli and krystal were confused so they're just behind to watch. hyuna started dancing her best dance

 

 

 

when the dance ended, the 12 friends could not believe she's good than anyone.

eun ah:"she's...........she's good"

sehun:"don't worry eun ah. you're the best dancer i know"

eun ah:" OH JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!"

gongchan:"there's a last person inside the car, i think"  kai was waiting who it was.

from Mr. Park's car, a boy came out from the car. he was a very good looking guy. wearing black shirt and a black bonnet. carrying his back pack. 

dscf00710.jpg

 

this time, girls were swarming taking pictures of him. "OHMAGHAD!!!that is TAEMIN!!!!"  "TAEMIN!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" "we are your biggest fan" the girl students shouted. taemin was just waving and smiling (obviously not a pretend :D)

taemin:"so what is all this hyuna?" walking towards hyuna while na eun was following him.

hyuna:"i was just showing them what a true dance is...." smirking at the students. "you should dance too taemin. and show them what you've got"

taemin:"no.....i shouldn't"

kai:"yeah! dance. show ME what you've got "star" "  kai shouted from afar. taemin smirked and threw his bonnet and started to dance

 

 

 

Kai:"uuuhhhh he is getting in my nerves"

baekhyun:"you and sehun can dance better than him kai" kai was about to dance but Ms. G cut off the line

Ms. G:"ok guys, break it up. stars, proceed to your dorms...we have prepared you to a nice cozy room. hyuna and na eun will be on 1 room, sulli and krystal will be on the other room and taemin will take a different room. please proceed to your rooms and proceed to special classes"

taemin:"hey hyuna, where is your back pack?"

hyuna:"i don't want to bring it and i wasn't planning to"

na eun:"oh" na eun ran towards the car and took a bag with her. "i brought your bag, you know just in case. and i thought you left it"

hyuna:"uuhhh fine. this bag is heavy" hyuna looked at na eun and stared at her for a few seconds.

na eun:"oh....i will carry it for you hyuna"

hyuna:"..hm........thanks..." they proceed to their dorms

krystal:"hyuna is being arrogant to na eun again" whispered to sulli

sulli:"well.......it's ok........they are friends after all...right?"  both of them nodded and proceed

*************************************************************

sunji:"i never thought taemin is handsome in person"

kai:"well HE ISN'T!!!" kai emphasized his words and stumped his feet and left

sunji:"i think there's a competitor here"

hyejin:"and i think kai is jealous of you admiring taemin"

sunji:"why should he be jealous? he don't like me"

hyejin:"oh we don't know about that yet"  hyejin was smiling all the way through.