chapter 16

Dream High 3

when the guys were done from their game, the others are going back to their rooms now.

hyoki:"good night guys!!^^ good night sulli and krystal"

sulli:"aaaa..ow......goodnight all of you....see yah tomorrow!" carrying krystal who is drunk xD

kai:"sulli, i'll carry krytal"

sulli:"no no i got this......go on in your dorms guys" everyone just said their byes and off to their rooms.

sehun:"too bad i didn't see eun ah today. but gongchan hyung, you will tell me what to do right? starting tomorrow"

gongchan:"araseo! dongsaeng, time to sleep now" and the boys went to bed.

***************************************************************************************************

early in the morning, soojin=who is always incharge of waking her girlfriends, went to wake them up. she woke her dorm friends first then her other friends who is in the other dorm

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

hyoki:"hyunji! open the door~~~" hyunji ignored her unnie. hyoki tooks her slipper and throw it to hyunji

hyunji:"AAHH~~~yah~ unnie.mwoya..!!!"

hyoki:"OPEN THAT STUPID DOOR~~~" hyunji was murmuring when walking towards the door.

****************************************************************************************

out of hyunji's dorm

soojin:"aaahhhh these idiots.they over slept again"  suddenly, not a far distance from hyunji's dorm, chanyeol came out of his and the other boys' room.

"aaaaahhhhh.*yawn........i need....*widen his eyes....whoo soojin..it's soojin......soojin is here....what should i do??.....i should say hi" chanyeol thought and was blushing all the way through. chanyeol walk towards soojin who is infront of the girls' room. but in a wrong timing, the door opened and it's hyunji. chanyeol walks back and was planning to go straight inside his room, but in a way that he wants to talk or even greet a good morning to soojin, he stopped and was planning to wait if hyunji goes back to her room. finally soojin was finished waking up the girls, so hyunji gone back to her room.

"yes finally!!" chanyeol thought and he ran towards soojin so that no one can interupt again.

chanyeol:"HI SOOJIN!!!" chanyeol said in a loud tone

soojin:"WWAAHHHHHHH!!!.............oh..........chanyeol...you scared me.....annyeong^^"

chanyeol:"ahh sorry....-///-.....good morning.........want to have breakfast??"

soojin:"sure......i would love that"

"OMG jinja??!! aahhhhh jeongmal joahamnida!!!!" chanyeol thought and was so red

soojin:"????.......ahm chanyeol.......why are you red? are you sick?"

chanyeol:"aaahhh no......no i'm not.....i'm just hungry...O/////O.."

soojin:"well let's eat then"  both of them were off to canteen.  sooner or later, the other guys arrived.

sehun:"eun ah-ssi......do you like bubble tea?"

eun ah:"NO" she replied.

gongchan:"no?....but she really love bubble tea.....trust me" he whispered to sehun

sehun:"oh yeah??" sehun bought directly 2 bubble tea for himself and for eun ah.  "here! have it! i like chocolate!! i hope you like chocolate too ^^"

eun ah:"aaahhhhh....wel i don't like it..I TOLD YOU I DONT!!.......*but obviously drooling"

sehun:"you don't want it?..........ALRIGHT!!! it's mine then..."

eun ah:"NO!!! I'LL HAVE IT....IT'S UNFAIR OF YOU HAVING 2 BUBBLE TEA! so i 'll drink this.even if i don't like it" pretending this opposite side of hers but in the end she got her bubble tea ^^

sunji:"OMG!!! it's taemin!!" she said while making beautiful eyes at taemin. taemin with hyuna, na eun, sulli and krystal entered the canteen, bought their breakfast and carrying their breakfast with them.

sulli:"OH!!! it's the guys!!" waving at the 12 friends so as krystal

hyuna:"why are you waving at them?"

krystal:"they are some cool guys over there....hey taemin! the guy the wants to see your move yesterday, that's kai.he's pretty cool too.......you have so much in common"

taemin:"we do??"  taemin smiled

na eun:"come to think of it, both of you have same faces......is he your brother?"

taemin:"that's crazy..........com'on....i want to meet them"  hyuna pulled taemin, for him not to go. "hyuna??"

hyuna:"shiro......." hyuna said while smacking her tray of food on the table. "na eun! let's go!"    na eun just stared at hyuna and the other 12 friends

na eun:"hyuna.........let's make new friends.....everything is going to be fine"

hyuna:"I SAID SHIRO!!!!!" hyuna pushed na eun and na eun fell with her tray filled with food. na eun is covered with food. taemin pulled hyuna with him and went outside. all the students especially the 12 friends were shocked. the 12 friends so as sulli and krystal helped na eun and cleaned her up and gave her a clean uniform.

sulli:"oh hyuna...........what happpened to you"

kai:"how could she do that??? that..............." kai was just so furius

krystal:"are you okey na eun?"

na eun:"i'm........i'm fine....*crying...."

baekhyun:"hey....that sissy girl have gone enough!"

na eun:"no no. it's not her fault..........i should have listen to her but...........i refused"

hasun:"na eun......don't be too hard on yourself"

na eun:"i'm sorry........i'm so sorry..........i should have been nicer to her.......with the hatred that is still stuck in her heart, she..........she is also stuck in pain and suffering..........."

sulli:"come na eun.......you need to eat, ok?........"

krystal:"look what we have!!! YOUR FAVE FOODS THAT YOU EAT EVERYDAY!!.you're back to normal when you eat right?actually you're not a picky one so, eat all you can"

hyunji:"oh my gosh.....same here........i'm not a food picker"

na eun:"really? ahm..m m me too"

hyunji:"i'm hyunji ^^ "

na eun:"annyeong haseyo, jeonun Son Na Eun imnida" bowing infront of hyunji

hyunji:"no no don't do that ^^ " everybody introduced themselves aswell.

chanyeol:"are you still worried about hyuna?"

na eun:"i'm always worried about her................she is the first one i met when i was still a trainee..........she also made me meet new friends like taemin, sulli and krystal. the time when her mom died, she never makes friends and never smiled since then.........it also hurts me.........she changed a lot but even though i should be thankful.........cause i never been made it this far without her."

hyunji:"this is your picture when you were still a trainee?"

na eun:"yes......i only watch this all the time when i miss hyuna's smile.........i want to see it again someday"

Posted Image

**************************************************************************************************************************

from out of the canteen, taemin pulled her by grabbing her hand.

hyuna:"owww...what's your problem??"

taemin:"the question is, what's YOUR problem"  taemin stared at hyuna with his angry face  "na eun just.......uuuhhhhh........do you know why na eun can't have new friends now?? because of you.......you let her ignore other people and others might be thinking that na eun has a bad personality as well"

hyuna:"HUH??! ......hhhhhh.."aswell" ??......what do you think of me?"

taemin:"i think of you as a coward........you are pulling na eun away from others..........."

hyuna:"i'm not pulling her, she wants to stay with me"

taemin:"because you're incouraging her!"

hyuna:"SO YOU ARE ON HER SIDE NOW?"

taemin:"DID I EVEN GO TO YOUR SIDE?"  hyuna was silent "doing such thing to na eun, is just........it's so cruel......."

hyuna:"FINE!! ALL OF YOU HATE ME NOW!! BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THE BEST DANCER IN THIS SCHOOL!!!"

taemin:"hyuna wait!!!" hyuna left and taemin got back inside the canteen.