our own music room

Dream High 3

the 3 called their friends and showed this banned music room that they just found.

hyejin:"wait wait wait...........i don't want to go there........it looks s-scary.....please let's just go back"

hyoki:"hyejin-ah! it's not that bad. i promise you"

chanyeol:"i never seen this before. i thought this was just a garadge so i just didn't mind"

sehun:"but then, it's a music room.......wow.......maybe there are dead people there!"

hyejin:"NNOOO DON'T SAY THAT YOU MUSHROOM!!!!!!!"  hyejin is just so scared

eun ah:"well, let's go inside"

sehun:"wow eun ah-ssi is so brave"  eun ah just rolled her eyes to sehun and proceed in going in the music room.

dusty-room.jpg

hasun:"what happened here?"

eun ah:"it looks so dusty"

hyoki:"look at this"  hyoki showed others about the script "cool right? we just played this on piano, i mean baekhyun did. it sounds amazing....there are some scripts here too" they sorted these scripts

hyejin:"woow....these scripts so daebak! i want to play these.....but there is no guitar or electric guitar. you didn't found any?"

kai:"we didn't clean, sort everything yet, that's why we need your help guys."  so all of them started cleaning the area. some of them bought paint to make it more nice to look

hasun:"i think we need a new door because this door is crooked"

hyejin:"and looks scary too"

kai:"leave it that way. in that way, no one will ever come here but us"

gongchan:"hey guys! me and chanyeol found something" soojin wiped that thing and discovered a red electric guitar.

chanyeol:"i found an electric guitar too! it's all black" hyejin checked and got up all excited.

hyejin:" this is so cool!!! let's search more!!" others searched for more while the rest painted the wall white. some were wipping the windows.

hyunji:"there are writings on the floor but can't be removed.we should just leave this" wiping the floor

hyejin:"wwwwoooooowwww guys!! guys check this out" hyejin just found something under the dusty cloth and it's a bunch of guitars 

chanyeol:"wow....that's a lot of guitars but......the string are all broken"

hyejin:"don't worry, let's just buy some......"  hyejin keeps sorting "wow i found another one and it's an electric guitar!!! it looks exactly like mine!!! but this is old. the color of it's white has become dirty white now....."

sunji:"what's this box thing??"

hyoki:"wwoooowww that's an amplifier!!! that's so so cool"

soojin:"there are 3 more box thingies here. does it still work anyway?"

hyoki:"sure does" testing the amplifiers. so on, they found many things hiddeng in dusts like 2 mics, 2 speakers, another piano, and a drum set.they cleaned the place like there's no tomorrow.after a few more hours, they finished cleaning.

kai:"i'm getting tired, let's rest and come back tomorrow. cover the windows first so that no one can see the inside" so they left the music room.

**************************************************************************************************

early in the morning.kai, hyoki and baekhyun were up early because of their suspention. so clean and clean again. offcourse when they were resting, the students are having their classes so the cost is clear for them to go to that music room

kai:"ok.....let's go" the 3 of them sneeked and went to that place. 

hyoki:"it's so dark here...."

baekhyun:"oh the covers (of the window) take it off" so they took the cloth that was covering the windows to let the sunlight shine over.

IMG_1399_866.png

"WOW~~" they said in unison as they saw their music room all cleaned and the instruments are well placed.

hyoki:"wow......i can come here all day if i'm suspended forever"

kai:"me too"

baekhyun:"it's bigger than i thought" all of them just sat and played the instruments. hyoki was playing piano, baekhyun was sorting some scripts and kai was trying to play tha drums. "hhhmmm i remember?....this looks interesting" while holding a script that he found  "hyoki, can you play this?" handed the script to hyoki.

hyoki:"i remember?" reading the title "hhhmmmm...." hyoki played the piano.

kai:"it sounds great"

baekhyun:"i knew that song was interesting. it's sounds awesome.there are lots of songs here......." chanyeol, sehun, gongchan, sunji and hyejin arrived in the music room

hyoki:"guys! you came....where are the others?"

hyejin:"they are having their tests while we're being dismissed first....lucky :) "

gongchan:"hyoki........are you okey??"

hyoki:"well yeah........actually, i've been enjoying spending time with kai and baekhyun......i'm fine because i'm not alone" kai patted hyoki at the back and baekhyun leaned on her shoulder.somewhat saying "friends are friends and they never leave each others' side".

chanyeol:"i want to try playing this guitar" chanyeol took one of the guitars and played it beside baekhyun. "i know this song but maybe baekhyun still remembers this"

baekhyun:"aaaaahhhhhh i don't think i still remembered the lyrics....."

hyejin:"i wanted to try this guitar" touching at the same guitar that she have. hyejin plugged it in an amplifier and starts playing

chanyeol:"hyejin!!! that was sick!!!"

baekhyun:"what chanyeol meant was.........THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! you playing a guitar like that....you look like a rockstar....more like jin yoojin"

hyejin:"thanks...........speaking of which sulli shared to me that taemin and hyuna were fighting last night"

hyoki:"really? wae?"

hyejin:"i don't really know"