chapter 18

Dream High 3

Pls. play while you read <3

 

sunji and kai are all alone walking in the market to decide what food should they buy.

kai:"wow there are a lot of fishes here...........wow look at that! (pointing at a giant tuna) that must be delicious)"

sunji:"are you talking to me?" glaring at kai

kai:"is there anyone who knows me?huh, there's no one who knows me but you"

sunji:"you know what?"

kai:"what?"

sunji:"that tuna looks like you!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lips as big like yours"

kai:"HEY QUIT IT YOU DUCK!!"

sunji:"DUCK???"

kai:"duck!!! have mouth's that QUACK! a lot!!" kai laughed

sunji:"YOU BASTARD!!!"

kai:"whatever. i'm gonna buy some meat anyway" kai left sunji but sunji followed kai. she doesn't want to get lost

kai:"hey sunji! why are you always following me?"

sunji:"it's like i'm following you!!!"

kai:"right.............there's no way you would follow me, you like taemin......" kai said it in a serious mode.

sunji:"yeah.............................right"

kai:"com'on! let's buy something for taemin. to show your affections for him.........he must like some things"

sunji:"you're...................................gonna help me buy something for him?"

kai:"yeah..a- whatever"  both of them decided to buy food for taemin. in a long distance from the other friends, both of them stopped in a fried chicken stand.

kai:"WOW!! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!"

sunji:"JINJA??!! NADO!!! i love it so bad that Omma will always cook me this everyday"

kai:"really? omma too!!" both of them bought fried chicken and continued walking towards the school dorm. sunji also bought fried chicken for taemin. they tell stories because they have so much in common.

sunji:"i can't believe you love sky blue too! so do I !!!!"

kai:"that's awesome!!!" kai was just having a good time with sunji so as sunji. not so far from them, taemin was there standing, looking at them holding some scripts. maybe he was composting a song too.

*taemin.....*  sunji thought and she looked at kai who looked mad when he saw taemin. taemin had a long stare at sunji and smiled and walked away. kai rolled his eyes and was about to left but sunji stopped him. 

kai:"let me go.........................." sunji let go slowly and kai left her. sunji was just staring at him as he walk towards the dorms.

*uuhhh am i stupid?? i left her in a cold night. what was i thinking?* kai thought as he walk towards his dorm. sunji followed taemin to give him what she bought. she saw taemin alone in the waiting shed with many papers scatered on the floor and on his table.

"taemin-ssi!!" taemin heard sunji's voice and smiled.sunji smiled as she walk. "annyeong!"

taemin:"annyeong^_^" sunji handed her gift to taemin.  "wwhhhhaaaaa. food??just in time! i'm so so hungry. thanks sunji"

sunji:"how.........did you know my name?"

taemin:"na eun and the others told me each of your names" he smiled at sunji which made her blush. taemin directly ate the food because he was so hungry "sunji-ah! come eat with me"

sunji:"aahhh it's o-ok......i already ate"

taemin:"oh..............with kai?" sunji was shocked and remained quiet. "hmmph...............come on...just one bite! i don't like when i'm the only one eating" taemin was feeding sunji "aahhhh~~" sunji opened and ate what taemin fed her. "is it good??"

sunji:"it's delicious!!!!" 

*******************************************************

kai was about to go in his dorm but he was still worried about sunji.

kai:"i'm so stupid i left her there. out of the cold weather. i have to go get her"  kai ran to where sunji was just standing awhile ago but sunji wasn't there anymore. he searched. then he saw one bright light coming from the waiting shed so he checked. he peeked in a window and saw sunji. "SUNJI!" kai was about to go inside but then he saw taemin with her. feeding her. kai brighten his eyes. kai remained quiet.

*forget it kai! she don't like you. she likes taemin!....* kai thought and decided to go in the practice room to where the others who where composing songs.

**********************************************************************************************************************

hyoki:"my cake is gone"

baekhyun:"it's because you ate it all already"

hyoki:"oh.hehe"

sulli:"no inspiration left......."  sulli was patting her head so that she will clear her mind "where's krystal??"

hyoki:"there......asleep (-_-') " krystal was knocked-down from all the composing

baekhyun:"hyoki, how many songs did you compose already?"

hyoki:"1 and a half. i'm still working on this one. you?"

baekhyun:"2 and haven't wrote my own song yet, sulli?"

sulli:"2 and i was just writing mine. this is harder than it looks. krystal made 3 already. including her own song"

hyoki:"so hard -_- i'm about to die."

baekhyun:"so we already made 8 and a half we need 6 more including our own songs"

hyoki:"baekhyun, can we rest first? i'm so tired. i think we need help, like na eun?"

sulli:"na eun is with hyuna right now"

baekhyun:"hmm how about taemin?......."

"NO!!" kai gave a high tone when hearing the name taemin

sulli:"oh kai! where's the others?"

kai:"somewhere......" in a mad expression.

baekhyun:"we just made 8 songs and we're getting tired kai, what should we do?"

hyoki:"we need other hands to help too kai. i know you're mad at taemin about something, but we need help. its quarter to 12 now and we have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. just tuck your angry self in first."

baekhyun:"why are you so mad anyway? why are you so angry with taemin" 

kai:"uuhh nothing.....whatever, call him if you want, i don't care"

sulli:"thanks kai. i should call him now" sulli took her phone and called taemin 

*yoboseyo?*

*taemin-ah! we need your help actually for composing songs*

*haha i'm also having trouble with it but i think i'm almost done. thanks to sunji here, she gave me inspirations. we'll be on our way*

sulli:"alright! they will  be here" baekhyun saw kai mad again when he heard that he was with sunji

baekhyun:"oh so that's why you're so mad. i get it you're J.E.A.L.O.U.S" baekhyun teased

kai:"SHADUP BACON!!"

hyoki:"ouch"

sulli:"HAHAHAHAHA" sulli was laughing hard that she was about to throw up.

taemin:"hey guys" taemin arrived with sunji

sunji:"guys, you must be tired through all the work"

taemin:"don't worry, it will be easy as pie if we just work together, sulli please wake krystal (^_^") " sulli woke krystal

krystal:"whhat? what??!!! it's too eraly to go to school!"

sulli:"oh shut up and move. finish your work krystal"  all of them work extra hard

*********************************************************************************************

sooner or later, all of the friends arrived at the practice room. 

hasun:"ahm baekhyun. i bought you this" holding cooked bacon

baekhyun:"WOW THIS IS MINE?? thanks a lot hasun!!!"

hyoki:"wwwoooooooooo done with the songs!"

eun ah:"wow what is taemin doing here?"

hyoki:"he helped us guys. we couldn't have done it without him" everyone appreciated what taemin has done except kai.

chanyeol:"we are so ready for tomorrow!!!"