suspended :(

Dream High 3

chanyeol, gongchan and hyejin (the smarties) went to see miss G.

chanyeol, gongchan and hyejin:"annyeong haseyo sunsengnim"

ms. G:"annyeong, so, d o you have problems?"

hyejin:"ms G. you can't suspend them you just can't!! we are the ones who were asking them to make our homework"

ms. G:"it is their decision wether they will agree to make your assignments or not. but they agreed then its their fault"

chanyeol:"Ms. G...please.......suspend us too!"

ms G:"NO................it is ones responsibility......they just disobeyed"

gongchan:"ms. G........these people really mean to us.......they are our-"

ms. G:"please go out of my office! i don't want to hear this anymore" ms G cutted what gongchan were saying and went out quietly following chanyeol and hyejin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hyejin:"this is so so wrong"  hyejin have those teary eyes

chanyeol:"hyejin, it's alright......let it out....."  comforting hyejin

gongchan:"we........have nothing to do but follow the rules.....we're not tough like kai.....we just can't--.........uuhhhh"  gongchan faced down worrying.

*************************************************************************************************************************

in na eun and hyuna's room, sulli and krystal were there to hang out with na eun while hyuna was out getting water to drink.

sulli:"i can't believe they just saved us."

krystal:"they were trying to protect us"

na eun:"they are such good friends........hyuna was like that before when i have trouble making my own song. she made it for me but hyuna was caught and being punished. i was about to tell them but hyuna didn't allow me or else she will never be my friend anymore. i don't want that to happen. hyuna is just my bestfriend"

*************************************************************

out of hyuna's room. hyuna was walking on the hallway towards the dorms bringing her water. then suddenly, someone grabbed her hand

*who's there?* hyuna was about to yell but when she turned, it was taemin.

hyuna:"taemin? what's the point?" pushing taemin away

taemin:"i am one of those who are suspended. i helped them. why. WAE?? you didn't let me tell them? are you being a coward?"

hyuna:"nobody says i'm a coward........you step away taemin, or else, i will be your enemy"

taemin:"be my enemy then.............in my eyes, you're already are from the start"  hyuna have some teary shocked eyes to what she just heard.

hyuna:"so right from the start.................you're being plastic with me? right from the start, you're just playing with me?"  taemin didn't answer. hyuna throw her water in front of taemin.taemin still didn't answer and just walk away leaving hyuna.  "huh.." giving a deep sigh. hyuna didn't help it but started to cry. *taemin, was my best friend and he...............he abused me........* hyuna thought and started to cry. hyuna ran as far as she can go and went to a high place (at the school building) to shout out all her sorrow.hyuna began shouting and crying at the same time. she can't help it that she fell down on her knees and continued crying. for awhile hyuna was a bit relieved and went back to her dorm room. when she get in, na eun was already asleep.

hyuna:"hhhhh.....na eun is already asleep, krystal and sulli must be in their rooms now"  hyuna was just looking at na eun sleeping, hugging her rabbit stuffed toy  "she still have that with her? she still...............kept what i gave her?"  hyuna goes near to na eun.  "you know what?, taemin isn't my best friend.............................it's you na eun" hyuna hugged na eun while na eun was just sleeping, hugging her stuffed toy.  "good night na-na :)) " hyuna whispered pretending na eun heard it and went to her own bed.

**********************************************************************************

very early in the morning about 6:00, hyoki, baekhyun and kai are up for their duty. they just quietly get out of their dorms so that their friends won't notice them or they might try to help them again. now the 3 are meeting up in the lobby to start mopping

kai:"being suspended. is a peice of cake"

hyoki:"mopping isn't actually my specialty here. or cleaning isn't my specialty"

baekhyun:"me too ^_^"

kai:"let's just get started guys, ok?" so the 3 of them cleaned and cleaned. from the first floor to the second floor. hyoki was just wiping the windows but she can't reach the second window above, (because she's short) and baekhyun tries to help but...........he's short too so kai did it instead :D. so later on, the 3 of them started to roam around and found a room that has a "do not enter" sign on it. it was so cornered that it was so hard to find.even to themselves.

hyoki:"what is that? it looks scary. guys let's....let's just go" kai was just looking and peeking and he saw this other sign that was placed on the floor (on the inside of that room) saying "music room" in it. kai thought that it might be interesting so they decided to clean in the music room.

hyoki:"woeeew......daebak!!"

kai:"this is a one hot messed up music room"

baekhyun:"looks like a garadge. it's so cornered that we didn't even notice this. i've been in this school for about 4 years now and even other students who have stayed here longer than me, didn't see this."  the music room was so messed up like a garadge. so they started cleaning

hyoki:"Ms. G said this was banned. why did they do this? having a music room is just awesome"

kai:"there are lots of papers here......" 

hyoki:"they are not just papers........they're scripts" checking those papers

baekhyun:"what's this?"  holding a script  "dream high?"

kai:"the title is dream high? never heard of it" still sorting some stuff

hyoki:"can i look at it?.......hhhmmm" hyoki was trying to follow the notes using her voice and baekhyun followed too. "we need to play this in a piano to hear this song clearly baek"

baekhyun:"we don't have a piano, this is a music room and it's banned"

kai:"HEY GUYS!!!! i found something!! but this is so dusty though....hand me that feather duster" kai said to baekhyun. and they just found a large piano keyboard.

hyoki:"wow that's old.does it still work?"

kai:"only way to find out" kai turned plug the adapter, turned it on and started to bang the piano. it was so loud that hyoki and baekhyun covered their ears.

baekhyun:"yah yah!! you'll break it even more!.........." baekhyun checked each keys if it's still fine  "the 2 last keys are damaged, it's fine we don't need such high tones anyway.

hyoki:"why don't you play it baekhyun!!"  baekhyun sat and played the song while reading the peice. 

kai:"that was fantastic baekhyun, well i already knew that because you always play when we're still classmates before"

hyoki:"this song is amazing.i mean, there are more scripts here guys.gosh gosh gosh, guys i have this crazy idea, we should keep this music room to ourselves. no one will know because they might think this is just being banned. we'll clean this all up and start to have our own music room right here. writing our own songs, making music. this will be......aaahhhh daebak!!"

kai:"astonishing idea hyoki!!!"

baekhyun:"thank you ms. G for suspending us :D" the 3 were just so happy and from that night they decided to gather their friends to tell about their plan.