together

Dream High 3

In the music room, the 5 girls and JYP were practicing their last practice, because their battle is tomorrow.

JYP:"ok guys, let's rest first.......and i have something to say...............tomorrow is our last day....................so perform your hardest...........you know already what will happen if whoever loses..........................................you're chance of being a kpop ends here...................goodluck guys and i'm so proud of all of you....."

eun ah:"GROUP HUG!!!!" all of them hugged

JYP:"aaai.aaaiiiiissshhhhhh don't squish me or my make up will be smuged" JYP mummbled 

hyoki:"" to celebrate...................JYP sengnim will treat us all!!!"

JYP:"yah yah......who who told you that??" everyone ran towards the gate

eun ah:"sunsengnim!!! buy us MEAT!!! PALI!!!!" eun ah shouted so that JYP can hear

JYP:"aaiisshh these kids.....araseo!!"

******************************************************

JYP and the 5 girls went to a restaurant.

14.jpg

 

eun ah:"wwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh look at all this food"

hyoki:"how can you afford this?"

JYP:"aaiisshhh shut up and eat" everyone dig in.

hasun:"sengnim, you have helped so many students who became stars now. can you really make us stars also?"

JYP:"well you really improved so....................there is a chance"

soojin:"i'm so excited.....i just can't think about my future"

JYP:"be prepared and don't underestimate special Class A..............even thought they're your friends"

hyoki:"yes, we talked about that..................we should play it fair" everyone continued eating. after eatinig, they decided to go home now.

eun ah:"sunsengnim!! give us a ride back in school!"

JYP:"aish....it's kilometers away......just walk........" JYP get in his car and drove.

eun ah:"aishh this teacher really........" they walked towards their music room and hang out there for awhile. 

hyunji:"why aren't they visiting here?"

hyoki:"they're busy practicing saeng (dongsaeng)" sitting beside the piano

eun ah:"it's so boring!!!!!!!" suddenly, the door slowly opened, everyone pushed it avoiding the person seeing their secret music room.

"hey hey..........wait it's me kai" everyone heard that it was kai. they directly let it open

kai:"hey guys....................you miss me?" the 5 girls hugged kai

"KAI!!!"

chanyeol:"hey how about us?" appeared hyejin, baekhyun, gongchan, sehun and chanyeol. everyone hugged each other. 

hasun:"we really missed you all"  baekhyun looked at hasun, beside him and hold her hand

baekhyun:"we missed all of you too. we were finding you everywhere. you were just here all along.

hyoki:"yeah............we practiced here............."

sehun:"the practice was just so tiring, it's because of hyuna noona" all of them didn't know that hyuna was following kai and the others to tell some final announcements but she saw this secret music room, so she planned to peek.

baekhyun:"hyuna just can't get tired of us........................we were doing as much as she wants but.............it's getting so tiring"

chanyeol:"yeah......................i thought we just need to have fun" chanyeol said sitting and playing the drums 

*have fun? what are we, kids? we need to win* hyuna thought

eun ah:"she should be nice...........................sulli and krystal said she changed when the time her mother died but...........it's just not right.......we should let her forget about her past and think about her future..........we just know, her mom loves her.........but what she sees now, with people who love her, she didn't mind it. she ignored the love that was given to her..........especially na eun..........na eun suffered but, stand back. taemin tried to tell her what is right but she just ignored it.........." everyone faced down. and agreed

*what? what are you talking about?.............that's..............that's not it.................i......* hyuna can't take it, she was about to barge in but

kai:"hyoki-ah!!  can you please play this? it's a very nice song, especially its meaning and............you're near the piano so.....a song is a good time for this" hyuna stopped

hyoki:"ok sure"  and hyoki started playing the piano.

Pls Play while you read :'(

 

 

 

 

 

*i know.................this song..................mom used to sing this song* hyuna widen her eyes. chanyeol tagged along with his drums and hyejin began singing. with sehun rapping and eun ah. everyone were just listening and hyuna outside was just listening aswell. all the meaning of the song made hyuna cry. in the middle of the song (the rap part), hyuna didn't hesitate but she barged in the music room.  they all froze upon seeing hyuna coming inside, facing down and crying. all of them became quiet. then, hyuna continues the rap. she rapped and cried at the same time. everyone were so worried but then continued the song. all of them were singing together. they all stood up and sway with the music with hyuna, smiling already and was having fun. not knowing taemin and the others, were peeking outside.

sulli:"gosh!! so exciting........"

krystal:"she finally know what these kids make music for.........not for winning, but for making people happy"

na eun:"i am so so happy.............hyuna.......smiled again" na eun just gave tears of joy. taemin was just smilingly watching them having fun

after the song ended, all hyuna can think of is hugging her mortal enemy kai. kai just froze

hyuna:"i'm sorry.............for being so cruel to all of you........and.......thank you.....................thank you for showing me my mother's song....." kai widen his eyes.

chanyeol:"ssssooooooo~~ group hug?" everyone stared at chanyeol  "what?" but then, everyone gave hyuna a group hug. the others who were peeking outside, came in and joined in the hugging.

Pls Play while you read :)

 

 

 

 

 

hyuna faced special Class B.

hyuna:"goodluck......................make the best group win............." everyone smiled at each other

hasun:"same with you too" then, hyuna and hasun gave each other a handshake.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

On the next day, special Class A and special Class B are preparing themselves for the battle.

hasun:"today's the day........."

eun ah:"i'm gonna die with nervousness"

hyunji:"hyoki, after the performance, you'll go directly to the airport?"

hyoki:"yes hyunji. only you guys know about this except gongchan. don't ever tell him.........promise me?"

hyunji:"well...........................alright........." eun ah hasun wre just looking at each other, worried about gongchan not knowing.

sunji:"hey guys!!"

"SUNJI!!!!!" 

sunji:"goodluck to both groups" the 5 girls hugged sunji and came the other group

gongchan:"hi hyoki-ah" gave hyoki a nice smile. hyoki smiled back but with guilt inside.

all of them gathered

kai:"guys...............this is our moment............our dream.....................we should do our hardest to get there...................if one of us loozes........doesn't mean we can't see each other.........our talent depends on this...........we should never ever give up on our dreams........" everyone were just smiling looking at each other.   "on three....." all of their hands gathered together   "one ............two,....... three"

"DREAM HIGH!!!!!!"

 

-to be continued-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen next?? see it on the next chapter :3 

=i hope you like this chapter.pls comment if you want ^_^