practice practice practice

Dream High 3

the 8 friends are working as hard as they can. yet they still don't know what's in return if tthey won though.they are actually performing if you love me by ns yoon G

hyoki:"ok guys.... me hyejin and soojin are going to a studio to practice, while you guys practice on your own too"

gongchan:"wait..what about me hyoki??"

hyoki:"oh right...offcourse you're always coming with me gongchan....."

hasun:"hhhhhh alright!! we will see you soon....ok?"

hyoki:"alright....bye!"

************************************

kai:"hasun, don't hide yourself from your shell.....you have good dancing skills you know"

hasun:"wai wai waaiiit a minute..how on earth do you know that?"

eun ah:"well we saw you yesterday practicing some kind of a move when you were alone in the living room"

hasun:"WWHHATTT?? YOU DID??!!!"

kai:"and i saw you dancing while cleaning last week when you broke a test tube.....i heard that your father is a dancer too...right?"

hasun:"well i suppose..........i should give it a try"

eun ah and hyunji:"YEAH!!LET's DO THIS!!"

kai:"and i'm sure you have some talent too eun ah and hyunji.......from what i'm looking right now, your confidence has improved"

eun ah:"well it's just....i want to be a kpop soon....but that's impossible right?"

hyunji:"yeah me too"

kai:"no!! that's possible....we should work hard...agree??"

eun ah and hasun:"NAE!!!!"  the four friends are doing some dance steps that is suited to the music that hyejin, hyunji, hyoki and gongchan will be playing. It's been already 2 hours of practice and they finally get the whole dance.

eun ah:"wow kai..your chorography is great!!"

kai:"we have to go see the others....the judging will soon start"

**************************************************

on the other hand, the others are almost done with the song that their going to play. kai and the others came to the studio that they're practicing.

kai:"EYOO!!"

hyejin:"look it's unnie hasun and the others"

eun ah:"so are you guys done with the practicing??"

hyejin:"yup!! can you guys hear it?"

hasun:"sure!!let us hear!!"

hyoki:"actually i'm playing the piano and soojin will be playing the drums this time...hyejin will be the guitar...gongchan will rap..an i'm going to........................si si...........sing"

kai:"wait.......hyoki??.........you can sing??"

hasun:"yes she can..^_^"

kai:"why is that all of you are hiding this from me?? without confidence huh? WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFIDENCE THIS TIME!!!"

hyunji:"we wanna hear..play now!!"

please play @^_^@

 

 

hasun:"why didn't you sing?"

hyoki:"we will sing if we are going to perform......"

eun ah:"GUYS!!5 MINUTES LEFT!!!LET'S GO!!!"