Class A vs. Class B

Dream High 3

all the 5 girls were practicing their dances in their secret music room. it has been 2 days and there's no sign of the others back in Special Class A. so that means, they did abandon Class B. the special Class B just took their off to make it perfect but, they can't. they're not just good enough. suddenly a knock was heard from the door.

hyunji:"who could that be?" hyoki opened the door

hyoki:"sunsengnim??" their adviser came. "how did you........"

sunsengnim:"it's so cold out, just let me in" their adviser went in without hesitation.

hasun:"sunsengnim..........please don't tell the principal about this.......we just......."

sunsengnim:"aish......i will not tell them so don't worry.........anyway do you have hot tea over there?" he sat down on a seat near a piano

hasun:"aahh s-sure......" hasun took a cup of tea and handed it to their adviser  "so how did you know all about this?"

sunsengnim:"i just saw this now........i was following you"

hyoki:"you were following us?? wae?" their adviser stood up

sunsengnim:"i will teach you.....i will coach you.....so that you will be the BEST.....they are taking advantage of you.......so you have to beat them"

eun ah:"what?? you're just an english teacher"

sunsengnim:"yah!! you punk........you didn't know me??! aaiissshhh last year!! i am....aiisshhh you're making me crazy"

hyoki:"who are you?? this is weird but we didn't know your name or family name once.....we are just calling you "sunsengnim" all the time"

sunsengnim:"aahhh you punks really.......do i really have to style my hair and clean my face for you to recognize me?"  the 5 girls nod.  "uuhhh jinja...give me some make up!!pali!!" hasun handed her bag of makeup. a few minutes, the sunsengnim looked so nice like a superstar.  "do you recognize me now??"

eun ah:"NO" giving a poker face

sunsengnim:"aahhh you punk really"

hyoki:"you're....................OMG you are JYP!!!!!! but i thought you're......."

sunsengnim:"i just want to teach english ok? so stop asking or whatever" taking a sip of his tea.

eun ah:"wwaahhh you are JYP.........why do you look so different when you don't have make up??"

JYP:"do i really need make up?? anyway..............i'll be coaching you so you should listen to me all the time...ok?"

"NAE" everyone answered and they started to practice.

*******************************************************************************

it was already 7:00 in the evening and they didn't stop practicing. they were getting there.

JYP:"alright........we should practice toomorrow again.........all of your did great...."

"KAMSAMIDA" every one said and went back to their dorms but they met with the other group. special Class A.

JYP:"i should go ahead" jyp said behind and off to his car.

hyuna:"well well, the special Class B were working their butts off to beat us. well you better practice hard..annyeong" hyuna said and walked away. na eun, sulli. krystal and taemin followed but others stayed.

kai:"guys...............I..."

eun ah:"don't you talk with us......we are planning to beat you so you better BACK OFF!!!" eun ah said with a loud tone.

hyejin:"guys.........we came because we missed yo-"

hyunji:"hyejin........didn't you know we missed you too?? we were always finding you and you're there practicing?? to beat us is it?? don't underestimate us.......because we will beat you!!!  it's better if we stay as enemies.........it will make us stronger...." hyunji and eun ah walked away. soojin looked at chanyeol and chanyeol looks worried and looked at her as well. soojin just followed eun ah and hyunji while hasun and hyoki didn't barge a bit.

kai:"hasun......hyoki.."

baekhyun:"hasun........."  baekhyun almost grabbed hasun's hand but she pulls away.

hasun:"so........all of you did want to be stars instead being our friends.........you picked being famous than being with us..........we even gave up ourselves by being "stars" for us to be closer to you but........."  hasun didn't finished what she said. instead, she walked away. hyoki was about to follow but gongchan stopped her

hyoki:"get out of my way" gongchan widen his eyes upon hearing those rare words from hyoki. "I SAID GET OUT OF MY WA-"  gongchan didn't know what to do but covered hyoki's mouth. he don't want to hear such words. gongchan faced down, making their head meet. hyoki pushed gongchan and ran to the dorm.

kai:"so that's it...............they think were enemies now.........."  kai gave a deep sigh

hyejin:"what should we do now? guys......we just fought each other and...............where do i sleep now?? we are dorm mates you know"

kai:"aahhh you can't sleep with us....were guys......"

chanyeol:"you can sleep in our room..........it's fine.........we will not do anything to you...trust us"

baekhyun:"you idiot offcourse not!! we are not maniacs......" baekhyun smacked chanyeol

hyejin:"haha i know.........i trust you guys..........alright..........i'll sleep in your room"

*******************************************************************************

in sunji's room, eun ah visited them 

sunji:"where on earth do hyejin sleep?"

hyunji:"maybe in the boys' room"

eun ah:"what?? hyejin in a...."

hyoki:"boys' room??wwaahhhhhh...."

hyunji:"shut your mouths.......!!!"

hyoki:"i better sneek out"

sunji:"wait where are you both going??"

eun ah:"to sneek out!!!" both left the room

sunji:"i hope they'll be friends again" sunji said to hyunji

***************************************************************************

hyoki and eun ah snuck in the boys' room. they were sticking their head in the door and heard these weird sounds.

"faster you idiot!!" "no you make it faster....you're so slow"  the two girls brighten their eyes when they heard those noise. unappropriate things were showering in their brains. suddenly the door opened.

kai:"i have to get wate-"

"WWOOOAAAHHH!" both of the girl fell. just like what chanyeol and sehun had happened before. when the girls saw what they were doing, they were just playing video games and hyejin was just on the double deck playing chanyeol's laptop.

kai:"hyoki? eun ah? what were you doing?"

hyejin:"guys!!" hyejin happily said

hyoki:"we were just checking"

eun ah:"yeah if....you know......"

hyejin:"did you came to check me?" hyoki and eun ahwanted to go but kai grabbed them and pulled them in their room. hyejin didn't care if they hate her now or not but she hugged both of the girls. eun ah and hyoki thought it was a bit awkward because they just fought awhile ago, but, they hugged hyejin back. they just don't want hyejin to sleep with these boys. the boys joined in the hugging.

kai:"girls.........i'm......sorry about all of this..........i really didn't mean to answer hyuna........hyuna is just demanding us too much so we have to follow"

hyoki:"we're sorry too for over reacting........"  gongchan walked near to hyoki  "gongchan..............sorry about awhile ago.........it's just it's compli-"  gongchan hugged hyoki but hyoki pushed gongchan.

gongchan:"it's ok.............i forgive you......"

sehun:"eun ah-ssi!!"

eun ah:"don't TOUCH ME!!!!!!" everyone group hugged again

hyoki:"but guys................just because were friends, doesn't mean we can't be rough on each other........we should do our best to win" everyone cheered and became friends again.....except the other girls

**************************************************************************

early in the morning at the canteen for breakfast 

Please play while you read <3

 

 

baekhyun and chanyeol want to do something for hasun and soojin so that they could forgive them. this time soojn and hasun were outside where no students around, in a bench eating breakfast. suddenly chanyeol came out playing a guitar, saying some kind of poem and then he put his guitar down and the music starts and then appeared baekhyun.

hasun:"what are they trying to do?" whispered at soojin

soojin:"i don't know but i think its exciting" baekhyun and chanyeol were singing and dancing at the same time.  and then they walk towards soojin and hasun and gave them flowers. in the flowers there are notes saying "mianhamnida" both were smiling after seeing it. they sway as the song goes and was just listening to the voice of baekhyun and the rap part of chanyeol.

after the song has ended, both boys goes near to both girls and smiled saying "mianhamnida" soojin smiled and hugged chanyeol which made him blush *did soojin just hug me?? this is my best day ever!!* chanyeol thought and hasun didn't want to follow but instead she tiptoed to reach baekhyun and gave baekhyun a kiss on the lips. baekhyun widen his eyes and brought out his eye smile and hugged hasun after the kiss

eun ah and sehun:"wooowww so that's how you ki-" both innocently said but hyoki and gongchan covered eun ah and sehun's eyes. both gongchan and hyoki looked at each other and smiled, then came hyunji and sunji

sunji:"so romantic right??!!"

hyunji:"hasun is hooking up!! hahaha" sunji and hyunji looked at each other

sunji:"i hope this two will do something romantic too" whispered to hyunji

hyunji:"i know right??" whispered back and agreed.

sunji:"yah...gongchan" whispered at gongchan " you have to kiss hyoki as well"

gongchan:"what??" smiling and asking the same time 

sunji:"you have to make your move man! deal with it!" sunji and gongchan were busy from their converstion while hyoki and hyunji.......

hyunji:"unnie hyoki. do you like gongchan??"

hyoki:"well yeah.....he's my childhood fr-"

hyunji:"you have to stop right there! you're moving to L.A after competition aren't you? you have to show him some affections. gongchan didn't know about this, didn't he?"

hyoki:"i don't want to tell him"

hyunji:"hyoki.................he likes you and you have to........."

hyoki:"i know...." hyoki cut the line and left to go near hasun, soojin, baekhyun and chanyeol. sehun and eun ah followed.

hyunji:"uuuhhh this punk.....yah gongchan!..........you have to do it now before it's too late...ok?"

gongchan:"araseo......"

**************************************************************************************