chapter 13

Dream High 3

the stars already packed their bags and all ready for class. offcourse they are stars so they have special classes. but the disadvantageof this is their class is untill 7:00 in the evening. they have to do their practices.

it's already 5:00 in the afternoon and all the students are allowed to go out of the school campus to buy things neede for their dorms. hasun and hyoki were just passing by the classroom of the stars and they see the stars all busy.

hyoki:"so they can be busy........come to think of it, they are even busier than us"

hasun:"but don't forget dongsaeng, they are stars and they have reponsibilities"

hyoki:"now these "stars" came, does that mean the competition is still going on?"  both of them loooked at each other, so worried, and they went to the finance office to talk to their teacher.

hasun:"hello sunsengnim. can we ask you something?"

teacher:"aaahhhh, just make it quick because i have something to do"

hyoki:"aaahhhhmmm........is the competition still on?.....i mean.....we danced together...Class A and B... to show you that we don't need competitions because we are united..."

teacher:"i would like to cancel it but you know it's not my decision. it's the principal. he said the competition is still on. now the stars are here. i didn't think the dance stuff is working.....it defnitely affected me.....the dance was so amusing.......but i don't think it's amusing enough for Mr. Park.  I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do......go now because i have much things to do"  both of the girls were shocked and off to tell their friends.

***************************************************

out of the school, te other friends are waiting for the 2 girls.

kai:"what took you so long?"

hasun:"that's it....we're done for"

soojin:"what? what do you mean?"

hyoki:"the competition is still on...........guys............it didn't affect Mr Park at all.....what are we going to do now?" all of thhem got all worried

hyejin:"well.....................all i can think of is...........we should interact with them"

eun ah:"with who?"

hyejin:"with the stars??"

kai, eun ah, baekhyun, chanyeol, hyoki:"aaahhhhhh NO.........i don't think so" 5 of them said in unison

hasun:"well,  hyejin could be right. i mean...in order for us to be together...we don't know what will happen next...maybe there will be a rule that Class A and B should'nt be talking to each other or interacting with each other"

gongchan:"that's crazy............i will never let that happen"

kai:"i will never talk to that taemin, EVER!!"

sunji:"so that mean.....i can talk to taemin?"  kai looked at sunji with a fury look.

hyoki:"so what do you think guys?"

eun ah:"just TRY ok?.....i'm a bit scared of hyuna though"

soojin:"maybe she's nice.......she is so pretty by the way"

hyoki:"we should interact with sulli and krystal first........since our dorm is near theirs"

sehun:"well alright........i'll try talking to taemin then"

kai:"NO ONE IS TALKING WITH HIM!"

sunji:"poor taemin......i will talk to him instead!"

kai:"NO YOU'RE NOT TALKING WITH HIM!" kai shouted at sunji

sunji:"WHY NOT?!! I LIKE HIM ALRIGHT?! AND HE DON'T HAVE FRIENDS AROUND BUT FLIRTING GIRLS FOLLOWING HIM!"

kai:"AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!"

sunji:"SHUT UP! FISH LIPS!!!!!!" sunji walk away.

hyoki:"woah....what happened to "sunji liking kai"? "  hyoki whispered to gongchan

gongchan:"i think they're having a love quarrel?"