chapter 24

Dream High 3

hasun and the other special Class B friends are planning to go to their secret music room. While walking, eun ah missed hyejin.

eun ah:"i missed unnie hyejin............"

hyoki:"me too"

hasun:"guys, we should hurry so that nobody can see us" they ran towards their music room

****************************************************

In the music room

hyoki:"nothing's the same without the others"

soojin:"before, this music room was still lively. but now, it's deathly quiet"

eun ah:"unnies, and donsaeng don't be sad...........there are many things to do here............another song?what do you say?" everyone was just so quiet except hyunji

 Pls play while you read <3

eun ah began playing the guitar and sang. everyone were just listening. when the song ended, they just kept quiet.

hyoki:"i miss them........"

hasun:"how about we go see them"

hyunji:"nice idea. let's go"  the girls were searching for them and finally they see them in the practice room with hyuna, and taemin, dancing. the girls hid themselves and were peeking at them.

hyoki:"damn.....were dead"

hasun:"they're practicing....................they're planning to beat us"

soojin:"but........"  the practice has ended and hyuna have something to announce

hyuna:"so!!! all of you should cooperate....especially you kai"

kai:"excuse me?"

hyuna:"don't push yourself too hard or you're done..........listen to what i'll say.....................everyone should beat special Class B................if not........your time of being a professional kpop, ends here...........................you don't want that to happen right?..............so move your butts AND DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO BEAT THEM!!!!"

kai:"but they are our.............."

hyuna:"friends??? huh..................................don't make me laugh...........................this is between you and them....................Mr. park put you in Class A because he have plans for you................................he sees something in all of you.............................DONNOT!! waste that opportunity.......................you can pick......wether it's you if you want to win............or them if you want to lose......."  hyuna stared at kai. this time kai didn't say anything instead of backing up.

*no..............kai say something.................stop her...............*  hasun thought

kai:".......................................................................................................fine......................................ii want to..................................be a.........................................................star" the rest brighten their eyes to what kai just said.

hyuna:"good............let's dance??? everyone??"

taemin:"let's continue guys..........................." after taemin said, he looked at kai, facing down. he got worried about kai too. so he just proceed

**************************************************************

the 5 ran out of the building

hyoki:"they...........................abandon us"

soojin:"but..................................we're................their friends"

hyunji:"that's it!!!! no more games!!!!!!  we have to beat them!!!!!!!!!  they think we're just Class B........they are underestimating us........we have to do our best too...............it's because we're friends, doesn't mean we can't back up.............we need to stand together.............."

eun ah:"dongsaeng is right........"

hyunji:"who's with me??!!!!!!"

hasun:"all of us"  all agreed and practiced as hard as they can to beat special Class A