seperated :(

Dream High 3

eun ah:"uuuuhhhhhh" eun ah is whining. "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

hyoki:"eun ah will you shut up??"

eun ah:"uuuuuhhhhh unnie! it's so boring here.it's like we're the only one here in this room"

soojin:"ahm eun-ah...we are the only one in this room"

hyunji:"it's because we're picked. that's why we're in a different room"

hasun:"that means, we are in a special class?"

hyunji:"we don't have classes, remember what sunji said?"

eun ah:"unnie, let's play outside com'on!!" whispered to hyoki

hyoki:"gaja gaja....kekekeke" whispered back and tiptoed towards the door.

hasun:"where do you think you're going?"

eun ah:"outsi-" when both of hyoki and eunah faced the window, it was raining.

hyoki:"so what are we going to do here? die? "

hyunji:"no idiot! we're going to wait for someone to come"

eun ah:"uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh when will that be?"

hyunji:"JUST WAIT PABO!!!!!!! (O_O*)"  hyunji smacked eun ah XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eun ah:"nobody's comin in.and the thunder is freakin me out..uuuuuhhhhhhhh"

hyoki:"me too.. it's about 1 hour.and nobody is comming in" 

***********************************************************************************************************************

In special Class A, kai, gongchan, sehun, chanyeol, hyejin and baekhyun are in the other side of the room and taemin, hyuna, na eun, sulli and krystal are in the other.

sehun:"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

gongchan:"stop whining like a hungry cat and keep quiet"

sehun:"what's the point hyung?? we have nothing to do"

kai:"i can't believe taemin is here" glancing at taemin and taemin didn't mind. 

hyejin:"no class huh? that's so dumb -_-"

chanyeol:"gettin bored hyejin?? i know how you feel but to make me not bored, i listen to music or play guitar" chanyeol faced at the guitar being displayed at the back of the classroom

baekhyun:"when i'm bored, i sing"

sehun:"when i'm bored i sleep or i think of someone"

hyejin:"is it eun ah??"

sehun:"....aaaahhhhhh  O////O. anyway, sleeping isn't gonna help me, so as thinking. maybe hyungs' idea (baekhyun and chanyeol) are good enough. let's try that"

chanyeol:"ahhmmm (getting the guitar and thinking of a song to sing) how about we sing ....." chanyeol was just strumming random songs of the guitar. sulli and krystal felt so interested but they saw hyuna glaring at them so they didn't have to dare.

kai:"anything that has a rap"

sehun:"hyung play!"  

***********************************************************************************************

At the same time in special Class B

~hhhhhhhmmmmmm aint nobody do it like youu~~~ hasun was humming

hyoki just thought of a song. and started singing.

*********************************************************************

chanyeol began playing the guitar

pls play while you read <3

 

at the same time, in different rooms, they played and sing without any contact of each other. its like they're communicating but they're not. when they were still playing and singing, the adviser of class B just passed by to both special classrooms walking fast (somewhat being hurrry for a class). then he suddenly stopped and walked backwards again and heard the special Class A were playing and singing. he then walked forward and he hear the special Class B singing the same song too. this teacher was crazy, walking back and forth just to hear the song they were playing at the very same time.

teacher:"this.....this is daebak........they can't contact each other and can barely hear each other because of the thick wall that is seperating both classes.wwaaaahhhhhh..." the teacher peeked at the special Class A's classroom and they weren't interacting with the other class. the teacher opened the window a little bit to let the sound be heared clearly.he is just standing in the middle of both classrooms and was just listening until, Ms. Ahn passed by

Ms. Ahn:"aahh sunsengnim!! what are you doing??" the teacher directly closed the windows shut.

teacher:"ahh Ms. Ahn......i was just.........."

Ms Ahn:"stop wondering around and get back to work.okey?.........JYP sunsengnim!" Ms. Ahn smiled and continue on walking.

teacher:"aaaa.aaahhhhh......just SUNSENGNIM!!" the teacher yelled so that Ms. Ahn could hear and he ran to his class. *i have to see these kids.....they are just totally talented but seperated from their friendship. i have to make this right* the teacher thought

***************************************************************************************************************************************

In special Class A

sulli:"this is daebak!! let's join krystal!"

krystal:"GAJA!!!"  hyuna glared at them again and both of them went back to their seats. instead, they clapped and joined in the fun, so as na eun and taemin was just smiling and was looking at hyuna. hyuna looked away avoiding taemin and looked at the window.

*hhhhhhh why do you have to be so mean taemin..............i.......i already missed you....i think you were just correcting my wrongs.....but.........you made it so hurtful...* hyuna thought

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the song has ended. all of them cheered 

in special Class A

chanyeol:"hhhhhh that was amazing..."

baekhyun:"we should do this everyday"

sehun:"yeah we should because i'm not bored anymore!!!!" everyone laughed  "ladies!! havin fun??" acting cool to sulli and krystal.winking too but blinking both eyes (doesn't actually know how. but he tried)

sulli:"NAE OPPA!!!!wwwhooo.JINJA KEOPTA!!!! he can barely wink!!!!" cheering

krystal:"yah!! he is younger than you!!"

***************************************************************************************************************************************

In special Class B

hasun:"the feeling of music never bores me........"

eun ah:"wwhoooo that was awesome!!!  i'm so not bored now!!!"

hyunji:"aaahhhhh i'm so going to the music room after this"

hyoki:"same here" everyone settled down and the bell just rang for dismissal