new friends

Dream High 3

hyoki, sunji, hyejin and hyunji are off to their dorms with sehun and gongchan.

sunji:"can you explain why you sent gongchan and sehun here in our dorm?" asking hyoki

hyunji:"you know gongchan, he is like a dog following her around. they are childhood friends"

sunji:"i understand that but what is sehun doing here?"

sehun:"hyoki-ah is going to give me tips about how eun ah is going to like me"

hyoki:".....*sigh...."

gongchan:"look! it's sulli and krystal" pointing at sulli and krystal as they go in, in their own dorms. gongchan began to wave at the both girls. hyoki was embarassed and bumped gongchan using her elbow to stop gongchan from waving at them.

hyoki:"gongchan........it's like you are close to them already.....we don't know them yet" hyoki whispered, feeling embarassed. 

gongchan:"come on! let's go say hi!"  gongchan walked towards the girls.  "hi! my name is gongchan....nice to meet you"

sulli and krystal:"AAAWWWW!!!!!KEOPTA!!!!!!!!!!" both of them squeezed gongchan's cheeks and was hugging him. 

hyoki:"aaahhh YAAH YAH!!!!!!!"  hyoki pulled gongchan away from the girls

gongchan:"ahh hyoki-ah. are you ok??"

hyoki:"offcourse i am........they are just..........they..............YOU! STICK WITH YOUR OWNER...OK??!"

"OWNER??"

hyunji:"since when hyoki owned gongchan??"

hyejin:"maybe because....he is her dog.......right?"

sunji:"oh yeah...right"

sulli:"owner??  oh sorry about getting your girlfriend get mad at you gongchan" sulli and krystal bowed at hyoki

hyoki:"oh no no. its not what you mean........."

gongchan:"so that means.............AM I REALLY YOURS HYOKI?????!!!!..................don't worry...i will never ever ever wonder off.....sorry for making you jealous hyoki-ah" doing aegyo infront of hyoki

hyoki:"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY SHOULD I BE JEALOUS??!!!...........(O_O*).........come on sehun....you are my new dog now -_-" grabbing and patting sehun

gongchan:"aahh no no.....don't do that!!!!"

krystal:"it's ok gurl (hyoki) you don't have to deny that......you look good together" krystal chuckled

sulli:"he is the most cutest person i know......you must be lucky" all of them laughed except hyoki

hyoki:"wwhhhhhhaaaaa???!!!! aa..aaa.........a......you.......are misunderstanding (^_^*) "

hyoki:"aahhhh.....ANYWAY.......hi i'm hyoki....gongchan is actually my childhood friend that's why we're acting this way.....don't misunderstand." introducing to sulli and krystal

sulli:"oh i see now.....(^_^)"

sunji:"i'm sunji"

hyunji:"i'm hyunji"

hyejin:"i'm hyejin"

sehun:"and i'm sehun....nice to meet you"

sulli and krystal:"AAAWWWW KEOPTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" choking sehun this time.

krystal:"you must be the maknae........aww so so so cute!!!!!"

sehun:"aahh..aa...noona.........i'm gonna die.......you are choking me...a...aa...a.."

sulli:"HI!! my name is sulli :) "

krystal:" and i am the hottest, amazing, hottest, coolest, hottest, beautiful, hottest, hardworking, hottest, cute, HOTTEST  KRYSTAL!!!!!"

hyejin:"wow...hot indeed"

sulli:"it's so good having good friends like you here"

krystal:"sulli right here is a joyful person.....while me i'm a......."

sunji:"hot person??"

krystal:"EXACTLY!! but we all know hyuna is the hottest around......."

hyoki:"speaking of hyuna.......is she good? or........."

sulli:"she is........she's the kindest person i know before....especially to na eun...na eun is just her ultimate friend..back when na eun was still a trainee, hyuna is the only one whom she talk with. hyuna visits na eun all the time and so as na eun..she is just so sweet....she also loved her mother very very much....she love her mother that she can risk her life for her"

sehun:"so what happened?"

krystal:"when her mother died.........she began to be the most hardworking person i know.......she began ignoring people and she never smiled since then......she smiles but she really don't mean it.......it's not a real smile like i've seen before.....hyuna was just glowing.....now she's acting like nobody should get in her way....but even though she acted different to everyone, also to na eun, na eun still respects, concerned and care about hyuna"

sulli:"we all love her, even though she's acting this way......we understand......you should understand her. ok?"

hyoki:"we didn't know that.......now..........now i understand"

gongchan:"i didn't know...................her life could be this painfull" everyone was just so said hearing this

sulli:"come on guys!! we shouldn't be sad just now.....we should celebrate for meeting new friends!!"

krystal:"OH I HAVE SOJU!!!!!!"

"SOJU???"

sulli:"krystal......are we even allowed??and di you really bring one?"

krystal:"it's FINE!!! i brought 12 sojus.HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA. come in our dorm....wwhooo!!!"

sulli:"sorry guys.........krystal is just a party girl......you'll understand" whispering behind krystal

sunji:"it's fine...HAHA...we understand.....we are crazy ourselves too"

gongchan:"i hope kai and the others were going well with the other stars as well" he said to hyoki

hyoki:"yeah.......i hope so too.." she said to gongchan  "....now dont get drank sehun!!!"  yelled at sehun