first day of first class!!!

Dream High 3

6:30 in the morning the 6 girls are still asleep(well except soojin because she is the "omma" and she organizes things like uniforms for her fellow dorm mates)soojin was actually in her uniform already.(so attentive)

soojin:"aahhhh...*yawn*.....the heck its already 6:30..hhhmmm time to wake hyoki first....she's incharge of cooking"  soojin took her phone and put it on loud speaker and put it near to hyoki's ears, playing Nilili Mambo by bock B. "with this catchy and viby song, you sure ready to wake up!" soojin laughed 

hyoki began to turn and tries to cover her ears.

hyoki:"aaahhhh MMOOOMMM just 3 minutes........ok?....."

soojin:"wha? who are you calling "mom"??"  soojin yelled

hyoki:"oh soojin-ah.didn't see you there..what time is it?"

soojin:"oh it's much more early.......actually its...FREAKIN 6:30 YOU PSYCHO!!! YOU HAVE TO HURRY AND COOK!!WAKE THE OTHERS!!!"

hyoki:"wwhhhaaa??!!!!!"  hyoki wooshed and take a shower first, then wake hyunji, eun ah and hyejin first, then cooked some breakfast.(hasun was left behind sleeping XD)

hasun:"hey. what's the fuss about? why are you in uniforms??isn't today saturday??"

eunah:"you must be crazy. today is friday. tomorrow is saturday"

hyunji:"better change fast or you'll be late"

hasun:"WWHHHAAAA??? WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME????!!!!!!!!I HA HA HAVE TO CHANGE QUICK!!"

hyejin:"wow unnie-hyoki, you're cookin is delicious!!!"

hyoki:"well i made bento boxes for us to eat at school lunch"

eun ah:"we still have 50 min. to go to school. we will be too early to go there now?"

hyoki:"early is better right?"   suddenly, a door bell was heard from the door.

hyoki:"hyunji, can you open the door please?"

hyunji:"alright.....................oh?!...................it's gongchan!!!"

hyoki:"haaiii yahh!!GONGCHANNiE!!!"  hyoki hugged gongchan

***********************************************************************

gongchan is a childhood friend of hyoki. where ever she goes, gongchan is right by her side. like a dog

**********************************************************************

gongchan:"aahh hi hyoki. it's like we've never seen each other again"

hyoki:"aahh i just missed you.we should be off then??!!"

eun ah:"how about unnie hasun?"

hasun:"wait!!!!my shoes!!oh........DONE!!!!!!let's GO!!!!"

**********************************************************************

all of them actually are classmates. that's why they are much more closer.

teacher:"ok!!everyone settle down!! there will be a judging today. it's judging a talent..................................for those who have real talents might be discovered............so don't give up on your dreams yet fellow high school pupils.........because you just have begun! that's all the reminder i have to say.......shortly, it will start today so do your hardest!! class dismiss"

hyoki:"you're saying, there will be a competition?"

hyejin:"it's a judging talent she said??"

hasun:"but i don't know my talent yet"

kai:"well that's weird because everybody has talents you know"  joining in??

gongchan:"KAI!!"

hasun:"kai??!!are you saying.. i have a talent too?"

kai:"haha yeah.if we work together...everything will just be fine. right?"

soojin:"well......................i agree........tell us what to do kai and we'll do it!!!"

kai:"alright. starting today, hyoki and soojin and hyejin will play instruments.so you better practice hard....and eun ah and hasun and hyunji will dance with me...you are pretty good dancers and i accept that.you just don't have that confidence yet...and gongchan, you sing.AGREE??"

eun ah:"not exactly"

kai:"WELL YOU BETTER BE!!!!IF NOT!!! YOU WILL GO TO THE DEEPEST HOLE I CAN FIND AND PUT YOU THERE ALONE!!!!!!"

eun ah:"  O_O...........:'I..........*sob...*sob"  XD

hasun:"alright kai...we will do what we can!!"