presentation

Dream High 3

teacher:"ok students!!please get ready for your presentation............we have 2 judges here from a popular school......mr. park and ms. Ahn ji.......annyeong haseyo ^^"

ms. Ahn ji:"annyeong my name is Ms. Ahn ji...call me Ms. G or Ms. Ahn"

students:"annyeong haseyo!!!"

hyunji:"hey hyejin....do you know them??"

hyejin:"well yeah...they are actually teachers from a popular school called K.....kir.....i forgot the name....they are so popular even they're teachers, they have skills...especially ms. G over there..."

hyunji:"wwooooo really?"

teacher:"ALRIGHT!! first performance will be the group of............................................hasun"

hasun:"what??"

hyoki:"WWHHATTT??"

eun ah:"what??!!!"

hyunji:"wwwwhhhaaaatttttt?"

soojin:"this isn't happening"

hyejin:"i'm gonna die"

gongchan:"why are we first?"

kai:"it doesn't matter.....we should go now"

********************************************************************

(claps)

hasun:"annyeong ha ha ha hase haseyo.......we we we ahhm" hasun just trembles with fear

kai:"it's ok...i'll take it from here" kai took the microphone 

hasun:"thanks kai"

kai:"annyeong...we're going to perform yoon G's if you love me"

please play =^_^=

 

 

 

 

 

ms. G:"wow...sir park, they are not that bad"  ms. G is very interested of the group. after the group is done performing, the group was so happy and went down from the stage

kai:"see? what i tell you. i told you guys we can do it."

hyoki:"wow guys i never saw you dance like that"

eun ah:"it's because we've been hiding this talent ever since"

**************************************************************************

many students already performed their dances and songs

teacher:"everyone!! mr. park has something to say"

students are whispering to each other after hearing that mr. park is going to give an anouncement

mr. park:"i will have to see to it......." he directly walks fast in going out from the school gym. students are whispering again "where is he going?" "so who won?" "i don't understand" was heard from the students.

kai:"this isn't right"  kai ran and stopped mr. park "wait! you have a mistake. you should tell us who won and you have to make it clear. when you're walking away directly like this, does this mean that no one of us.......passed?"

mr. park:"you have to wait boy.............isn't it unfair to let anyone know who passed? some might be heartbrokened"

kai:"so are you saying that........."  mr park directly goes in a car with ms. G  "yah!!! ahh jinja.."

hasun:"kai!!!........so what happened?"

kai:"uuuhhhhh....he is out of his mind....lets just forget about this and go back to class"

hyoki:"we don't have classes 'till tomorrow because of this "competition" remember?"

kai:"oh yeah...so we have to go home then......i'm so hungry"

hyejin:"wait..we don't want to go home yet...can we go somewhere like a mall?"

hyunji:"nice idea hyejin!!lets go shopping!!"

kai:"alright..fine with me.."

hyoki:"let's split up! who's in my side?"

gongchan:"me offcourse"

eun ah:"i will go with unnie soojin"

hyunji:"i will go with hyejin"

kai:"then i will go with hasun....let's go buy some food...i'm hungry...let's split up and buy food..lets just see each other in the food court"

*************************************************************************

hyunji and hyejin are in an accessories store

hyejin:"kai said to buy food, not accessories!!!"

-"excuse me. are you sung hyunji and sung hyejin?"

hyunji and hyejin:"yes?"

-"you're coming with me"  the guy with a black coat grabbed hyunji and hyejin

hyejin:"wait WAIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

hyunji:"LET GO OF US!!!"

********************************************************************************