the presentation

Dream High 3

early in the morning, the 14 friends including sulli and krystal and other students are in the waiting shed for their breakfast. then suddenly, Ms. G appeared in a small stage there.

"look it's Ms. G"  "let's call the other students who are in the canteen"  "Ms. G might have an announcement"  the students were whispering.

Ms. G:"alright!!! LISTEN UP!! this assignment that you were working have something to do with a small concert next week! let's start listening to your songs one by one.make sure you wrote your own songs"

*************************************************************************

eun ah:"but guys, you were the ones making our song" she said to the 4 song writers

hyoki:"it's ok.no one will know"

sulli:"and besides, you were the ones making the lyrics. we were just making the tune. so no harm done actually. it just like you're doing your own homework too"

baekhyun:"sulli's right. lyrics are much harder than making a tune. so you're still making your own homework"

hasun:"i'm so nervous about this"

Ms G:"first one to perform is.........."

hasun:"don't say it's me again....."

Ms. G:"baekhyun.."

baekhyun:"oh men.........well wish me luck guys"

 

"that is quite a song"  "oh baekhyun's voice is amazing" "i should record this"  compliments were heard. after baekhyun, the other friends and other students followed and sang their songs too

Ms. G:"ok next is........"

hyuna:"me"  hyuna didn't hesitate and directly goes on stage.

 

after hyuna's performance she directly stole the microphone of Ms. G

Ms, G:"hyuna....what are yo-"

hyuna:"LISTEN UP! SOME STUDENTS HERE DIDN'T MADE THEIR SONGS"

Ms G:"what do you mean hyuna? all of them have homeworks and so do you"

hyuna:"WHAT I MEANT IS...........SOME OF THEM DIDN'T MADE THEIR OWN SONGS.....INSTEAD THEY LET OTHERS MADE THEIRS.........and those students are them!"  hyuna pointed out those students and they were kai and the others excluding sulli and krystal. sulli and krystal were all shocked

sulli:"Ms. G! this is a misunderstanding. you see, we were just making the tune while-"

Ms. G:"tune or not tune, lyrics or not but homework is homework and this composition is made individualy to your selves."  everybody frowned "who made these songs then?" they remained quiet. "WHO?!" ms G gave out her tantrum.

baekhyun:"us sunsengnim" baekhyun, and hyoki moved forward. sulli and krystal was about to move forward too but baekhyun pushed them away slightly "it's ok, we'll handle this" baekhyun whispered and hyoki gave out a its-okey smile.

krystal:"but......."  krytsal was worried. taemin was about to move forward too but hyuna pulled him

Ms. G:"your songs are good but i'm afraid rules are rules and you disobeyed me so.............both of you are suspended for 3 days"

hyoki:"we understand............." hyoki was about to cry but she doesn't want anyone see her cry.

kai:"what???just for a stinkin' homework? it's just homework for crying out loud! and they are just helping us. we don't know how to compose and we just needed their help.THIS IS A SICK SCHOOL!" kai shouted at Ms. G

Ms. G:"do you want to be suspended too kai?"

kai:"suspend me then!! I DON'T CARE!!!"

hyoki:"kai....what are you-"

baekhyun:"kai......your grades might........."

Ms. G:"jongin, you are also suspended for 3 days.......class dismiss."  ms G left the waiting area.

hyuna:"our teachers said to make our own homework right? so you shouldh've made your own. even if your song doesn't sound well. let's go na eun" hyuna said her last words. hyuna stared at taemin to follow her and taemin followed as well. the students were whispering and goes back to their classrooms. while the 14 friends including sulli and krystal were left in the waiting shed.

krystal:"why......WAE??!!!  why didn't you tell them we're in this mess too. i'm ready to face this consequence anyway"

sulli:"you should have told them. why? are you you trying to protect us cause we're called "stars"? " 

hyoki:"it's not like that, it's because we started this in the first place, sorry for making you help us"

sulli:"but you weren't.........we were the ones who wanted to help............please.....i'm gonna tell Ms. G"

kai:"no don't do that! please just let us handle this. just go, we'll be fine. your first classes must be starting guys. you have to go!"

baekhyun:"we'll be fine"

sehun:"we'll visit you hyungs and hyoki"

gongchan:"hyoki-ah! i'll let my self be suspended too!"

hyoki:"idiot! don't do that! and gongchan-ah, you have great grades so, don't waste it on me. ok?"

gongchan:"hyoki-ah..................araseo.....annyeong!" and all of them went to their classrooms except kai, hyoki and baekhyun.

***********************************************************************************************

In Class B:

hasun:"it's not the same without hyoki"

eun ah:"aaahhh i miss hyoki unnie Y^Y "

soojin:"hhhhhhhmmmmm......what would they be doing right now?"

hyunji:"cleaning........poor unnie......."

eun ah:"wait a minute.........unnie, around 2 boys.......wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa"

hasun:"IDIOT! YOU AND YOUR DIRTY BRAIN!!!!"  hasun hit eun ah's shoulders "and b..b...besides.........baekhyun is not like that O///////O"

eun ah:"ooohhhhh i see.........you like him and i know it!!!!"

hyunji:"and anyway kai like sunji so there's no way"

soojin:"gongchan likes unnie hyoki but i don't know about unnie yet"

*******************************************************************************************************

In Class A

sehun:"uuuuuuhhhhhh so boring when both hyungs are not here"

chanyeol:"no fun when baeky's not here" all of the friends were just so worried about this "suspended" thing. so gongchan, chanyeol, and hyejin went to see Ms. G to make things back to its normal state.