1st day in kirin part 2

Dream High 3

in the practice room

hyunji, hyejin and eun ah:"you called us sunsengnim?"

mr. park:"yes......so that this will be fast.......first off is hyejin...quickly please"

hyejin:"yes..........."  hyejin took her electric guitar and starts playing

 

 

 

eun ah:"wow unnie is so good" whispers to hyunji

hyunji:"yeah. you're right.it improved from before"

****************************************************************************

mr. park:"hhmmm not bad.......next is eun ah....faster please"

eun ah:"nae."

 

 

 

*************************************

mr park:"you danced like our dance teacher..........next hyunji......."

hyunji:"i will play the violin........."

 

 

 

hyejin:"wow.......hyunji improved at lot with her violin"

eun ah:"yeah"

********************************************************

mr park:"well well. the dongsaeng of the group is actually better.let's see if your oppas kai and gongchan will do better.please let kai and gongchan to come in........."

eun ah, hyunji and hyejin:"nae...sunsengnim"

****************************************************************************

ou of the practice room

hyunji:"kai and gongchan oppa.......you are being called" kai and gongchan directly goes in

soojin:"so what did mr. park said to all of you?" soojin asked hyejin

hyejin:"well.....he only said"not bad" and he directly changed topic"

eun ah:"because hyejin did an amazing job.........she must pass"

hyejin:"hey don't say that.........we should all pass" all of the 6 girls group hugged

 

on the other hand inside of the practice room

mr park:"kai....show me your skill"

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************

mr park:"alright!! gongchan you are next"

 

 

 

*************************************************************************

mr park:"please call all of your friends and tell them to come"  kai and gongchan put up their questionable face "NOW"

kai and gongchan:"ahh NAE right away" they directly call the 6 other girls.

*****************************************************************************************

the 6 girls were already in the practice room

mr park:"alright...........i have to be straight forward with you...............................................yes you will be divided...............one group will be in the top section or A and the other group will be in the second section or B.............in section A will be..............kai, gongchan and hyejin.............while the others will be on the section B. change into your uniforms directly"

hyejin:"what??"

kai:"but....................."

gongchan:"hyoki-ah...." worried while facing hyoki .hyoki goes near to gongchan

hyoki:"it's ok channie..............its like we will never see each other again.......we will see each other at the dorm or every lunch and recess.........don't be sad"

hasun:"yeah gongchan......after all....we will be together again because your b day and hyoki's are fast approaching"

eun ah:"yeah........although you and hyoki have the same birth month"

kai:"we will just celebrate it in one day for both of them.next week is already august"

soojin:"yeah like unni hasun and eun ah's birthday. we just celebrate their birthday in one day to be more fun. you know because they're both july"

gongchan:"this will be the first time we're going to be seperated hyoki-ah"  while touching hyoki's face

hyoki:"gongchan.....(moving away).....it's fine.....lets just proceed to our classrooms"

hyunji:"let's go!!!"

hyoki:"bye gongchan....^^"  patting his head like a dog. kai directly pulled gongchan's polo colar at the back part of his neck

hyejin:"bye guys....see you this recess.....ok? we will wait outside of your classroom"

kai:"bye guys" while still holding the back portion of gongchan's shirt

gongchan:"bye..woaooaaaahhh let go off me hyung!"

**************************************************************************************

hasun:"wow i can't believe were in second rate and we're seperated and wow hyoki.....you and gongchan are really really that close"

hyoki:"because we're childhood friends....and he is my somewhat dog^^ he even called himself that because he always follows me like a lost puppy"

eun ah:"ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you like like him??" eun ah teased

hyoki:"NO O_O"

eun ah:"sorry unnie.......-_-'"

hyoki:"he is just a friend and i like him as a friend ok?....cased close"

hyejin:"whenever we talked about like this, why is she so calm?" hyejin whispered to hyunji

hyunji:"that's our unnie alright"

hyoki:"and guys we're not on second rate.........we just lack.........something.......and besides........just because we're section B doesn't mean we can't follow our dreams right?  lets just do our hardest"

hasun:"i will i can have a boyfriend like gongchan.........hyoki and gongchan's bond is just so close to each other"

hyoki:"STOP THAT!!!!!...........i don't like him that way ok?? and anyway.......you guys will have much more handsome guys in this school.....don't worry"

soojin:"i really wish that i can find my one true love"

eun ah:"unnie..........you are sick-_-"