practice again

Dream High 3

kai, chanyeol, baekhyun and sehun ar waiting outside the school.

kai:"did gongchan and the others called eun ah, hasun and soojin aswell?"

baekhyun:"shoot! i forgot to tell gongchan about that......and i forgot my phone.....i will go get them"

sehun:"aa aa aaaaa...........hyung! can i go with you?"

chanyeol:"aahm me too!!"

baekhyun:"guys, i can go by myself you know"

sehun and chanyeol:"WE WILL GO WITH YOU!!!"

baekhyun:"aaahhh you idiots. fine!" and the 3 of them were off to get soojin, hasun and eun ah while kai was left alone XD

******************************************************************

minutes later, gongchan and the others came.

kai:"guys you're finally here!"

hyunji:"where are the guys?"

kai:"off to get the girls"  

**************************************************

In the other hand

baekhyun:"are you sure this is their room?"

sehun:"offcourse i know every inch of her..........i mean their information :D  "

chanyeol:"why didn't you tell me about this?" whispering to sehun

sehun:"why should i??"

baekhyun:"both of you stop, i will knock the door"  baekhyun then knock the door. suddenly the door opened and it was hasun.

hasun:"BAEKHYUN??!....................................oh and others too. so you're here to get us?"

chanyeol and sehun:"we sure do!!"  both of them immedietly get inside the room.

hasun:"aahh wait WAIT GUYS! DONT JUST BARGE IN HERE!!" hasun tried to stop sehun and chanyeol from coming in because soojin and eun ah are changing their clothes.they just finished their bath and the 2 boys saw the 2 girls in towels. chanyeol and sehun were full red seeing their crushes in towels.

soojin and eun ah:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" eun ah was throwing things at the two while soojin was stopping eun ah from throwing things at them. 

soojin:"eun ah, don't do that.they might get hurt..please stop........let unnie hasun, handle this"  chanyeol was covering the eyes of sehun.

309960_2988944259925_1220692752_n.jpg

 

 

chanyeol:"sorry.....I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!"  

sehun:"yah!! hyung!! i can't see!!!!

chanyeol:"YOU ERTED JERK!! SO YOU WANTED TO SEE THESE THINGS HUH??!"  hasun and baekhyun was face palming themselves seeing their younger dongsaengs in a situation like this. XD

eun ah:"YOU ERTED, ABNORMAL!!! SKINNY!!! BIG HEAD ANIMALS!!!!!!"

hasun:"guys, give us 2 minutes....ok?" pulling the 2 boys out of the room. from out of the room, chanyeol and sehun frozed from what they saw. 

sehun:"i can't believe of what i just saw"

baekhyun:"IT'S BECAUSE YOU JUST BARGED IN THE ROOM!!! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE INVITED IN THEIR ROOM. AND THE HECK!! THEY ARE GIRLS!!" uuhh you kids.

********************************************************************

2 minutes later. the girls finally came out of the room

hasun:"hi guys........we are ready now.......they,  are ready now"  eun ah's face was still mad, just by looking at her face while soojin was calm and try to forget what had happened. they started walking to school late at night.

chanyeol:"ahm........soojin-ssi........sorry about............"

soojin:"just forget it.....forget about what happened...:) " soojin ended her sentence up in a "nothing-is-going to be-worried-about" smile.chanyeol was blushing and was showing his teethy smile again in reply. sehun immedietly walk beside eun ah

sehun:"eun ah-ssi. ahmm i am............so sorry that i saw you in a tow......"

eun ah:"shut up and leave me alone!! that's because of your childish plays. and you always interupt me. what's your problem?? what do you want from me??!! uuuhhh you are driving me nuts!!"  eun ah walk ahead to the other friends that were waiting.

kai:"guys. you are such slow pokes"

sehun:"sorry about that hyung. there was a bit misunderstanding"

eun ah:" misunderstandiing my "  wun ah was murmuring about what happened

kai:"fine2..let's just go inside the practice room...and i will tell you guys what we will do tomorrow"

***************************************************************************************************

inside the practice room

kai:"guys...........................we are going to make a dance off"

"DANCE OFF???"

kai:"yeah...............we are going to dance together........Class A and B..........."

gongchan:"how's that going to work?"

kai:"we still have a chance of backing up together......if we can prove to the sunsengnims and Ms. G and Mr. Park that we can dance together, they might cancel the competition...............before the "stars" show up.....................we should show them that we're better than them...........it's their fault we're competing each other"

gongchan:"what if they'll arrive early in the morning?"

kai:"then we will start......earlier"   all of them smiled at each other. kai started choreographing their dance

*******************************************************************************************

guys sorry about an ugly drawing (i draw that picture :D) i wasn't actually using a mouse. i was just using my laptop.ssooo hard but finally i draw a short comic strip :)