song composting

Dream High 3

the bell rang and it's time for the students to enter their classes. the teachers in both classrooms are giving announcements to the students. the "stars" are attending their first class in the regular class of Class A, but in a second class, they will be having their special classes and so on.

Ms. Ahn:"goodmorning Class A"

"-goodmorning-"

Ms. Ahn:"today we will be having a composing of songs. this will be your assignment"

*************************************************************

in Class B

hasun:"composing assignment??!!!"

eun ah:"HYOKI UNNIE!!!! please do my assignment for me please......." whispered to hyoki

hyoki:"aa..ok??  (^_^") "

********************************************************************

Ms.Ahn:"Class A, i know you are good at this. so don't let the Class B do better than all of you. ARASEO??!!"

"NAE" all the Class A students answered except baekhyun, hyejin, gongchan, chanyeol, sehun and especially kai. taemin didn't answer also, but instead he looked at sulli, krystal, and na eun who looked so worried but hyuna didn't actually care.

*oh no........our other friends...........* kai thought

************************************************************************************

end of classes, the students are out of their classes and it was 5:00.the Class A friends are walking towards their other 5 friends in Class B

kai:"this is going to be hard...............i don't know a thing about composing a song"

sehun:"so do i!"

chanyeol:"but baekhyun knows"

gongchan:"yeah! so as hyoki!"

hyejin:"2 persons helping 12 friends? that is so tiring.....and so frustrating.......guys, they can't handle it on their own"

baekhyun:"yeah and besides.........i can take 5 hours or so to finish one song and it's 5 of you, 5 for me and 5 for hyoki, let's first ask her how long she takes to write a song"

the class A friends have arrived at the Class B's classroom

hasun:"oh guys you're here? heard about the announcement?"

sehun:"yeah and it looks tiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

baekhyun:"IT'S LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO MAKE THE ASSIGNMENTS YOU JERK!" baekhyun yelled at sehun -_-  "so hyoki, how long can you make a song??"

hyoki:"about 5-6 hours, making a song is so hard you know, you need to get that tone and a perfect lyrics to it"

"WE CAN HELP!!!"  from out of no where, sulli, and krystal joined in the talk.

sulli:"me and krystal can help you^^" 

kai:"i thought your classes is until 7:00?"

sulli:"we're given time for the assignment"

krystal:"we song writers don't only need paper and pencils............but we also need inspiration.........to make it easier"

sulli:"SO ALL OF YOU GIVE US INSPIRATIONS SO THAT WE CAN MAKE YOUR SONGS FASTER AND PERFECT!"  so the others, except the 4 writers, gathered inspiration. when they got all the things, they gathered in the practice room.

hasun:"so for krystal, we brought you some mangoes, avocados, meat, hats, and english magazines"

krystal:"WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO  I'M SO FILLED WITH INSPIRATION NOW!!!!! GOTTA WORK!!! ADIOS!!!"

soojin:"for sulli, we have some ice cream with different flavors and things that are pink"

sulli:"WWAAAAHHH thanks everyone!!!"

hyoki:"PINK???!!!! THAT'S MY COLOR!!"

hasun:"uuuhhh hyoki.......there she goes again.......and for you hyoki, cakes, pink things, a piano, your earphone and your pink domo bear"

hyoki:"HEAVEN!!!!!!!"  hyoki ran to the other side of the practice room, not so far from krystal and sulli to write songs.

chanyeol:"and for baekhyun is just some dumb eyeliner and bacon and hard boiled eggs. nothing special really" with his poker face while baekhyun was getting all furius

baekhyun:"NOTHING SPECIAL????I'M GONNA GET YOU!!! YOU GIRAFFE!!!!" baekhyun and chanyeol were all over the place

soojin:"hey guys quit the fight"

chanyeol:"ok i'm quitting i'm quitting" chanyeol directly quits the teasing when he heard soojin demanding them to stop.  so the 4 of them were busy doing the assignment, others decided to buy food for them and also for themselves.

*too bad baekhyun is not here* hasun thought

gongchan:"hasun, you alright?" putting his arm around hasun's shoulder

hasun:"i'm fine it's just----"

gongchan:"could've been better if baekhyun was here right?"  gongchan cuts in and what he said made hasun pause.

hasun:"how did----"

gongchan:"you know me..............i directly know things that are hidden......com'on!lets's buy him something ok?" gongchan playfully grabbed hasun all the way to the market.

************************************************************************

in the other hand, eun ah, sehun, chanyeol and soojin were together.  soojin stopped because she saw these strawberry pudding in the market. chanyeol stopped aswell.

soojin:"aahm ahjumma. how much is this??"

ahjumma:"10000 won"

soojin:"awh..jinja? ahh maybe next time" chanyeol barged. and soojin was just looking at him

chanyeol:"ahh ahjumma! i want to buy 2 please. kamsahmnida!" chanyeol ran towards soojin "ah soojin-ah.....you like this don't you? this one is for you" saying it shyly

soojin:"ha jinja???wwaahh gomawo^^"  chanyeol scratch his head and was blushing hard and was showing his teethy smile again.

eun ah:"there he goes again. good thing hyoki's not here or else she will be terrified" thoroughly talking to herself while sehun was just listening to her.

sehun:"eun ha-ssi........do you like chocolates?" eun ah just remained quiet and proceeds to walk. sehun was just standing and planning to buy one for himself

*uuuhhhh i really love chocolates but why do he have to ask me. why him? i can't even say yes.....his favorites are my favorites too.darn it!!"  eun ah thought. sehun who ran on her way to catch her up

sehun:"ahh eun ah-ssi!!! wait!!"   when eun ah turned to face sehun,she saw sehun eating a cake shaped like a fish with chocolate filling. eun ah was just drooling in the inside and tried to walk away but she was just hipnotized with the smell.

*i should go back to buy it. it looks so yummy, but i don't have money, shiz and that store is closing.what a bad timing!!!* eun ah thought again. sehun noticed that eun ah was mentally drooling now and was dying to taste that cake, he goes near to eun ah.

sehun:"come on, take a bite" sehun said offering her his cake while eun ah was getting wierd about the situation

*what is he doing? is he really feeding me? i just want to take it and ran away* eun ah thought

sehun:"com'on...aaaaaaahhhhh~~~~" opening his mouth signaling to let eun ah do what he do. 

eun ah:"you have your saliva in it....do you mind?"

sehun:"well do you want it or not??" eun ah hesitates but she gave a really big bite and gave it back to sehun.

sehun:"is it good?"

*AAHHHHH HEAVEN!!!!!!!!* she thought again. 

eun ah:"let's go......."  sehun paused and stared at the cake "why are you starring at the cake? (some crazy person we got here)"

sehun:"you took a bite from where I took a bite...........so that means it's an intimate kiss??"

eun ah:"YOU SHUT UP YOU MUSHROOM HEAD!!!!!"  eun ah was embarassed, walks fastly and left sehun xD