kidnapped?

Dream High 3

please play <3

in other hand with hyoki and gongchan in a super market

gongchan:"hyoki!!! please buy me this chocolate pudding...please please PLEASE!!!"  begging like a dog

hyoki:"hhhmmm well alright but only 1 ok?"

gongchan:"ARASEO!!!"

-"hey you!!" a guy wearing a black coat pointing at hyoki and gongchan

hyoki:"ah me?"

-"you are COMING WITH ME!!"  starts to grab hyoki

gongchan:"HEY! DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!" gongchan grabbed the hand of that stranger, and wanted to punch him but, another guy with a black coat appeared and stopped gongchan and put both of them some black blind folds.

hyoki:"gongchan!!where are you??"

gongchan:"i'm here..it's ok..." holding hyoki's hand  "YOU BASTARDS!!!LET US GO....WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?"  the 2 men who are taking hyoki and gongchan were putting them in a far unfamiliar place. gongchan and hyoki heard a large sound like a door from a garage and few minutes later, their blindfolds were untied.

hyoki:"what is this place...................???????????"  suddenly, both of them were shocked because they saw others there too.

gongchan:"hasun? hyunji, hyejin, eun ah, soojin, kai???? what are you doing here?"

eun ah:"these jerks kidnapped us.............."

hasun:"kai fought one of them but.......they were many"

kai:"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?? ANSWER ME!!!"  a man coming inside of the garage. they can hardly see who it was because the light is only in their area where they're standing.

hasun:"who are you?"  when the man step into the light, it was Mr. park

hyejin:"it's mr. park"

eun ah:"ARE WE REALLY THAT HORRIBLE IN OUR TALENTS THAT YOU WANTED US TO BE KIDNAPPED??"

mr. park:"calm down...i don't want to kidnap you or anything....ms. G, please turn on the lights"  when the lights are on, the garage is filled with uniforms"

hyunji:"uniforms?"

hyejin:"i know these uniforms....i just forgot what school they were (-_-")"

eun ah:"offcourse you do"

mr. park:"i sent you hear because you kids are the only one i noticed in in all of the presentations. i was impressed of what you've done."

kai:"so.............what do you mean about that?"

mr. park:"hhhh....*sigh........you students passed.........i just want a private conversation with you and i think this is the easy way"

eun ah:"to let us be kidnapped?? that's a stupid idea...-_-'......."  hyoki bumped and glared at eun ah to shut up XD

mr. park:"aah ahm.........well.....i didn't want to tell everyone what's the price is because they will be begging to go IN..."

soojin:"so....what's the price then??"

mr. park:"i will let the 8 of you study in KIRIN ARTS HIGH SCHOOL"  everyone was shocked and brighten their eyes after they heard such news

hyejin:"KIRIN!!! thats the school, that i forgot the name.........that school is just so popular...that is where jin yu jin studied....and ailee and NANA and JB and many more!!!"

hasun:"JB???seriously??"  everybody was jumping for joy and hugged each other when they heard the news

soojin:"so when do we pack our bags?"

ms. G:"your bags are already packed"  ms. G was smiling while the men (awhile ago=who "kidnapped" them) were bringing their bags with their clothes, and personal belongings inside.

hasun:"how about our underwear??did they get that too?" whispering at her dorm mates.

ms. G:"it's all settled in you bags" ms. G joining in the whispering  "don't worry. all your things are in your bags now!"

hyunji:"so.....were really going in kirin??the.......popular school in town?"

kai:"well we better go then......we don't want ms. G and mr. park waiting right?"

-"GAJA!!!!!!" all of them were just so excited to study in a popular school.