performance

Dream High 3

today is already the mini concert so the students were preparing for their performance. if who ever will be picked will be the one who'll perform for the battle of Class A and B.

hyoki:"today is our last day. it couldn't hurt someone when were performing on our last day right?"

baekhyun:"hhmm.....offcourse......today is our last day of suspention"

kai:"aahh yeah.ahm......can anyone help me with this tie"  struggling on his neck tie

soojin:"only sunji knows how to tie a tie around here"

kai:"aahh O///////O"

sunji:"AAHH for cryin out loud! come here and don't over react!" moving closer to kai

kai:" O//////O"

sunji:"why are you gettin red?"

kai:"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DUCK BILL!!!"

sunji:"YOU SHUT UP FISH FACE!!!!!!" choking kai with his tie XD

sehun:"hyungs, i think we're up!!"

kai:"uuuhhh screw this neck tie" kai removed his neck tie

sunji:"yah!!! uuhhhhhh i'll screw your face!!"

******************************************************************

sunsengnim:"let's give it up for kai's group, dancing LUCIFER!!!"

 

 

 

sunsengnim:"that was beyond awesome!! now for hasun's group, dancing AOA's GET OUT!!!"

 

 

 

sunsengnim:"for the next performance is the "stars"!!!! "  the crowd went crazy when they heard that it was the stars performing

 

 

 

now it followed up to hyuna's part, and the crowd gone wild.

 

 

 

now it's time for na eun's singing

 

 

 

sulli's turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PrACTNYaKeo  <---------- Click link :3

sunsengnim:"now it's time for krystal's amazing singing voice, like her sister's voice, jessica in SNSD!!! let's hear it up for KRYSTAL!!!" the crowd were just so loud upon hearing krystal is going to sing

 

 

hyunji:"jessica???is the sister of krystal?? FROM SNSD??? are you freakin serious right now??"

soojin:"hyunji. how could you not know that"

hyejin:"i didn't know that too, wow. both sisters are famous. jessica is just my inspiration"

hyoki:"krystal's voice got it from her sister, alright"

*********************************************************

now the mini concert has ended, it's time to announce which one will be picked for the battle.

Ms G:"i will call your name directly......"  the students were so nervous "from class A, hyejin, baekhyun..........sehun, chanyeol, gongchan......................................................................and kai..........sulli, krystal, taemin, na eun and hyuna" the 6 friends from class A were just jumping with joy.   "from Class B, hasun............eun ah...hyunji, soojin........................and hyoki.....that is all! and prepare for your battle next week.....dismissed!"

hyoki:"we're.................we're in??"

hasun:"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!" hugging all her girlfriends.

soojin:"sunji, isn't..........she's......not in" the 5 girls looked at sunji.sunji came over

sunji:"it's ok guys......i'm not that good in dancing or anything....it's fine" hugging the 5 girls  " i should be back from class.....all of you are in so you have no classes......you're excused....."

hyunji:"that's a bit unfair"

sunji:"no it's not..........you will be saving each one's classes.......so GOOD LUCK!!!"  sunji ran to her class

eun ah:"but we'll................be competing with............" the others faced them as they faced their other friends in Class A. kai walk towards them.

kai:"it will be fine ok?......just........."

hyoki:"there's no point kai!........in the end we're just enemies.........stop saying it will be ok.....but it will not!!" hyoki faced down, worrying.

hyuna:"yeah you're right......."  hyuna joined in.  "you will just end up being enemies, why don't you stop seeing each other because we are your enemies and you are ours........."

chanyeol:"no way!!!! i will never abandon these good friends like this......."  chanyeol said to hyuna

hyuna:"are you being one of them?? you have nothinig to do but to follow..........this will be you're last time seeing each other......."  hyuna announced

taemin:"what the hell are you doing?" whispering to hyuna

hyuna:"don't talk to me......"

taemin:"don't abandon them from each other........."

hyuna:"look who's talking........" hyuna glared and walk away. taemin didn't say a word and walk away also

sulli:"so that means.........we'll never see each other again?"

krystal:"no pabo! we can see each other again but...........we can't talk or do anything together...."  krystal is having teary eyes. krystal can't handle it and ran to find a place where she can cry

kai faced down and looked at the girls in Class B.

kai:"you guys.............i'm.........gonna miss you all 5 of you........we always hang out together....always....... when we didn't enroll here yet....." kai hugged all 5 of them and so are the girls. 

gongchan:"hyoki??"

hyoki:"ah h.....hhhhhhhhhhhhhh....*sigh.................gongchan-ah....we have nothing to do but follow orders..........it's ok......" patting gongchan  "beat me with your best talent you have.okey?"

hasun:"hhhmmmm it's kinda sad.....i think the owner (hyoki) of her dog (gongchan) will be seperated again......this time it's a harsh one" hasun whispered to soojin

soojin:"oh poor poor gongchan......" 

chanyeol:"soojin-ah!.....i'm........i'm...gonna miss you ^/////////^" shyly said

soojin:"oh...i'm gonna miss you too chanyeol (^_^) " showing her eye smile again.chanyeol, again, was blushing.

baekhyun:"hasun.......we'll see each other okey?"

hasun:"aaaahhhhhhh O/////////////O really??? sure sure........i will see you all day long........"

baekhyun:"what?"

hasun:"nothing..i said i will see you too!! >////<"

sehun:"eun ah-ssi!! annyeong!!"

eun ah:"hhhhhhhhhhhh *sigh.........yeah yeah whatever" eun ah is not interested in what sehun said (poor sehun XD)

they said each other's goodbyes and went in different paths

**************************************************************************