class day

Dream High 3

In gongchan, hyejin and kai's classroom (section A)

hyejin:"guys, i'm nervous"

kai:"just introduce youselves ok?"

gongchan:"no need to worry hyejin" trying to comfort hyejin"

teacher:"students, please come in and introduce youselves one by one"  the 3 proceed in going inside the classroom.  "but first i will introduce to myself to you first. My name is Ms. Ahn"

kai, hyejin and gongchan:"annyeong haseyo sunsengnim"

Kai:"hi guys. my name is Kim Jong in. just call me Kai"  the girls are squeeling and were blushing and were whispering.

hyejin:"an aaa....annyeong haseyo...............jeonun sung hyejin imnida........"  hyejin was very shy and was facing down the whole time

"hey hyejin is it?" one of the student said with a blue bow

hyejin:"aahhh ye............" still facing down 

"hey you look pretty like an ulzzang. don't be shy. jinja yepuda"  the girl said and the other students agreed

hyejin:"aaahhh jongmal?kams.........kamsamida"

gongchan:"annyeong!!!!! jeonun gong chan sik imnida^^" while waving his hand back amd forth like a puppy

"aawwww keopta!!!"  "aawww jinja keopta"   "SO CUTE!!!!!"  was heard from the students especially the girls.they were also blushing.

Ms. Ahn:"ok kids. the only sits that are vacant is at the back.sorry about that kids" Ms. Ahn said while facing the 3

Kai:"no worries Ms. Ahn"  

gongchan:"don't worry ms. Ahn. we always sit at the back anyway because were tall"

hyejin:"yes also me..........."

kai:"we will proceed to our seats now"   the students didn't stop staring at the 3 of them.

suddenly, a student called "yah!! Jong in-ah!!"  kai faced the guy and he said he was familiar with the other 2 waving at him.

kai:"sehun??.chanyeol??baekhyun?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what??!!!!!!!!you study here?????"

baekhyun:"yeah!!! i didn't know you were one of the 8 students transfering here?"

sehun:"yah!! hyung!! BOGOSHIPO!!!!!" tries to hug kai but chanyeol pushed him. gongchan started to laugh because he was related to what happened to sehun.

sehun:"yah! what's funny?"

gongchan:"aahh...(panic)......mianhe"

sehun:"yah......respect you older, hyung. you should call me that....stop acting like a kid"

gongchan:"aaahhh...........(more panic) jeongmal MIANHE"

kai:"yah!!sehun!!he's older than you"  sehun remained quiet and frustated after hearing that.

sehun:"what??"

kai:"you should be the one calling him hyung.understand?"  gongchan smirked by knowing he was older than sehun

gongchan:"yah sehun-ah......call me hyung, araseo?"

sehun:" WHY IS IT I'M THE YOUNGEST AMONG THE BOYS HERE???WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD??!!!!!"

chanyeol:"glad we see you again kai."  chanyeol looked at hyejin  "annyeong! jonun park chanyeol imnida." showing his big smile

hyejin:"hello nice to meet you"

sehun:"i'm oh sehun"  waving at hyejin

baekhyun:"I'm Byun Baek Hyun"  showing his eye smile.

*************************************************************************************

the class has ended and it's recess time

Kai:"guys we should go and meet up with the others"  telling hyejin and gongchan

sehun:"oh yeah. the others with you are in the section B right? can we meet with them hyung PLEASE???!!!!!"

kai:"sure"

gongchan:"you are invited to come sehun-ah"  showing his eye smile

sehun:"jinja??!!! i'm so excited hyung!!!GAJA!!"  holding gongchan's hand like a younger brother.

baekhyun:"wow sehun-ah, you and gongchan are close already?"

sehunj:"ne hyung.:) "

gongchan:"hyejin, you comin?"

hyejin:"you should go ahead, Ms. Ahn is giving me things to work. i will be going right after finishing these, araseo?"

kai:"alright. hurry up ok?"  the boys left their classroom while hyejin is doing her work. and other girls in Class A are following them.

****************************************************************************************************

"hi hyejin, you saw me awhile ago right?" a girl with a blue bow said

hyejin:""oh annyeong. yes i saw you awhile ago...you know i'm not that pretty.you are very pretty too. your blue bow really goes with your beautiful hair" hyejin commented

"oh jinja?kamsamida.don't say you're ugly. you are just.....jinja yepuda....i forgot to introduce myself..jeonun kim sunji imnida...annyeong"  sunji smiled very beautifully

hyejin:"annyeong :)"

sunji:"by the way, is kai you're friend?"

hyejin:"yes he is"

sunji:"he looks..................he is a good looking guy"  she was blushing while saying it and was facing down.

hyejin:"yes he is,......do you like him?"

sunji:"well............he looks very nice"

hyejin:"well you bet he is....he is just kind hearted person"

sunji:"really??....................i'm........i'm glad"

hyejin:"do you want me to introduce you to kai and the rest of my friends?"

sunji:"re really??thank you.....i really love that"  hyejin finished her work and proceed to the others classroom.