last battle

Dream High 3

Ms. G:"ladies and gentleman!!! WELCOME TO THE LAST BATTLE OF CLASS A AND CLASS B!!!!!" everyone shouted and cheered.

Ms. G:"before I will tell you who will perform first, I will call on a top star from a Korean group called BIGBANG, T.O.P!!!!!! First up, Class A!!!!!!"

 

and followed by the boys

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

then came out taemin for his solo performance

from the back stage awhile ago:

sunji:"taemin!! goodluck!!" taemin hugged sunji

taemin:"thanks.....................alot sunji........" and taemin went on stage for his solo performance. sunji was blushing and kai, saw the whole thing and went all jealous again.

kai:"yyaahh yah YAAAAHHHHH!!! aahhh this punk really......aaahhhhhhiiiissshhh.............what a fish head"

sunji:"yah!! neo micheoso??!!! you are the fish head here!!! fish lips!!!"

kai:"yah....do you know what fish lips do?"

sunji:"what?" kai directly kissed sunji on the cheek and this time sunji blushed. reder than it was with taemin.

kai:" ~ they kiss~" kai whispered and smiled  "...later!!" kai ran towards the others while sunji was left alone blushing ;3

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

T.O.P:"taemin's improving. his voice is just spot on" said to Mr. Park. both judges were sitting at the farthest side of the stage. then, came JYP sneeking towards both judges.

Mr. Park:"oh?? Mr. JYP! you're late."

JYP:"sir.................i have something to say...............please.........here me out..........both of you"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After the song, taemin ran to the backstage.

Hyuna:”you are doing great”

Taemin:”thanks……………” hyuna goes near to taemin

Hyuna:”mianhe…………………and thank you………for not letting me down……..”  taemin hugged hyuna and hyuna hugged back.

Eun ah:”guys guys! Were up!”

Soojin:”wish us luck!!”

Ms. G:”GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” everyone cheered

upon entering the stage, hasun saw her mom, eun ah saw her oppa, hyunji saw her appa and dongsaeng and soojin saw her umma too in the audience. hyoki saw her unnie, smiling at her and settling down.

hyunji:"your unnie is here........" whispered

hyoki:"yeah i saw.........." in a sad face

hyunji:"you're really leaving...................were gonna miss you hyoki" patted hyoki

hyoki:"same here" patted back

 

after the dance, eun ah and soojin took their guitar, hyunji took her violine and hyoki sang, playing the piano with hasun played the drums.

 

Stay comfortable and enjoy reading the meaning of the song.  =)

 

after the song, they ran to the backstage and wait for the news. and then JYP came

JYP:"guys!! i have something to tell you"

hasun:"sssshhhhhh"

JYP:"its damn important.....all o-"

chanyeol:"aaiiiissshhhhhhh"

JYP:"WILL YOU LISTEN??!!"

"SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" all said it in unison. they were just listening attentively to their kpop idol T.O.P

JYP:"uuuuhhhh you jerks really. PABOYA!!!.....aaiiiissshhhhh" ignoring JYP

T.O.P:"alright.............i will announce the winner and will be the future kpop........................" holding a card "its..................CONGRATULATIONS TO..............................."

JYP:" both of the classes........" murmuring by himslef while the students were just ignoring him

T.O.P:"BOTH OF THE CLASSES!!!!" every student cheered

JYP:"there you go.....but you never listen....aaiiissshhhhh........it's so obvious you'll listen to the famous T.O.P........these brats really..."

kai:"wwhhattt? AAAAHHH"

taemin:"is this for real??" everyone applaused and were jumping, hugging each other.

hyuna:"wae?? i don't understand"

JYP:"i told Mr. Park and T.O.P about both of you be the winners. they are confused themselves also.............i just told them that youcan't be seperated, all of you are meant with each other"

"aaawwwwwww"

JYP:"aaiisshh you punks don't make me blush" then they heard these screams.

"CLASS A AND CLASS B ARE SAFE!!!! CLASS A AND CLASS B ARE SAFE!!!WWWWHHHOOOOO" the students were shouting.

hyuna:"so that means.......no more class A or B"

kai:"that's great!!!" all the finalists or the soon to be KPOPs stood on stage and the music started. they saw JYP started to mix the music like a DJ.

JYP:"JYP IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!"

 

Enjoy the song =3

 

everyone joined in the dancing

gongchan:"hyoki-ah!!.......you did great........and the song that you're singing.......i was about to cry.........."

hyoki:"aaahhhh yeah......that's that's nice........."

gongchan:"are you ok?? aren't you happy that you're becoming a kpop? that's what you've dreamed for.......and now.......its granted.........................you never gave up"

hyoki:"no gongchan...........i gave up........i tried but you're the one making me not to give up............so....this is all you..........not me...........thanks.......................and sorry for all the troubles "

gongchan:" what are you...............trying to say??"  hyoki ignored gongchan and continued the dancing. gongchan was so clueless.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after the song had finished, everyone cheered and were gathering, talking and stuff, but then hyoki saw her sister holding her passport already. passport for her unnie and a passport for herself. her unnie is pointing at the door, telling that she will be waiting outside. hyoki can't help but cry.

hyejin:"hyoki unnie............please don't cry..............." comforting hyoki. and then came hasun, eun ah, soojin and hyunji. while the others were still telling some stories. for gongchan not to notice.

hyoki:"guys...............ta-take care of each other............i know you'll be fa-famous in the future..............i'll miss you all so much" the girls hugged hyoki and cried aswell.

eun ah:"unnie, whenever you come back..........you'll still be a star...............because you have your contract"

hyoki:"i don't know about that.................maybe i'll never come back....ever"  the girls hugged her again  "guys..............unnie is waiting outside, i have to g-go now...............and please..............tell the others my goodbyes and tell them i love them and i'm gonna miss them...............just tell gongchan i have to buy something outside"

hasun:"what?? BUT HE-"

hyoki:"please.............do it for me"

hasun:"...." everyone look at each other "alright.................this is the last favor you idiot" hyoki smiled and hugged for the last time and went off to catch the bus with her sister.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please play while you read ;)

 

 

few seconds later, now gongchan realized, hyoki wasn't already there.

gongchan:"where's..................................hyoki?"

kai:"aaaaaahhhhhhhmmmm............."

hyunji:"she's off to buy something.........."

gongchan:"kyaaa....without me?? where did she go?" gongchan stood up. hyuna can't just lie something that's important 

hyuna:"gongchan!!!!!" gongchan paused  "she's leaving. she's going to L.A.....if you'll hurry and catch the bus, you can still stop her" gongchan got shocked "GO NOW!!! we'll catch up!! hurry!!" gongchan ran and ran but there were too many buses passing by. then he saw this girl on a bus

gongchan:""hyoki??" he ran and catches the bus but when he goes closer, it wasn't her. then he saw this other bus, and hyoki was there. it was really her. but the bus started to move "hyoki!!!. no no wait!!" then the bus stoped and there's gongchan, chasing the bus. but then, the bus was too fast and the driver didn't hear or saw him. but then, in the middle of the road, hyuna stood there and posing a "stop" pose. the bus stopped and it almost hit hyuna. hyuna smirked

hyuna:"thanks bus driver" she gave the bus driver a wink. hyoki was questioning and was so confused. finally gongchan arrived, from running and he knock on hyoki's window on the bus.

hyoki:"gongchan??..............how did you.......what??..............you idiot!! get back to school!! you will be meeting T.O.P by now" hyoki closed the window but gongchan stopped it."gongchan................i'm leaving ok?.....................please remove your hand!!!!!!!!"  gongchan didn't say a word and kissed her in the lips. hyoki's last tear fell.

hyuna:"well what do you know??" hyuna smiled. then taemin and the others came. the girls went off to hyoki and gongchan

taemin:"you're too............fast...." catching his breathe 

hyuna:"hey kai!!"

kai:"y-yeah??"

hyuna:"I have something for you.........."

dream+high+necklace.png

kai:"wwwwaaahhhhhh" evryone looked at what hyuna gave to kai

hyuna:"you know what it is??"

kai:"yes i do................................but why me?"

hyuna:"i see something in you............................you are special.........................you can do everything with it..................you can give it to the ones you really care, or the ones you're going to miss..............but...don't sell it" hyuna smiled and taemin pulled hyuna behind and looked at each other smiling.

kai:"gomawo.................................i think i already know what to do with this"  kai walk towards hyoki "hyoki-ah!" 

hyoki:"nae?"

kai:"here......." he handed the necklace.

hyoki:"hyuna just gave you this...........................wae??"

kai:"she said to give it to someone we'll gonna miss.............................................and that's you..............................we don't know if you'll ever come back or not.......................but you having that.................will make you not forget what you've experienced" 

hyoki:"but............

kai:"you can have that while were not around...............it's ok................i have all our friends behind..........you need it more" hyoki had those teary eyes and hugged kai.

hyoki:"thanks.........." everyone reached and hugged too.

hyuna:"we'll see you very soon" taemin looked at hyuna, bent down, and surprisingly kissed hyuna on the lips. 

"wwwoooooaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

sehun:"nice move hyung" baekhyun pulled sehun's head to not let him see xD. then the bus drove and all of them waved. gongchan bent down.

kai:"it's ok gongchan....................you're not alone................you have us" everyone comforted gongchan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lastly, the dog was seperated by his owner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI's POV:

5 years later, All of them were very succesful,

na eun is a member of a girl group called APINK,
th?id=H.4789654065119945&pid=15.1
sulli and krystal can't be seperated so they're in a group together with 3 other members. a group called f(x).
sulli-krystal-luna-amber-victoria_20184.
 
 
taemin is in a group called SHINEE
 
 
tumblr_lxowgbbevw1qenjvg.jpg
 
and hyuna in a group called 4minute and also have a solo. taemin and hyuna have been dating now.
 
 
hyuna-change-live-01.jpg983912_3055768930500_699805225_n.jpg
 
 hyejin is an ultimate ulzzang......she's so pretty like a model right now but in the inside a rockstar with her guitar
tumblr_m8c1kx6lc91r7hxobo1_500.png
hyunji became a fashion designer and a DJ at the same time. well that what she wanted rather than being a kpop. soojin decided to be a photographer, and chanyeol and her began dating as well.
camera-canon-cute-fashion-fringe-Favim.c
eun ah became a dance teacher/choreographer. but a situation with sehun is still having a love quarel and hasun is a trainee in JYP ent. with her boyfriend baekhyun, supporting her.
 
gongchan is a member in B1A4 now. he missed hyoki but then he's happy that he got new friends
tumblr_m1bumhSnYN1qc4mwdo1_500.jpg
 
well, me, chanyeol, sehun, and baekhyun are in a group called EXO now.
 
 

really famous actually. our group, sulli and krystal's, and taemin's group have the same entertainment. we always visit each other and the others too. If you ever wonder what hyoki was doing, she's doing pretty well. i don't know but, that's what we read on a letter she sent us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please play while you read :D

 

few months later, all the friends are having a break and have fun in the park. because it's a holiday there and they are just having a relaxation time with their groupmates too. all gathered a big big circles because their friendship just gotten bigger because of the other members.

kai:"we've been struggling before guys.......................but look at what we are now............i just can't imagine........."

hyuna:"then don't.............................. it's already happening"

kris:"all of us have struggles but we back up by not giving up"

amber:"yeah...............speaking of which...........i heard there is a missing person around"

hyunji:"yes there is"

baro:"jinja?? i didn't hear about it......."

minho:"gongchan...............do you know who it is?"

gongchan:"yeah.................it's -"

"me?" everyone looked at what they heard and it was hyoki

tumblr_lv731pVOZg1r2vc18o1_500.png

 

hyunji:"no way!!"

kai:"hyoki" all of the friends hugged her

hyoki:"guys.............i can't breathe"

eun ji:"you're hyoki right??"

hyoki:"yes............oh you're eun ji in APINK with na eun....."

eunji:"hhhmmm *smiled..............i think there is someone who missed you more"  she pointed at gongchan who just sat there and frozed.

hyoki:"annyeong................" bent down to frozed little gongchan "jeonun, lee hyoki imnida..............nice to meet you...." she said those words like what she said when they first met. gongchan played along

gongchan:"hi................i'm............go-gongchan" stood up and didn't think twice but hugged hyoki.

bomi:"aawwwhhhh........................i wish i have a boyfriend" hyoki pushed gongchan

hyoki:"he's not my boyfriend he's a-"

kai:"yeah yeah........i think we heard that before" starting to walk away and left gongchan and hyoki.

"hey wait!! it's not like that!!! I SWEAR!!!" hyoki followed others while gongchan was pulling her

gongchan:"hyoki wait...........let's go somewhere"

hyoki:"let let go!!!.......................guys!! he is not my boyfriend!!!! i swear"

gongchan:"hyoki-ah.........!!!" pulling her.

 

The story ends here. Well, hyoki came back in seoul and lived there already. So that means, in seoul, she's a new solo singer in JYP ent. all of them were still visiting each other and once in 2 years, they visit KIRIN with the students before who are stars now. Suzy, taecyeon, IU, wooyoung, ham eun-jeong, kim soo-hyun, ailee, hyorin, jiyeon, park seo joon, JB, JR, jinwoon and kang sora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreams are like Stars, you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your Destiny.

 

If you can Dream it, You can Do it......

 

 

~Dream High~

 

 

 

=THE END= :)

 

 

*****************************************************************************

authornim:

guys i hope you enjoyed the story =3