What is Love?

Guardian

Your POV

 

                       As I walked out the hallway, I looked around the dorm to see if any of the guys were here. I couldn't find any one of them which meant that I was all alone in an empty building. I went to the kitchen and the living room than saw how messy it was. 

 
"Did they not clean from last night?" 
 
 
I sighed, than I started to clean up the mess. The sink was piled up with dirty dishes, I scrubbed each one of them, stacking them neatly. After when I scrubbed them all, I rinsed them, than placed them in drying rack. I picked up all pieces of trash that was laying on the living room floor than tossed them into a bag. I went to the supply closet to grab a broom, dustpan, and a vacuum. I sweep the kitchen floor than vacuumed the living room. After when I was done with that, I went to each of the boy's room than cleaned it. I piled all their dirty clothes into a one basket, than I placed half of them into the washing machine. After when they were done, I put them in the dryer, than washed the rest of the clothes. I was finally done doing all of the chores, so I relaxed on the sofa. Suddenly, my stomach began to growl, so I went to look inside the fridge. There was still some cake left from the party, so I got me a paper plate and plastic silverware. I sat back down on the couch, the television, than eat my cake as I stared at the screen.
 
 
(I wonder where they go all the time?)
 
 
I saw something on the TV that caught my attention. I looked at the screen closely, only to realize that the boys were on the television. 
 
 
(No way..... is that them?)
 
 
They looked like they were on a stage and they were performing on it. 
 
 
(So, this is what they do everyday. They're musicians.)
 
 
I continued to watch them, as they danced and sing to the audience. 
 
 
"They're pretty good." 
 
 
Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from outside the door. I switched the TV off, finished eating the cake, than went to throw it away. The door began to open slowly and I watched it carefully, seeing that it was just Kris.
 
 
"Where are the others?" I asked him.
 
 
Kris: "They all went out to eat together, I wasn't that hungry so I headed back first."
 
 
"Oh I see...."
 
 
Kris examined me from head to toe, than said, "Are you better now?"
 
 
"Yeah, I feel much better."
 
 
Kris came closer to me, than he felt my forehead and sighed in relief, "You're fever is gone, so you must be better."
 
 
He looked at me carefully again, studying me from head to toe. 
 
 
"What?" I asked him, looking at him weirdly.
 
 
Kris: "You've worn that same dress for awhile now."
 
 
"Well, yeah..... it's the only clothes I have."
 
 
Kris smiled than said, "Well, I think it's time to buy you some new clothes. Come on~"
 
 
He grabbed me by the hand, than we left the building and headed towards the mall. We went around to every shop and Kris made me try on different clothes. After seeing which kind of clothes suited me best, Kris bought me each different types of them with different colors, styles, and designs. Kris also bought me a lot of hats and he bought some clothes for himself also. Once we were done shopping, we got ddukbokki and headed back to the building. Kris went to put his clothes into his room, than he helped me put my clothes in Chen's & Xiumin's room. I sat down on Chen's bed, than I chatted with Kris. 
 
 
"Thank you for buying me new clothes."
 
 
Kris: "No problem, I didn't want you to wear the same thing over and over again."
 
 
"Yeah, I was getting tired of that dress also." I said, chuckling lightly, "I had a fun time today."
 
 
Kris smiled than said, "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Did you like it that much?"
 
 
I nodded than replied, "I loved it!" 
 
 
Kris chuckled at me, than a thought came to me. 
 
 
"Hey," I started, "can I ask you something Kris?"
 
 
Kris looked at me with a curious look than asked, "What is it?"
 
 
"Mmmmm, what exactly is love?"
 
 
Kris stared at me blankly, he seemed to be stumped by the questioned I asked. 
 
 
"What is love?" he asked me.
 
 
I nodded my head, than replied, "I really want to know."
 
 
"Love is......... " he started, "love..... is....." 
 
 
Kris cheeks began to turn red, he got up than he started to leave the room but I stopped him.
 
 
"Wait Kris! You didn't answer me....." 
 
 
Kris looked back at me than yelled, "HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?"
 
 
He slammed the door behind him, causing me to be shocked. I was left alone in the room, feeling dumbfounded and a little hurt. Suddenly, I felt tears roll down my eyes and I started to sniffle. I didn't know what I was going through or what was going on with me but I couldn't stop crying. My heart was feeling heavy and my eyes were getting puffy. Suddenly, I could hear footsteps approaching the room. I didn't want anybody to see me like this, so I hid under Chen's blanket. I could hear the door open slightly, I held my breath, wondering who was in the room with me.
 

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

 

                    I just came back from practice and I found Ty sitting in the living room. I looked around the place, noticing that it was spotless. 

 

(She did a good job cleaning the place)

 

 

"Where are the others?" Ty asked me.
 
 
"They all went out to eat together, I wasn't that hungry so I headed back first."
 
 
"Oh I see...." she replied.
 
 
I examined me from head to toe, remember that Suho saying she had a fever. I looked at her than asked, "Are you better now?"
 
 
"Yeah, I feel much better." she replied.
 
 
 
I came closer to me, than I felt her forehead than sighed in relief, "You're fever is gone, so you must be better."
 
 
 
I looked at her once more, realizing that she was wearing the same outfit and it seemed to have gotten a bit dirty.
 
 
 
"What?" she said while looking at me with a weird look.
 
 
 
"You've worn that same dress for awhile now."
 
 
 
"Well, yeah....." she replied, "it's the only clothes I have."
 
 
 
I smiled at her than said, "Well, I think it's time to buy you some new clothes. Come on~"
 
 
I grabbed her by the hand than took her to the nearest mall. We went from shop to shop, as Ty tried on different outfits but none of them seemed to fit her style. Suddenly, Ty walked out wearing a plain dress and it fitted her well. After realizing that Ty was a dress kind of girl, I bought her a whole bunch of dress of different colors and styles. I bought her some hats and some scarves to match with the outfit. I bought some clothes for my self also. After when we were done shopping, I got her some ddukbokki and we headed back to the building. I quickly placed my clothes in my room than asked Ty were should I put her clothes. 
 
 
"Do you want me to put your clothes in Suho's room?" 
 
 
"No, it's fine," she said, "just put them in Chen & Xiumin's room."
 
 
"Okay." I said.
 
 
I placed the her clothes in their room and she sat on Chen's bed. I looked around the room, suprised to see how clean it was. 
 
 
 
Ty: "Thank you for buying me new clothes." 
 
 
 
"No problem, I didn't want you to wear the same thing over and over again."
 
 
 
"Yeah, I was getting tired of that dress also." she said, chuckling lightly, "I had a fun time today."
 
 
 
I felt a little embrassed after she said that, because I was really hoping that she would enjoy it. 
 
 
 
I smiled at her than said, "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Did you like it that much?"
 
 
 
She nodded than replied, "I loved it!" 
 
 
 
I chuckled at her than she said, "Hey, can I ask you something Kris?"
 
 
 
I looked at her than asked, "What is it?"
 
 
 
Ty looked at me, her eyes were sparkling, "Mmmmm, what exactly is love?"
 
 
 
I stared at her blankly and I was shocked by her question. 
 
 
 
"What is love?" I seriously didn't know what to say or even how to answer her.
 
 
 
She nodded her head, than replied, "I really want to know."
 
 
 
"Love is......... " I stammered, "love..... is....." 
 
 
 
My cheeks were being to become hot and I became fustrated at Ty because I didn't know how to answer her question. I got up to leave but she stopped me.
 
 
 
 
"Wait Kris!" she yelled, "You didn't answer me....." 
 
 
 
I looked back at her than yelled in fustration, "HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?"
 
 
 
I slammed the door behind me than headed down the hallway. Suddenly, I began to feel a little guilty from yelling at Ty. I walked back to the room to go apologize to her. When I finally got there, I was going to open the door but I was stopped by the sounds of sniffles. 
 
 
(Dang, I made her cry....... how am I suppose to face her now?)
 
 
I turned back around to head back to the living room and I was startled to see Chen standing in front of me. 
 
 
Chen: "What did you say to her?"
 
 
"Nothing...... she asked me a question and I didn't know how to answer her so I got fustrated than I yelled at her. I felt bad for yelling at her, so I was going to apologize but now I can't even face her because I made her cry."
 
 
Chen put his hand on my shoulder than said, "Just go back to your room, I'll go talk to her."
 
 
"Okay," I said. 
 
 
I went into my room than laid on my bed. I was wondering where or not Chen will be able to talk to her, she wasn't really close to anybody except Suho. I really hope Chen could help her feel better. 
 
 
 
End POV
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Chen's POV
 
 
                           After when we were done eating, we went back to the building and everyone sat on the couch to watch tv. I decided to go to my room to check on Ty and as walked down the hallway, I found Kris standing in front of the door. I could hear a slightly sobbing that was coming inside my room than I became worried. 
 
 
"What did you say to her?"
 
 
 
Kris: "Nothing...... she asked me a question and I didn't know how to answer her so I got fustrated than I yelled at her. I felt bad for yelling at her, so I was going to apologize but now I can't even face her because I made her cry."
 
 
 
I put my hand on his shoulder than said, "Just go back to your room, I'll go talk to her."
 
 
 
"Okay," he replied.
 
 
After when Kris left to go to his room, I went inside my room than found Ty hiding underneath the covers. Her sobs and sniffles became more quiet as I walked closer to her.
 
 
I laid my hand on her body than asked, "Are you okay Ty?"
 
 
 
She sniffed than peeped through covers, "Chen, is that you?"
 
 
 
"Yes, it's me." I replied, "What's wrong."
 
 
 
Ty: "I don't know. I asked Kris a question than he yelled at me and than I became like this."
 
 
 
"So you got angry because he didn't answer your question or are you upset that he yelled at you?"
 
 
 
Ty: "I don't know, maybe both......."
 
 
 
"Well, you ask me what you asked him. I promise I won't yell at you and I'll do my best to answer you."
 
 
 
Ty sat up on the bed, removing the covers from her face. Her eyes were really puffy from all her crying and her cheeks were red.
 
 
 
"Is okay if I call you oppa?" she asked.
 
 
 
I smiled than replied, "Of course you can."
 
 
 
"Oppa," she started, "do you know what love is?"
 
 
 
I was suprised by her question but I chuckled than replied, "Yes, I do."
 
 
 
(No wonder why Kris got fustrated........ it was about love....)
 
 
Ty: "What is it?"
 
 
 
"Well," I started, "I can't really explain it to you, instead I'll sing for you. But first, I need to get Lay and Luhan."
 
 
 
"Okay," she replied, "but get them quickly."
 
 
 
I went to open the door than I yelled out, "LUHAN! GET IN HERE! YOU TOO LAY! BRING YOUR GUITAR!"
 
 
 
After when they heard me yelled at them, they came inside the room as quickly as they could. Lay had his guitar around his neck, than they both sat down next to me. I whispered in their ears, than they nodded in agreement. 
 
 
"1...... 2....... 3........"
 
 
 
Lay strummed the guitar, as Luhan and I began to sing. Ty watched us in awe and her eyes began to sparkle. 
 
 
 
After when we were finished with the song, Ty gave us a hug and thanked us. Luhan was a bit shocked from her hug but he hugged her back. Because Lay had a guitar around him, Ty gave him a peck on the cheek and Lay blushed. I had to admit, I was a little angry but than Ty gave me a peck as well. Luhan and Lay left the room, leaving me with Ty. 
 
 
"Thank again oppa, you have a nice voice." she said.
 
 
 
"Thank you." I replied.
 
 
 
"You know......" she started, "my brothers always wanted to become musicians."
 
 
 
"Really?" I asked her.
 
 
 
"Yeah," she replied with a sigh, "but our father would never allow it."
 
 
 
I was shocked by what she had said because my father never wanted us to become musicians either. Was it just a weird coincidence?
 
 
End POV
 
 

 

 

 

Note: I have a bad feeling that I spelled that word wrong......... x(