The Source from the Heart

Guardian

Suho's POV

 

                        During the party, I was getting a little worried about Ty but I wasn't as worried as Chen or Xiumin was. It was just a little fever at first, but how bad did it exactly get? After when we all had cake, I decided to stop by the room to check on her. I found her asleep on Chen's bed but I noticed that her body seemed a little faded. I rubbed my eyes, thinking that I was probably just tired but after when I rubbed them, I saw the same thing. I went closer to her, than I laid my hand on her. I sighed in relief that it didn't go through her but I wondered why this was happening to her. I noticed that the stone on her neck had been damaged from her fall. 

 

 

(Maybe that's why this is happening..... but I'm not sure about it.)

 

Since it was late, I decided that I would ask that William guy about it tomorrow. I went back to my room, than feel asleep on my bed. As I slept nice and soundly, I began to dream. 

 

I was inside a car and there was an old man in the front driving it. There was a lady sitting in the passager's seat right beside him and the old man was going really fast. I noticed that there was a girl in the car also, but I couldn't make her out that well. All I knew was that she was having a hard time breathing and she was coughing like crazy.

 

"What are we going to do, she hasn't stopped coughing," the lady said.

 

"But I gave her all the medicine that she needed to take, it should be working." the man replied.

 

 She continued to cough violently than the woman said, "Well, it's not working. She's just getting worse! Let's just take her back to the hospital!"

 

"NO!" the man yelled loudly causing the women to be shocked,  "I don't trust the doctors there and I'm not leaving our daughter there to die! Plus, our worthless, so called sons are there."

 

"But we have to go back, she's getting worser by the minute." the women said.

 

"Trust me honey, if we take good care of her, she will live longer but if we take her back to the hospital, she'll just rot there."

 

"But honey," the women said, "the doctor said that it's one of the best hospital and that they can provide her with the right treatment."

 

"BEST HOSPITAL MY ! Our sons had already tried doing the treatment for her, she wasn't getting any better. Forget it, we're not going back."

 

The girl coughed loudly than begged, "Please appa, take me back to the hospital."

 

The man sighed, than he turned the car around going to back to the hospital they came from. The man was driving to fast, so the car was followed by the policeman. 

 

Policeman 1:  "Pull the car over sir."

 

"NO, NO, NO," the man shouted, "I don't have time to deal with you guys, I have a daughter to save."

 

The man ignore the cops and continued to speed on. He was almost near the hospital, until he was stop by some police cars that drove in front of him. The man pressed on the breaks as hard as he could, stopping the car from crashing. 

 

Policeman 2: "Get out the car and put your hands up!"

 

The man got out of the car, than shouted, "PLEASE, PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME! MY DAUGHTER IS DYING!"

 

He tried to come closers to the police but he got stopped by them.

 

Policeman 3: "Sir, don't come any closer or I'm going to have to shoot you."

 

He replied, "But you don't understand, MY DAUGHTER IS IN THEIR DYING!"

 

The police heard what the he said than they looked inside the car to look for the girl. I was frighted to see them come close to me but I remembered that they couldn't see me because it was a dream. The policed looked at the girl who seemed liked she was still breathing and they checked her pulse.

 

They got back out of the car, than they talked in their walkie-talkie, "We're gonna need an ambulance over here pronto."

 

I could hear the sirens of the ambulance coming our way, suddenly, everything turned red and everything became hard to hear. I could see that the car was being filled with black smoke and the girl was suffocating. I reached out to her, hoping that I could save her life but it was only a dream. I could feel the black smoke surrounding my lungs as I began to cough and cough. Suddenly, I felt a bright shining light on my face for a few minutes, than everything became black. 

                         

End POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

                        I was sound asleep until I felt small rays of sunlight glowing on cheeks. I sat up on the bed, realizing that I was in Chen's and Xiumin's room. I couldn't remember what had happened to me yesterday, but it didn't bother me much. Suddenly, there was knock at the door. 

 

"Who is it?" I asked

 

There was no answer, instead, the person continued to knock on the door. 

 

I got up from the bed, than I went to open the door. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see Suho there and he had a bowl of soup. He was looking around the room, like he was searching for something. 

 

"Oh, hello Suho, it's just you."

 

Suho continued to look around than he shouted, "Ty! Where are you Ty?"

 

I looked at him weirdly than replied, "I'm right in front of you dummy! Can't you see me? Oh, I get it, you're trying to be funny right?"

 

Suho didn't answer me, instead he continued to call for me, "Ty! Ty! Okay, Ty, you can stop hiding. Stop trying to be funny!"

 

I waved my hand in front of his face than said, "You seriously can't see me? I'm right here!"

 

Suho still ignored me, so I just moved out of his way than he went inside the room to look for me. He placed the bowl of soup by the bed than he began to leave the room.

 

I blocked the doorway than yelled at him, "SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

 

He didn't say anything, nor did he yelled back. Suho just keep on walking foward and I was suprised to see that he walked right through me. I looked at myself, examing my arms and the rest of my body.

 

(Wha........ WHAT IS GOING ON?)

 

"Suho, just walked right through me......... "

 

He was never able to do that before and he could always see me. I knew that something must have been wrong, I had to tell William about it. I took the stone off my neck, than I looked closely at it, seeing that it was cracked. 

 

"Oh no...... What am I going to do?"

 

I had to get in touch with William some how and figure out how to get a new stone. I held the stone in the palm of my hand than sent William a message, hoping that he will get it. 

 

I held the stone to my heart than said, "Please work! Please~"

 

Suddenly, the stone started to glow and I let out a small sigh. I looked into the stone than greet my friend but I couldn't see him well. 

 

"Hello? William? Can you see me?"

 

William: "Yes, but barely. Hello Ty!"

 

I let out a sigh of relief, than said, "That's good, since you called, you've must have recieve my message."

 

William: "Yes, I did but it was little hard to read at first."

 

"So, do you know how fix my stone or can you give me a new one?"

 

William: "I can't give you a new one because every guardian is only assigned to have one but, fixing your stone is quite easy."

 

"Oh, that's good. So, how do I fix it?"

 

William: "It will require quite a lot of energy, which I can tell from my computer, you don't have much right now. If you want to fix your stone, you will have to build up energy. Once you do that, all you have do is tell the stone to fix itself."

 

"Okay, but how am I suppose to gather energy?"

 

William: "Simple. Energy is all around us, but the most strongest energy comes from humans. The kind energy you will need to fix the stone is energy from human's hearts."

 

"There's energy in human's hearts?"

 

William nodded his head than replied, "They are know as emotions and we use them as our source of power. The most powerful one, is love."

 

"Love?" I asked confusely. 

 

"Yes," William explained, "although it is a very hard emotion to get, it's the only one that's strong enough to fix the stone."

 

"I see," I replied, "well, thanks for helping me William." 

 

William: "No problem. Since your stone is broken and it might take some time to get it fix, you can use mine for awhile. I'll still be able to contact you through the computers but you have to promise to take real good care of it."

 

"Okay, thanks Williams! Don't worry, I will."

 

William: "Okay, I'm sending it to you now."

 

He typed onto his keyboard, than minutes later, I found the stone laying on the bed. I picked it up than wrapped it around my neck.

 

"Thanks again William! I'll talk to you later."

 

William: "Okay, bye Ty!"

 

I watched as he dissappeared from the screen of my cracked stone. I knew I had to put it somewhere safe so it wouldn't get damage more.  I looked around the room, than I noticed a small box that had ingravings on it. 

 

"T.Y.?"

 

I opened the box slowly, seeing what could have been inside of it but it was pretty much empty. Suddenly, soft piano music began to play and it seemed pretty familiar to me.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-p8FiML0ws0

 

"I know this song.......... I think."

 

I just closed back the box, used William's stone to make myself visible, than went to look for the guys. As I walked down the hallway, I could still hear the song echoing in my head over and over again.

 

(This song....... what is it?)

 

End POV

 

 

 

-Author's Note: 

 

Hey guys! So, I just wanted to tell you, "MIANHAE!"  I know that I having been editing the chapter too much and I got rid of some of the other chapters, but I felt like my story was getting kind of boring and plot was getting to close to the end. I wanted this story to be long and have a good plot line. I also looked back in the other chapters, realizing that Kris isn't as much in the story as I wanted to, so I had to re-edit and re-write some of  the chapters, to make the story more intresting. I know you guys probably want to see some more Kris also, and I promise that I will write some chapters with his POV in it, as soon as I get this whole story, plot, thing right. I also want to thanks you guys for reading this story and hope that you will continue to read it. MIANHAE once agian, now I will go back to writing the chapters. Annyeong~ ^ ^