Confusion

Guardian

Your POV

 

                       I woke up from my deep sleep and laid up on my bed as I streched my arms out. I couldn't remember what happened to me last night but I was feeling better today. I looked around the room, seeing that it was empty. I looked besides me than saw a small box on the desk. I reached out to grab it, than I studied it carefully.

 

(T.Y., it's the box from Chen and Xiumin's room........)

 

I realized that there was a note attached to it, so I took it off and read it.

 

Good morning~ 

 

                    This is for you, we hope you like it. We hope you like your new bed also! ^ ^

 

Love,

 

Chen & Xiumin

 

I smiled brightly after when I read the note. I opened the box, as it played its song, I took out my broken stone. I knew that I couldn't keep William's stone forever, so I had to try to fix it. Suddenly, I saw that William was calling me through his stone. I picked it up, than looked through it than greeted my old friend.

 

 

William: "Hello Ty! How are you friend?"
 
 
"I'm doing pretty well but I'm having a hard time remember things."
 
 
 William: "Well, I'm glad that you are doing well but I'm sorry to hear that..... Do you remember anything at all?"
 
 
I shook my head, than I thought about it for awhile and said, "I remember having a couple nightmares and that's about it."
 
 
 "Nightmares?" he asked in shock, "That's strange, we guardians are only suppose to have good dreams. Did you get them when you where in this room?"
 
 
 I nodded my head than replied, "Mmhmm."
 
 
 "Oh, I see. Well, tell me about the nightmares, what were they about?"
 
 
William listened to me carefully as I explained my nightmares to him. After when I was done telling him about my nightmares, he gave me an explaination.
 
 
William: "Your nightmares must have been memories. You see, having our memories in dream form is common for us guardians."
 
 
"Well, they were awful memories. I hope I don't get anymore." I said with a sad tone.
 
 
William: "I hope you won't get anymore either Ty but what happened in your past can't change. You'll just have to accept that."
 
 
"I know," I replied, "by the way, why did you called me for?" 
 
 
Willaim: "Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  Thanks for reminding me."
 
 
"No problem." I chuckled.
 
 
William: "I have some information on why Suho maybe able to see you. "
 
 
"Great!" I said, "what is it?"
 

I looked into the screen, waiting for William to tell me but everything went black.

 

"Hello? William are you still there?" I asked.

 

There was no reply, so I sighed than placed the stone back around my neck. I continued to look at my old broken stone. As I held onto it, there was a sudden knock at the door, so I hid it under the covers.

 

(Who could that be?)

 

 

End POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

William's POV
 
 
 
                       I've been working nonstop today, trying to figure out why Suho could see Ty and why I was getting strange readings from him. I continued to press the keys on my keyboard, searching up answers on the computer. While I was searching, I found a small folder with Ty's name on it. I moved my mouse onto the folder, than I clicked on it to open it. Once the folder opened, it revealed several typed documents with information about Ty. I read each document carefully, hoping to find something about Suho. So far, each document I've read was about her assignment and what she have done so far, which wasn't much. Suddenly, I came across something in her documents and found information about Suho. As I read the information, I was quiet in shock, realizing what I have just found. I called Ty as soon as I got done reading than waited for her to answer. A few minutes later, I saw Ty on the screen.
 
 
"Hello Ty! How are you friend?"
 
 
Ty: "I'm doing pretty well but I'm having a hard time remember things."
 
 
 "Well, I'm glad that you are doing well but I'm sorry to hear that..... Do you remember anything at all?"
 
 
She shook her head, than she thought about it for awhile and said, "I remember having a couple nightmares and that's about it."
 
 
 "Nightmares?" I asked in shock, "That's strange, we guardians are only suppose to have good dreams. Did you get them when you where in this room?"
 
 
She nodded her head than replied, "Mmhmm."
 
 
 "Oh, I see. Well, tell me about the nightmares, what were they about?"
 
 
I listened to Ty carefully as she explained her nightmares to me. As she explained the nightmare, they didn't sound like normal nightmares. I tried to figure out what they might be, than a sudden memory hit me and I explained it to Ty. 
 
 
 "Your nightmares must have been memories. You see, having our memories in dream form is common for us guardians."
 
 
"Well, they were awful memories. I hope I don't get anymore." she said with a sad tone.
 
 
"I hope you won't get anymore either Ty but what happened in your past can't change. You'll just have to accept that."
 
 
"I know," she replied, "by the way, why did you called me for?" 
 
 
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  Thanks for reminding me."
 
 
"No problem." she chuckled.
 
 
 "I have some information on why Suho maybe able to see you. "
 
 
"Great!" I said, "what is it?"
 
 
As I explained to her why Suho could see her, I noticed the computer acting up once again. I ignored it than continued to finish what I was saying. After when I was almost done explaining, I realized that I had been cut off from the conversation and the screen became black. I typed onto the keyboard, trying to get Ty back on the screen but it was useless. The computer refused to work, than I heard a slight cough and looked behind me. As I turned around, I was shocked to see that it was Gladyias. I saw in her hand that she has a small screwdriver and realized that she had cut me off.
 
 
 
 
End POV
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Gladyias's POV
 
 
                              I was sitting on my throne, till I got some strange readings on my stone, telling me that someone was trying to find out some information. I got up from my throne, than I rushed to the Transportation/Runway Room. As I went in, all the other guardians greet me with a warm welcome than continued with their work. I looked at my stone as it lead me to the source that was causing all the ruckus. As I walked up to the control center, I was surprised to see that it was none other than William. I realized he was talking to Ty and he was about to give out important information to her. I quickly went behind his desk and I made a small screwdriver appear in my hand. I unscrewed the nails on the panel box, than shut off his computer. I looked up, than saw William trying to get his computer to work. I walked up behind him, than I cleared my throat. He looked at me in shook, realizing that I was the one who cut him off.
 
 
"Why did you do that for?" he asked me in a confused voice. 
 
 
"There are somethings that she will just have to do alone. You can't always help her William." I replied.
 
 
William: "But I thought we were all working on this assignment together! Helping each other get rid of the dark realm."
 
 
I sighed at him than told him to get back to work. 
 
 
"Yes ma'am," William replied and he turned back around to do his job. I walked to the panel than turned his computer back on but I also made sure to block every source of information on his computer. I walked back to my throne room than sat down on my throne and William's words echoed through my head. 
 
 
"But, I thought we were all working on this assignment together!" he yelled, "helping each other get rid of the dark realm. 
 
 
I smirked slightly and thought, "That's what I wanted you guys to think....... "     
 
 
End POV