The Misunderstanding

Guardian

Your POV

 

                      As I hid underneath Chen's blanket, I could hear the footsteps coming closer to me. I felt a small hand press against my back than heard a soft, familiar voice.

 
"Are you okay?" it asked.
 
 
I looked slightly through the blanket, seeing a tall figure standing besides me.
 
 
"Chen, is that you?"
 
 
"Yes, it's me," he replied, "what's wrong?"
 
 
"I don't know," I said, "I asked Kris a question than he yelled at me and I became like this."
 
 
Chen: "So you got angry because he didn't answer your question or are you upset that he yelled at you?"
 
 
I thought about his question for awhile, than replied, "I don't know, maybe both......"
 
 
He chuckled than replied, "Well, you ask me what you asked him. I promise I won't yell at you and I'll do my best to answer you."
 
 
After hearing what Chen had said, I started to feel a little bit better. I sat up on the bed, wiped my eyes, than looked at him. For some reason, I felt so comfortable being around Chen. I felt safe whenever he was around and he gave off a warm, familiar kind of feeling.
 
 
I asked him, "Is it okay if I call you oppa?" 
 
 
Chen smiled brightly at me than replied, "Of course you can."
 
 
"Oppa," I said as my cheeks blushed in embrassment, "do you know what love is?" 
 
 
He seemed a little suprised by my question at first but he answered, "Yes, I do."
 
 
"What is it?" I asked him, while looking at him in curiosity.
 
 
"Well," he started, "I can't really explain it to you, instead I'll sing for you. But I'll have to get Lay and Luhan."
 
 
"Okay," I replied, "but get them quickly."
 
 
Chen walked to the door, yelled out their names and they came rushing in the room. They sat down right besides Chen and I. Chen whispered in their ears, than counted to 3. As Lay strummed the guitar that he was wearing around his neck, Chen and Luhan began to sing. I listened to them sing and watched them closely. They both had amazing voices, singing all the high notes and sounding like angels. Although Luhan's singing was really good, I was mostly listening to Chen's voice. His voice seemed so familiar to me somehow but I didn't know why. After when they were done singing, I thanked them by gave Luhan and Chen a hug and Lay a kiss on the check. Chen seemed like he was a little jelous of Lay, so I gave him a kiss on the check also. After Luhan and Lay left the room, I thanked Chen once more. 
 
 
"Thanks again oppa, you have a nice voice."
 
 
"Thank you," Chen replied. 
 
 
"You know," I said, "my brothers always wanted to become musicians."
 
 
I was a little suprised about what I said, wondering where it had came from and why I was saying it. 
 
 
"Really?" Chen asked.
 
 
I nodded my head, than replied with a sigh, "Yeah, but our father would never allow it."
 
 
I still had no idea why I was even saying this, it was just coming out of nowhere. I still don't remember having brothers or a father, so why was this suddenly happening to me? I started to notice that Chen was looking at me weirdly, I knew I had to apologize for my sudden outburst.
 
 
"I must apologize to you," I started, "I have know idea why I said that. I don't even remember having  family."
 
 
"Oh," he said, "it's okay Ty, I forgive you. Sometimes there a things we don't mean to say, but it comes out unexpectly."
 
 
"Yeah," I said, "thanks for understanding."
 
 
"No problem," he replied, "it's getting late, you should go to sleep."
 
 
"Okay, I will but can I ask you something first?"
 
 
"Sure, what is it?" he asked.
 
 
"When is your birthday? I want to know because I want to give you something special."
 
 
Chen chuckled than said, "It's coming soon actually, but you don't have to get me anything. I'm too old for presents."
 
 
I shook my head at him than said, "I want to give you something though. So when exactly is it?"
 
 
He replied, "On the 21st of September." 
 
 
"Oh, that's pretty close. I can't wait for it to come! I want to give you something extra special oppa!"
 
 
 
He laughed at me than said, "Okay, now go to bed."
 
 
"Fine!" I said, than I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
 
I laid down on the bed, than closed my eyes to fall asleep. 
 
 
"Goodnight oppa~" I mumbled. 
 
 
I felt a light kiss on my forehead than heard Chen said, "Goodnight Ty."
 
 
I keep on thinking about how I felt around Chen. I felt safe around him, I cared about him and I could tell that he cared about me also. I thought about what Chen sang in song, than thought, 'this feeling I'm getting, is it love?' But than again, it was somewhat different, I didn't really know what to call it. 
 
 
(Maybe........ just maybe, it'll be strong enough to fix the stone)
 

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Xiumin's POV

 

                             I'm in the living the room with the group, sitting on the couch and watching TV with them. Time had seem to fly by quickly because it was becoming dark and it was becoming late. We turned of the television, than headed back to our rooms. As I entered the room, I found Chen kissing the top of Ty's forehead than he went to lay down on my bed. I sighed, than I went to lay on my bed as well making sure there was a barrier between us. It was quiet for a few minutes, than I began to talk to him.

 
"Chen?" I said in a low, quiet voice, trying not to wake Ty.
 
 
"Yeah?" he replied quietly back.
 
 
"Why are you being so nice to Ty?' I'm not saying you should be mean to her.... I was just wondering why taking care of her so much....... Do you like her or something?"
 
 
Chen: "I wouldn't say that I like her."
 
 
"Why?" I asked, "Do you love her?" 
 
 
Chen stayed quiet for awhile than replied, "I'm just pretty found of her. "
 
 
"Oh I see......" I replied in a sad tone. The room became really quiet again, than Chen began to talk.
 
 
Chen: "Xiumin?"
 
 
"What is it?" I asked him.
 
 
"Remember when I said that I wasn't sure if Ty was our sister?" he asked.
 
 
"Yeah," I replied, "why?"
 
 
"I think, I think she may actually be our sister." he said.
 
 
"What? But that's impossible and you said so yourself! How can you be so sure?"
 
 
"I know," he replied, "she told me something today...... after when I cheered her up by singing to her."
 
 
"What was it?" I asked.
 
 
Chen: "She told me........ how her brothers always wanted to be musicians."
 
 
"So? And?" 
 
 
Chen replied, "but than she said that her father didn't let them."
 
 
My eyes widened as I heard that, because everything Ty had told us, we had something in common with. 
 
 
"Are you sure it isn't just a coincidence?"
 
 
"It could be," Chen replied, "she told me that she doesn't actually remember even having a family, so it could all be just one big misunderstanding."

 

End POV

 

 

 

Author's note:

           -Hey guys! How are you guys doing? I'm about to post some more chapters with you+Kris in it, but I have to finish going over it than edit it. I felt like I wasn't putting Xiumin in a lot of chapters either, so I post a POV of his. I want to write some stories about him being more brotherly like to you, but Chen has been in it a lot lately of them lately. I'm deciding to give Chen a break and put more you+Xiumin brotherly/sisterly moments. Don't worry, I'll post up some you+Kris moments also!