Trapped

Guardian

Your POV

 

                  We were finally going on vacation, we'll be able to get our minds straight and learn not worry so much. I feel bad for Suho, he didn't seemed that he liked the vacation so far, but maybe it was only because of his seasickness.  For the past few days, I've noticed that Chen has been acting really strange around me. I feel bad for him also, because everytime he came to talk to me, I would always see him crying.

 

(I wonder what's going on with him.....)

 

I was walking down the hall, than I ran into Kris and I greeted him. 

 

"Oh, goodmorning Kris~"

 

Kris placed his hand on his head than said, "Morning...... Chen wanted me to take you the cafeteria, he has a surprise for you."

 

"Jeongmal?" I asked, "what is it?"

 

Kris chuckled slightly than said, "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

 

"Oh, right," I replied, my cheeks were turning a bright red, "let's go than...."

 

We walked down the hallway than headed towards the cafeteria. Once we go there, I looked around trying to find Chen.

 

"Chen?"

 

Chen: "I'm back here~"

 

Kris and I walked to the back of the kitchen, seeing that there were stacks of pots, pans, and many other kitchen supplies. We found Chen at a table filled with many veggetables, fruits, seasonings, and a cutting board.

 

Chen smiled at me than said, "Hello there Ty."

 

I smiled back at him than asked, "What's all this for?"

 

He replied, "I wanted to cook us some food. Would you like to help?"

 

I nodded my head and said, "Of course! What can I do for you?"

 

Chen looked at the table studying it carefully than he said, "Ahhhh, I forgot to get the lettuce..... Could you go get it for me? It's in the freezer."

 

"Okay!"

 

I walked over to the freezer, than slowly opened the door and looked inside it. I spotted a bag of lettuce, neatly stacked on the freezer's self so I went inside to go get it. I noticed that it was a little to high out of my reach, but I still tried to grabb it. Suddenly, there was a loud thud and as I looked behind me, I realized that the door was shut. I stopped trying to get the lettuce, than walked over to the door and tried to open it. The door wouldn't budge and I began to panic. I knocked on the door furiously, hoping that Chen or Kris would hear it than they would open the door for me. The pounds echoed through out the room and as I struggled to get the door open but it was stuck. I was trapped inside.

 

End POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

 

                      Today was the day that I had to meet Chen in the kitchen with Ty. I didn't want to do anything of this or be apart of it but I was frightened that Chen would do something to hurt her. As I walked down the hallway, I ran into Ty, my heart began to sink and I was feeling more guilty. 

 

Ty looked at me, her eyes were sparkling, "Oh, goodmorning Kris~"

 

I could feel a small lump forming in my throat but than I later replied, "Morning.... Chen wanted me to take you the cafeteria, he has a surprise for you."

 

"Jeongmal?" she asked, her eyes began to widen, "what is it?"

 

I chuckled nervously than said, "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

 

Her cheeks became a bright red than she replied, "Oh, right.... let's go than."

 

We walked down the hallway until we finally reached the cafeteria. Ty looked around the room, searching up and down, side to side.

 

"Chen?" she called out, wondering where he was.

 

Chen: "I'm back here~"

 

We walked in the back to the kitchen, than we saw Chen at a table filled with lots of food and supplies.

 

Chen smiled at Ty than said, "Hello there Ty."

 

She smiled back at him than replied, "What's all this for?"

 

Chen: "I wanted to cook some food for us. Would you like to help?"

 

Ty nodded her head than said, "Of course! What can I do for you?"

 

Chen looked at the table, studying it carefully than he said, "Ahhhhh, I forgot to get the lettuce...... Could you go get it for me? It's in the freezer."

 

"Okay~" she replied sweetly, than she walked towards the freezer.

 

Once she went in there, Chen gave me a look than I walked over there to shut the door making sure that it was tight. There were sudden pounding on the door, than Ty was screaming out for help.

 

"Chen? Kris?" she yelled, "OPEN THE DOOR!"

 

I was starting to feel more guilty, I tried to help her but Chen stopped me.

 

Chen: "Wait. Leave her there just a little longer....."

 

The pounding became louder and louder, Ty began to panic more, screaming out for names louder. 

 

Ty: "CHEN! KRIS! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE~" 

 

Suddenly, the pounding stop and we could her slight sobbing coming from inside the room. We could her Ty gasping for air, than she began to cough and cough. The coughing than began to get more violent, there were light thuds on the door.

 

"Chen..... Kris......" she said in a weak voice, trying to mend her coughing.

 

I was feeling more guilty, I couldn't take any of this anymore.... I wanted to open the door so badly, to hold her and comfort her and to tell her that I was sorry but Chen was being stubborn.

 

"DON'T OPEN IT." he said in a stern voice.

 

"I can't just leave her there! She's in pain!"

 

Ty's coughing was getting more violent but she let out a small, "Ch......oppa~ Please open this door."

 

Chen eyes began to widen, he looked at me than said, "Open it...."

 

I opened the freezer door than I could feel her arm embrace around me tightly than she began to cry.

 

Ty: "Please, don't leave me in there ever again....."

 

I held onto her tightly, comforting her, than I said, "I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry Ty...."

 

I glared over at Chen slightly than said to him, "I did what you told me, I hope your happy Chen...."

 

She removed herself from me than she looked at Chen.

 

"C.....Chen? You told him to do it?" she asked him, feeling hurt, "why?"

 

As Ty stared at Chen, waiting for him to reply, Chen let out a small sigh than he left the room. I looked over at her, than I grabbed her by her hand and squeezed it tightly. She looked over at me, her eyes were still filled with water and they became puffy.

 

"I hope you can forgive me Ty....." I said to her, "I didn't want to do it at first but I was afraid if I didn't, Chen would do something to hurt you."

 

Ty stayed quiet, I wiped away her tears with my fingers than held onto her face and looked into her eyes.

 

"I'm so, so, so sorry. I won't do anything to hurt you ever again..... I promise. I'll stay by your side to protect you."

 

She let out a small sniffle, than she gave me a hug, "I forgive you Kris."

 

I let out a small smile than I looked down at her, she tried to pull away from the hug but I kept her close to my side. As she looked at my eyes, I leaned into her face slowly than my lips touched with hers. I wanted to stay like this forever with her in my arms, with her lips on mine.

 

As we broke away from the kiss, I took in a small breath of air than said, "I love you Ty....."

 

End POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen POV

 

                     As I waited for Kris to meet me her with Ty, I was hoping that my plan would work. I heard footsteps in the room and I could hear Ty call out for my name. 

 

"I'm back here!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

 

The back doors began to open, Kris and Ty were now in the room with me. 

 

I smiled at her than said, "Hello there Ty."

 

She looked at the table, she smiled at me than replied, "What's all this?"

 

"I wanted to cook some food for us," I lied, "would you like to help?"

 

She nodded her head than said, "Of course! What can I do for you?"

 

I looked at the table, studying it carefully, trying to see what I had and what I didn't have. I noticed that there wasn't any lettuce on the table, I let out a small small, knowing that there were some in the freezer. 

 

"Ahhhhh," I said, in a dissappointed voice, "I forgot to get the lettuce...... Could you go get it for me? It's in the freezer."

 

"Okay," she replied.

 

As she walked over to the freezer, she opened the door than went inside. Once she was inside, I looked over at Kris and gave him the signal to close the door. He slammed the door shut, than made sure that it was closed tightly. There were sudden poundings on the door and we could hear Ty call out for help.

 

"Chen? Kris?" she yelled, hoping that we would hear her, "OPEN THE DOOR!"

 

Kris looked towards the door, he reached out for the doorknob but I stopped him.

 

 

"Wait. Leave her there just a little longer....." I said, hoping that she would remember....

 

(Please work.......)

 

The pounding became louder and louder, Ty began to panic more, screaming out for names louder. 

 

Ty: "CHEN! KRIS! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE~" 

 

Suddenly, the pounding stop and we could her slight sobbing coming from inside the room. We could her Ty gasping for air, than she began to cough and cough. The coughing than began to get more violent, there were light thuds on the door.

 

"Chen..... Kris......" she said in a weak voice, trying to mend her coughing.

 

Once I heard her coughing, I knew that it was working but she needed to stay in there longer. Kris tried to open the door once again but I stopped him.

 

"DON'T OPEN IT." I said in a stern voice.

 

"I can't just leave her there! She's in pain!" he yelled.

 

Ty's coughing was getting more violent but she let out a small, "Ch..... oppa~ Please open this door."

 

My eyes began to widen, realizing that she had just called me oppa and thinking that my plan had worked.

 

I looked over at Kris than said, "Open it...."

 

He opened the freezer door than Ty wrapped her arms around around him tightly than she began to cry.

 

Ty: "Please, don't leave me in there ever again....."

 

He held onto her tightly, comforting her, than he said, "I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry Ty...."

 

Kris glared over at me slightly than said, "I did what you told me, I hope your happy Chen...."

 

She removed herself from Kris than she looked at me with wide eyes.

 

"C.....Chen? You told him to do it?" she asked him, feeling hurt, "why?"

 

I was slowly starting to feel guilty and hurt since I heard her call me by Chen. I decided to leave the room, angry at myself and mad that my plan didn't work. Nothing was getting her to remember me, even though I was so close. After this incident, I know that Ty would never talk to me ever again or even look at me. I was feeling so stupid for making such a big mistake.....

 

(It's no use, she doesn't remember........)

 

End POV