Out

Guardian

Your POV

 

                       Suho and I are inside the building and everything is dark. I was wondering what was going on and I became very curious. I could feel Suho's hands covering my eyes, I didn't know why, I could barely see anything in the first place. We suddenly began to walk forward, wondering where we were heading and hoping that we wouldn't run into anything.

 

I let out a small but kinda awkward chuckle than asked, "What's going on?"

 

"Shhhh," Suho said, "just trust me."

 

"OKAY............" I replied.

 

Through Suho's hands, I could see light and I knew that he must of turned them on. I still didn't know where we were, until Suho released his hands away from me. I saw that we were in the kitchen, seeing that it was empty.

 

Suddenly, all the guys jumped out from nowhere and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

 

I was really surprised and saw that Kris was carrying a cake that read, "Thanks for everything!"

 

I was really moved and touched that they did all this for me. I looked around, seeing all the beautiful decoractions and the banners hanging down from the walls. Suddenly, I came across to one of them and it read, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

 

"Happy Birthday? Who is that for?" I asked.

 

Baekhyun: "It's for Chen, of course."

 

"But," I said, "his birthday isn't until 3 more days."

 

Kai: "Yeah, we know."

 

Sehun: "We wanted to celebrate it early because....... well... gosh this is hard to say."

 

Xiumin: "We're gonna be busy that day."

 

"Oh," I replied in a sad tone.

 

Chen: "I'm sorry Ty, I know you wanted to hang out with me."

 

I shook my head than replied, "It's okay. That means I can give you your present early."

 

Chen blushed than said, "Oh? What did you get me?"

 

I looked over to Xiumin, giving him the signal to open the glass doors near the kitchen. Once he saw me give me the signal, he opened the doors than revealed a room with a huge piano inside it. I walked into the room, than sat at the piano and played the song for Chen. I could feel them stare at me, while they watched me play gracefully. I couldn't help but think about the song I was playing, because it sounded so familiar yet, I don't even know the name of it. Suddenly, I began to feel a sharp pain on my sides and in my chest. I began to play the song slower, so I could let out a small cough. After when that was done, I continued to play but the pain became greater causing me to press the wrong keys. The sour notes echoed through out the room than I began to cough more violently. I saw Chen and Xiumin running over to me, than Chen carried me back to Suho's room and placed me on my new bed. I laid down on my bed, as Chen took care of me, Xiumin trying to keep me calm. Chen told Xiumin to gather some things for me and once he did, they continued to care for me.

 

Cough~ cough~ "Oppa, it hurts........." cough~ cough~

 

"Shhhhhhh, we know." Xiumin said in a sad tone.

 

Chen moved my bangs away from my face than said, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

 

Cough~ cough~ "Okay....." I replied weakly than I let out more coughs.

 

Chen: "You need to rest now."

 

Xiumin: "Close your eyes and go to sleep."

 

Cough~ "Alright, cough~ but promise me you won't leave my side~" cough~ cough~

 

Chen kiss the top of my forehead than said, "Don't worry, we won't."

 

Xiumin placed his hand on mine and said, "We'll stay right here with you."

 

I smiled at them, than closed my eyes to rest. As I slept, I felt as if the ground was spinning around and around in circles. I opened my eyes again, seeing that everything had become blurry. I looked around to see where I was but everything was dark than I realized that I was dreaming. Suddenly, the dark lifted up and I could see everything again. I saw that I was inside a car and I was alone. I could hear the sounds of police sirens and I saw an ambulance. I could see smoke coming from the engine of the car and it was getting bigger. I started to cough than tried to opened the nearest car door but it was stuck. I was going to try to open the other doors but I couldn't move at all, I was too weak. I used all my stregth to knock down the door but it wouldn't budge. I realized that the car was now on fire and I knew that I had to escape. I still continued to pound on the door, I began to cough more violently and the smoke filled my lungs.

 

BAM! The car exploded, than everything went black.

 

I woke up from my dream, panicking and sweating like crazy. I saw that Chen and Xiumin were by my bed, so I hugged Xiumin than I started to cry.

 

"The car, it...... it just exploded. I....... I was left there alone." I said while sobbing my eyes out.

 

"Shhhhhh," Chen said as he patted my back, "it's okay. It was only a nightmare."

 

Xiumin held me tight than said, "You're going to be okay. Okay?"

 

I let out a small sniff than I tried to stop crying. I became really calm as Chen and Xiumin comfort me warmly.

 

"Thank you oppas~ I love you guys."

 

They seemed a bit shocked when I said that but they later replied with, "We....... we love you too."

 

Xiumin let go of me as I laid back down to sleep. I could feel the both of them kiss the top of my forehead and I rested peacefully. 

 

End POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen's POV

 

                         After when we were done decorating the kitchen, we all felt really happy.  Xiumin and Kris finished building Ty's bed in Suho's room, so everything was ready. We all hid in the kitchen, except Kris, he hid behind the wall because he had to hold the cake. Once we heard footsteps coming through the door, we turn off the lights and continued to hide.

 

When the lights came back on, we all came out than yelled, "SURPRISE!"

 

We all watched as Ty's facial expression changed and she was smiling brightly. She looked around, admiring all the decorations we had put up.

 

"Happy Birthday? Who is that for?" she asked.

 

Baekhyun: "It's for Chen, of course."

 

"But, his birthday isn't until 3 more days." she said.

 

Kai: "Yeah, we know."

 

Sehun: "We wanted to celebrate it early because....... well... gosh this is hard to say."

 

"We're gonna be busy that day." I said, hoping that she would be okay.

 

"Oh," She replied in a sad tone.

 

Chen: "I'm sorry Ty, I know you wanted to hang out with me."

 

She shook her head than said, "It's okay. That means I can give you your present early."

 

"Oh? What did you get me?" 

 

Ty than looked at Xiumin and he went to open the glass doors near the kitchen. Once the doors were opened, it revealed a room with a large piano in it. Ty walked in the room than sat at the piano and began to play. I regonized the song the minute she started playing it. She was playing it so beautifully, that I was almost put to tears. This song was our little sister's favorite song and it was also mine. The song brought back so many happy memories we had with her.

 

-flash back-

 

??: "Oppa~ Can you teach me how to play this?"

 

The little girl asked, looking at an older boy with black hair and pointing at the piano.

 

"Of course," he said, "what song do you want to play?"

 

??: "I want to learn how to play your favorite song."

 

"Really?" he laughed.

 

"Yes really!" the little girl said while pouting, "I want to play it for you one day."

 

"Okay.......," he said, "but it'll be a little difficult."

 

"YAY!" she shouted, than she went to hug the boy.

 

??: "I don't care if it's hard to play oppa! I want to play it for you because I love you."

 

He smiled at her, patted her head, than said, "I love you too. My little Ty~"

 

-end flashback-

 

 

I stopped thinking about the memories as soon as I realized that the song had slowed down. Ty let out a little cough, than she continued to play. I then began to think about the memories once more but they were stopped by the sounds of screecthing. I looked up at Ty, realizing that she was now coughing more violently. I looked over at Xiumin than we both ran over there to get her. I carried Ty in my arms, than told Xiumin to get a warm towel and some hot tea for her. I went to place her in Suho's room, than placed her on her new bed. Xiumin came in the room, carrying the towel in one hand and the tea in the other. I made sure Ty was laying upward so she can drink the tea. After when she was done drinking it, I laid her back down and Xiumin put the warm towel on her head.

 

"Oppa, it hurts........." she coughed.

 

"Shhhhhhh, we know." Xiumin said in a sad tone.

 

I moved her bangs out from her face than said to her, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

 

Cough~ cough~ "Okay....." she replied weakly, than she released more coughs.

 

"You need to rest now."

 

Xiumin: "Close your eyes and go to sleep."

 

Ty: cough~ "Alright, cough~ but promise me you won't leave my side~" cough~ cough~ 

 

I kissed the top of her forehead than said, "Don't worry, we won't."

 

Xiumin placed his hand on hers and said to her, "We'll stay right here with you."

 

She smiled lightly, than closed her eyes to sleep. As we watched her sleep, we saw her toss in turn and she was groaning in pain. She let out a few coughs but she continued to sleep. Suddenly, she got up and she was sweating like crazy. She was let out a loud gasp than she hugged Xiumin and began to cry. 

 

Ty: "The car, it...... it just exploded. I....... I was left there alone."

 

"Shhhhhh," I shushed her than I patted her back to keep her calm, "it's okay. It was only a nightmare."

 

Xiumin was holding her tightly than he said, "You're going to be okay. Okay?"

 

She let ouf a small sniffle than she stopped sobbing. We continued to take care of her until she became calm.

 

"Thank you oppas~" she said, "I love you guys."

 

We were really shocked by what she said, but we later replied with, "We....... we love you too."

 

After when Ty went back to sleep, we continued to watch her, making sure that she was safe. Xiumin and I could barely sleep, our thoughts keep up us as they continued to roam our mind. 

 

"Hey Xiumin?"

 

"Yeah?" he said.

 

"Are you thinking about what Ty said?"

 

"Yeah," he replied, "I keep hearing her say, 'the car, it just exploded........ I left alone' over and over again."

 

"Me too....." I sighed than I looked at Ty once more and smiled, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

 

Xiumin nodded his hand than looked at Ty and smiled.

 

"It's her........" he said, his eyes began to tear up and he was choking on his words, "it's REALLY her."

 

Suddenly, I felt the tears falling from my eyes than I wiped them away. We both continued to stare at her, than I touched her face lightly.

 

"It's nice to see you again...." I said as I smiled at her and I was almost brought to tears agian.

 

Xiumin was almost brought to tears also as he began to say to her,"It's really you! Our little sister, Tae Yuri~"

 

End POV