Are You, My Little Sister?

Guardian

Xiumin's POV

 

                          We've just got back from shopping for party supplies. We entered the building than went back inside our dorm to decorate. After we were done decorating the kitchen and the living room, Chen told Suho to go wake Ty up. I told Chen that I would do it instead. I walked to Suho's room, than entered inside. Over in the bed, I could see a lump hiding in under the covers. I laughed, than I walked over to the bed, than gave the lump a little nudge. 

 
"Wake up Ty~" I said softly but she didn't budge. I gave her another nudge but she still didn't move. I removed the blanket from the bed, only to found out that Ty wasn't sleeping on it and the lumps were made from pillows. I started to panic, than I rushed out of the room to tell everyone else.
 
 
"I can't find Ty!"
 
 
"WHAT?" Chen yelled. He began to panic also, but than he started to look in the other rooms. He went back out to the kitchen, only to see us just standing there.
 
 
Chen: "Aren't you guys going to help me find her?"
 
 
We all split up, than we looked in each of the rooms. I saw that Chen and my room door was slightly open, so I checked in there. I looked around the room, than I spotted Ty out on the floor. I picked her up with my arms than look for a place to put her. I had no choice but to lay her down on Chen's bed because my bed was a little messy. After when I placed her down, I felt her forehead and she was burning hot. 
 
 
"Oppa~" she mumbled softly..... 
 
 
I was shocked by her sudden outburst, but I stayed calm. I opened the door, shouting out to everyone that I found her. Everyone else stopped searching for her and they rested on the couch. Suddenly, Chen came rushing into our room and stood besides me.
 
 
Chen: "Is she okay?"
 
 
"Yeah, she's fine."
 
 
Chen sighed in relief than replied, "That's good."
 
 
"Suho did say that she had a fever this morning. I checked her forehead and it seemed to have gotten worst."
 
 
Chen: "Okay, I'll go get a ice pack for her head. It'll help her cool down."
 
 
"Kay, hurry though."
 
 
Chen rushed out the room than he ran back in, carrying a ice pack in his hands that was wrapped in the towel. Chen placed it on her forehead, than sat down besides me to watch her. 
 
 
"Chen...... can I ask you something?"
 
 
Chen: "Sure. What is it?"
 
 
"This Ty girl......... she's our little sister isn't she?"
 
 
Chen looked at me than sighed, "I don't know. I thought so at first too but than again, how could she be? Our Ty died 7 years ago, making it 8 today."
 
 
He was right, there was no way that this girl could be our sister but they are were very similar. So, similar that it was driving me crazy. 
 
 
"Well, we should go back to celebrating with the others. I miss her so much Chen."
 
 
Chen placed his hand on my shoulder than said, "I know you do. I miss her also, so much......."
 
 
Chen left the room than went to the living room with the others. Celebrating our sister's birthday was never easy for us, because it was also the same day she died. The fact that this girl looked exactly like our sister wasn't helping us out so much. I thought, maybe we were being punished for not being able to save her. I back Ty's hair from her face, than I placed a kiss on her forehead. I left the room to go join the others, I closed the door slowly watching Ty sleeping peacefully.
 
 
(She even sleeps like her......)
 
 
End POV
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Chen's POV
 
                  
                   After hearing from Xiumin that Ty had dissappeared from Suho's room, I began to panic. I went to the nearest room than checked to see if she was in there but there was no sign of her. I went back into the kitchen, only to see all the other memebers standing there with blank expressions.
 
 
"Are you guys going to help me find her?" I asked in annoyed voiced.
 
 
They all began to split up, than looked into the other rooms. Xiumin went into our room, than we heard him say that he found her. After he said that, I felt very relieved. The other members went to sit on the couch in the living room, while I went into our room checking on Ty. When I went inside, I found her laying on my bed and Xiumin was sitting besides her.
 
 
"Is she okay?" I asked him with worried tone.
 
 
Xiumin: "Yeah, she's fine."
 
 
I sighed in relief than replied, "That's good."
 
 
Xiumin: "Suho did say she had a fever this morning. I checked her forehead and it seemed to have gotten worst."
 
 
 "Okay, I'll go get a ice pack for her head. It'll help her cool down."
 
 
Xiumin: "Kay, hurry though."
 
 
I rushed out the room to grab an ice pack from the freezer. I wrapped it in a towel so it wouldn't be so cold. Than I ran back in, carrying the ice pack in my hands. I placed it on her forehead, than sat down besides me to watch her. 
 
 
"Chen...... can I ask you something?" Xiumin said.
 
 
"Sure. What is it?" I asked him, curious about what he will say.
 
 
Xiumin: "This Ty girl......... she's our little sister isn't she?"
 
 
I was shocked by his question at first, because I didn't know how to answer him. Ty did seem alot like our sister but I wasn't so sure if she was. I looked at him than sighed, "I don't know, I thought so at first too but than again, how could she be? Our Ty died 7 years ago, making it 8 today."
 
 
Xiumin face had a dissappointed look on his face but he knew I was right. 
 
 
 
Xiumin: "Well, we should go back to celebrating with the others. I miss her so much Chen."
 
 
 
I placed his hand on my shoulder than said, "I know you do. I miss her also, so much......."
 
 
I left our room, than closed the door behind me. My chest was starting to feel heavy and I wanted to cry so much. Thinking about how much I wanted to tell Xiumin that Ty was our little sister but I didn't want to get his hopes up. I couldn't help but to think  how much I was excited throwing this party at first. I couldn't wait for Xiumin to wake Ty up so we could celebrate her birthday because I thought she might actually be our little sister but than again, I was just fooling myself. There was no way in the world that she could be our little sister, because we saw her die that day. I thought I was doing a good job coping after her death, but ever since this girl showed up, I had a hard time thinking straight. 
 
 
'Why?' I thought, 'why in the world did she just had to look like our sister?'
 
 
 
 
End POV