Acting Strange

Guardian

- Hey guys! I just want to thank you guys for reading and subscribing! Seeing all of you subscring to my story makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside<3  I love you guys!-

 

Suho's POV

 

                        Yesterday, we were busy with schedules, so I haven't been able to go out with Ty lately. I wanted to make it up to her since today, we weren't going to be that busy. I walked over to her bed, than gave her a little push. She turn over slightly on her side, than she opened her eyes. 

 

"Goodmoring~"

 

Ty yawned than said, "Goodmorning Suho."

 

"Go get ready," I said, "we're going out today."

 

She got up from her bed, rubbed her eyes, than replied, "Where are we going?"

 

"To the amusement park."

 

Her eyes widen and a small smile grew on her face.

 

"Jeongmal?" she asked.

 

"Mhmmm," I replied with a smile.

 

She rushed to her closet, looking through all her dresses, trying to figure out which one to wear. She got out two dresses than placed them over her. 

 

"Which one do you think I should wear?" she asked.

 

I studied both of the dresses carefully than replied,  "I like the purple one. I think that color suits you well."

 

"Okay," she said, "than I'll wear this one. I'll go change now."

 

"Alright, we'll be waiting for you in the living room."

 

Ty: "Kay!"

 

I left the room, than went to the living room to meet the others. 

 

Chen: "Is she ready yet?"

 

"Almost, she'll be out soon." I said.

 

Tao pouted than said, "But I wanna leave now~"

 

Kris rubbed his head than said, "You'll just have to be patience than."

 

Tao fixed his hair than grumbled, "Whatever~"

 

Ty finally came to the living room, fully dressed and looking beautiful. I couldn't help but to smile and stare at her because she was just so pretty. 

 

"Wow~" I said, in awe..... 

 

Suddenly, Chen cleared his throat than he glared at me. My cheeks became bright red after realizing I was staring at her so long.

 

"Are we ready to go?" she asked.

 

D.O.: "Yeah, we were just about to leave."

 

Tao mumbled, "It's about time to~"

 

Kris shoved him with his shoulder than Tao became quiet. We went out of the building than we went inside to sit in the car. We were all sitting in the car, waiting to arrive to our destination. Once the car came to a stop, we all got out than entered the amusement park. 

 

Chen walked over to Ty, held out his elbow to her than said, "Come walk with me?"

 

Ty put his elbow down than said, "No thanks Chen, I'll walk alone."

 

Chen looked hurt but he replied, "Alright than, but promise that you'll stay close by."

 

Ty nodded her head, than followed us closely as we looked for the first ride to go on. 

 

As we all looked around, Ty pointed to a roller coaster than said, "I wanna ride that."

 

Luhan stared at the roller coaster, seeing how tall it was and how scary it looked.

 

"T-that? You wanna right that?" Luhan asked in a terrified voice.

 

Ty nodded her head than replied, "It looks fun."

 

Kris placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder than said to Ty, "It's no good. Luhan's afraid of heights."

 

Luhan face became bright red than Lay said, "We have to find a ride that we can go on together."

 

"Oh, okay," she said softly.... she pointed to the bumper cars than said, "we can do that!"

 

Sehun nodded his head, clapped his hands than said, "Bumper cars are fun!"

 

Kai: "Yeah but, do you think we'll be able to get on it together? The line's kinda long."

 

D.O. shrugged than said, "Might as well try. Maybe if we all team up, we could all be on it."

 

Chanyeol crossed his arms than said, "But I wanted to drive by myself......."

 

Baekhyun: "Me too..."

 

Xiumin: "We have no choice, we have to team up."

 

Chen: "Ty, wanna ride with me?"

 

Ty shook her head than said, "You can ride with Xiumin.......I'll go with...... Suho."

 

"Me?" I said with a chuckle, "okay, but I'm not a good driver."

 

Everybody paired up in two, Chen with Xiumin; Tao with Kris; Baekhyun with Chanyeol; Kai with D.O.; Luhan with Sehun; Ty with Me; and Lay had to go with this one, random girl. We all went to go pick out our cars, than we waited for the ride to start. The ride than began to start, than we all went to crash into each other. We all laughed and we were all having a good time. After when the ride was over, we decided to ride on something that will get us wet than we went to dry off. We played some booth games and won some prizes. When it was starting to get late, we decided to go through a haunted house and a mirror maze. For some strange reason, Chen was always staying close to Ty's side and being over protective. I stayed closed by to keep an eye on them, when I saw Chen holding onto her, I became jealous.

 

(First it was Kris, now Chen?)

 

Chen held onto her carefully as we walked trough the haunted house, than he said, "Don't be scared, oppa's here to protect you."

 

She looked at him funny, than removed herself from his grip, "Stop Chen, I'm not scared."

 

Chen: "Why won't you call me oppa? Are you mad at me?"

 

Ty sighed than said frustrated, "I'm not mad at you. Stop acting so weird Chen...."

 

Chen looked hurt but he continued walk on than left her alone.

 

I walked over to Ty's side than held onto her hand, "Are you okay?"

 

Ty smiled at me than said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

 

"Was he bothering you?"

 

Ty shook her head than said, "No, he wasn't. He was just being over protective and it was annoying me. This house isn't even that scary..."

 

Suddenly, a small mouse passed by her shoe than she let out a small yell. She wrapped her arms around than burried her face in my chest. I looked down at her in her eyes, than I smiled lightly and chuckled at her.

 

"Not that scary huh?"

 

"Shut up......." she grumbled.

 

When we finally left the haunted house, we went straight to the mirror room and walked through the maze. It only took us a few seconds to find out how to get out of it but it was still fun. We all decided to got get something to eat, than we sat down at a table. After when we were done eating and drinking, we were still kind of hungry.

 

Kai: "We should get some desert."

 

Sehun: "Let's go get icecream~"

 

Tao nodded than said, "I agree, I think we should get some icecream!"

 

Luhan: "Me too~"

 

I lauged at them than said to Ty, "What do you want eat Ty?"

 

Ty: "I could go for some icecream."

 

Chen and I looked at her with wide eyes, surprised by her reply.

 

"I thought you said you didn't like icream...." I said, confused.

 

"I've never said that....... " Ty said, looking at us weirdly, "you guys must had been hearing things."

 

I chuckled lightly than said, "Okay, let's go get icecream."

 

After when we were all done with our icecreams, we waited till our food was out of our system before we went on any more rides. We decided to ride on a small roller coaster. It wasn't that high or that scary looking, but it was still fun. Lay and Sehun was sitting by Luhan to comfort him, but Luhan ended up enjoying the ride. We wanted to try to ride the big roller coaster but Luhan wasn't ready for it, so we went on smaller but still fun rides. It was getting really late, so we had to leave and go back to the building. Once we got back, Chen gathered us in the living room, saying that he had good news. 

 

Chen clapped his hands together than annouced, "We're going on vacation!"

 

We all looked at him with wide eyes than said, "WHAT?"

 

Ty smiled brightly than said, "Where are we going?"

 

Chen replied, "We're going to take a cruise to Jeju Island!"

 

Ty: "Wow! A cruise?"

 

Chen nodded his head than said, "Isn't that wonderful?"

 

Ty replied, "It's great!"

 

Everyone else began to chatter about how great the vacation was going to be. They were all excited for the vacation, all except me.... I became frozen in fear after hearing that word....... I went to my room to separate from the gang and I laid on my bed to think.

 

(A c-cruise?)

 

My heart started to pound quickly until it dropped down. It became hard to breath as my mind began to fill with many thoughts, tourchering me and making me miserable. Everything became normal as I heard a sudden knock at the door.

 

"Come in." I said, waiting to greet the person behind the door.

 

As the door swung open, I saw Ty standing at the door and she was looking worried.

 

She walked up next to my bed than asked, "Are you feeling okay?"

 

I nodded my head than said, "I'm just really nervous about our trip...."

 

"Oh?" she said, "why is that?"

 

"Ummmmm, I get sea sick easily...." I lied, letting out a small chuckle.

 

She smiled than said, "That makes sense. Don't worry, I'll stay by your side."

 

I smiled at her than said, "Good."

 

I felt kinda bad that I lied to her about why I was nervous about our trip. The truth was, I was scared of water, no, I was absolutely terrified of it....... I took a small gulp than thought, "and we're leaving tomorrow~"

 

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen's POV

 

                        Today, we decided to go to the amusement park since our schedules were done. We were all waiting for Ty to get ready, after when I sent Suho to go wake her up. Suho than came back to the living room to meet us and I saw that Ty wasn't with him. 

 

"Is she ready yet?" I asked, worried about her.

 

"Almost," Suho said, "she'll be out soon."

 

Tao pouted than whined, "But, I wanna leave now~"

 

Kris: "You'll just have to be patience than."

 

Tao murmed, "Whatever~"

 

Ty finally came to the living room and she was wearing a purple dress. As I looked at her, I noticed how grown up she looked and it made me a little sad. I noticed Suho staring at her for a long time and it made me a little uncomfortable.

 

"Wow~" he said.

 

I cleared my throat at him, than he looked at me slightly and I glared at him with my 'warning' eyes. His face than became redder than a tomato and he snapped back to reality. 

 

 

"Are we ready to go?" she asked.

 

D.O.: "Yeah, we were just about to leave."

 

Tao mumbled, "It's about time to~"

 

Kris shoved him with his shoulder than Tao became quiet. We went out of the building than we went inside to sit in the car. We were all sitting in the car, waiting to arrive to our destination. Once the car came to a stop, we all got out than entered the amusement park. 

 

I walked over to Ty, held out my elbow to her than said, "Come walk with me?"

 

She put my elbow down than said, "No thanks Chen, I'll walk alone."

 

I was a little hurt but than I said, "Alright than, but promise that you'll stay close by."

 

Ty nodded her head, than followed us closely as we looked for the first ride to go on. 

 

As we all looked around, Ty pointed to a roller coaster than said, "I wanna ride that."

 

Luhan stared at the roller coaster, seeing how tall it was and how scary it looked.

 

"T-that? You wanna right that?" Luhan asked in a terrified voice.

 

Ty nodded her head than replied, "It looks fun."

 

Lay placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder than said to Ty, "It's no good. Luhan's afraid of heights."

 

Luhan face became bright red than Kris said, "We have to find a ride that we can go on together."

 

"Oh, okay," she said softly.... she pointed to the bumper cars than said, "we can do that!"

 

Sehun nodded his head, clapped his hands than said, "Bumper cars are fun!"

 

Kai: "Yeah but, do you think we'll be able to get on it together? The line's kinda long."

 

D.O. shrugged than said, "Might as well try. Maybe if we all team up, we could all be on it."

 

Chanyeol crossed his arms than said, "But I wanted to drive by myself......."

 

Baekhyun: "Me too..."

 

Xiumin: "We have no choice, we have to team up."

 

"Ty, wanna ride with me?"

 

Ty shook her head than said, "You can ride with Xiumin.......I'll go with...... Suho."

 

"Me?" he said with a chuckle, "okay, but I'm not a good driver."

 

(Seriously? With him?)

 

So far, Ty was making me feel worser and worser through out the day. I watched her laugh and have so much fun with Suho. I watched them as they went to booth to booth and watched him win so many prizes for her. I wanted to be the one to win her prizes, but Suho beat me to everything. When it was starting to get late, Kai descide that we should go through a haunted house. Finally, I thought this would be my one chance to be with her, to protect her and care for her as her brother. We all went in groups, I made sure that I was in the same group with Ty.

 

I held onto her carefully as we walked trough the haunted house, than I said, "Don't be scared, oppa's here to protect you."

 

She looked at me funny, than removed herself from my grip, "Stop Chen, I'm not scared."

 

(Chen? You're calling me Chen again?)

 

"Why won't you call me oppa? Are you mad at me?" I asked her, feeling hurt.

 

Ty sighed than said frustrated, "I'm not mad at you. Stop acting so weird Chen...."

 

That was the maybe the 4th or 5th time that she called me that and it really hurt me. I could feel my heart sinking down but I continued walk on than left her alone with Suho. After the haunted house, we went through a mirror maze than we went to go eat. I made sure that I was sitting away from Ty, but I still kept a close eye on her. Xiumin was sitting besides me and he noticed something wrong.

 

"Is there something bothering you?" Xiumin asked.

 

I sighed than said, "It's Ty.... she's been acting so weird around me."

 

Xiumin: "Oh, how so?"

 

"Well, she doens't call me oppa anymore."

 

Xiumin stayed quiet than replied, "Now that I think about it, she doesn't call me oppa anymore either...."

 

I smiled than said, "At least I'm not the only one feeling this way. Why do you think she's acting like this?"

 

Xiumin shrugged than said, "We didn't do anything to make her mad, or atleast, I know I didn't."

 

After when we were done with our food, the rest of the gang was still hungry.

 

 Kai: "We should get some desert."

 

Sehun: "Let's go get icecream~"

 

Tao nodded than said, "I agree, I think we should get some icecream!"

 

Luhan: "Me too~"

 

Suho lauged at them than said to Ty, "What do you want eat Ty?"

 

Ty: "I could go for some icecream."

 

Suho and I looked at her with wide eyes, surprised by her reply.

 

"I thought you said you didn't like icream...." Suho said, confused.

 

"I've never said that....... " Ty said, looking at us weirdly, "you guys must had been hearing things."

 

Suho chuckled lightly than said, "Okay, let's go get icecream."

 

I watched Ty as she ate hear icecream, in my eyes, she was a different person. After when we were done having fun, we went back to the car and drove back home. As the car continued to drive, I sat quietly to my self and began to think. Ty was acting so different today and she's was acting weird yesterday also. She's was no longer the little sister that I once knew and grew to love, she was different but why? Maybe Xiumin and I was wrong, maybe she wasn't our little sister. Maybe I was just imaging her get sick because I wanted to take care of her. Maybe it was some weird way to help us cope with our lost and today, we got our wake up call.  I really need to rest my mind, than I realized that we wouldn't have any schedules for a whole week. Everyone has been working hard, so I thought it would be nice for us to have a break. As soon as we got back to the building, I gather everyone to sit down in the living room.

 

 

I clapped my hands together than annouced, "We're going on vacation!"

 

Everyone looked at me, their eyes were wide open and their jaws dropped, "WHAT?"

 

Ty smiled brightly than said, "That's great! Where are we going?"

 

I replied, "We're going to take a cruise to Jeju Island!"

 

Ty: "Wow! A cruise?"

 

I nodded my head slightly than replied, "It's that wonderful?"

 

"That's great!" she replied, smiling brightly.

 

Everyone else began to chatter about how great the vacation was going to be. We were all excited about our vacation, all except Suho. As  I looked towards him, he seemed pale and frozen in fear. Suddenly, he got up than he left the living room but everyone else continued with their conversastion. Ty seemed to noticed that Suho wasn't feeling very well, so she decided to go after him. I followed her closely behind than I grabbed her by hear hand. Ty looked back at me and she was trying to get free but I held onto her tightly.

 

Ty: "Ouch Chen. Let go, that hurts......"

 

(Are you seriously calling me Chen again?)

 

"Where are you going?" I asked her, annoyed and hurt.

 

Ty: "I'm going to check on Suho. Now let go of me."

 

"No," I said, "I won't let you until you answer my question."

 

Ty looked at me than said, "What is it?"

 

"Why aren't you calling me oppa? You've always called me that. Why did you stop?"

 

Ty looked at me with a confused face than said, "What are you talking about Chen? I never called you oppa."

 

"Are being serious?" I asked her, thinking that she was playing a cruel joke on me.

 

Ty looked at me, blinked her eyes, than said," Yeah, I am. Besides, why should I call you oppa?"

 

"Because," I said, my voice was cracking, "because I'M YOUR BROTHER!"

 

I looked at her, than tears began to roll down my face as she stared back at me blankly.

 

I squeezed her hand tightly than said, "and your my little sister. TAE YURI. DON'T YOU REMEBER?"

 

Ty eyes widened than they turned black, she looked so out of it and it frightened me. Her eyes than began to turn back to normal than she gasped, frighten that I was in front of her.

 

Ty: "Chen? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

 

I could feel my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.

 

(She forgot, she just forgot everything I just told her) 

 

I wiped my tears away, than I let go of her hand.

 

"It's nothing," I replied softly, "go check on Suho."

 

"Okay...." she replied, in a sad voice.

 

I watched her walked away as she went back to Suho's and her room. I went to my room than I laid down on my bed to think. I tossed and turned from left to right, trying to make myself comfortable. Once I was comfortable, I stared at the wall, many thoughts began to roam my mind.

 

Maybe I was just being crazy, maybe I was the one that was acting strange~

 

End POV