The Explaination

Guardian

Your POV

 

                       After Kris left the room, Suho and I continued to have our conversation. 

 

"He was a little weird...."
 
 
Suho: "Yeah, I'm apologize for his behavior. Kris doesn't always act like that.
 
 
"It's okay. I'll try to get in touch with William now."
 
 
I removed the stone from around my neck than said, "Let me see Williamer, please."
 
 
Suho chuckled, "Williamer? That's a strange name."
 
 
I shushed him, than I saw William came through the stone's screen and he was sitting at his desk as always. 
 
 
"William! Hello dear friend!"
 
 
William: "Hi Ty! How are you?"
 
 
"I'm great! How are you?"
 
 
William: "I'm doing well. By the way, who is the guy next to you?"
 
 
I looked beside me, than realized that he was talking about Suho.
 
 
"Oh, that's just Suho, one of the family members. Don't worry, I already told him everything, he understood." 
 
 
I looked at Suho, who looked confused, than said to him, "Say hi Suho!"
 
 
Suho: "Umm, I don't mean to be rude Tyrian but I don't see nor hear anybody."
 
 
William chuckled than said, "He can't see me right now cause I'm invisible. Hold on."
 
 
The screen became blank for a few seconds but I could hear William say, 'visible' and I could see him on the screen again.
 
 
William: "There~ Can you see me now Suho?"
 
 
Suho eyes widened but he replied with a calm voice, "Yes, hello Williamer."
 
 
William laughed, "You can just call me William, we're all friends here, right Ty?"
 
 
Suho: "Ty?"
 
 
I chuckled than said to Suho: "It's just a nickname he calls me, I would call him Will but William suits him more."
 
 
Suho: "Oh I see."
 
 
William: "So, why are you calling me for Ty?"
 
 
"Well, it's about Suho. He can see me!"
 
 
William chuckled, "Of course he can see you silly girl. It says here on the computer that you're set on visible."
 
 
"No, what I meant was, that he could see me even when I'm invisible."
 
 
William: "Hmmm, are you sure it worked?"
 
 
"Yes, I'm sure. There was another friend that was in here awhile ago and he couldn't see me. After when he left the room, so we could talk. I had made myself visible again cause his friend tried to barge in the room and I didn't want him to think that Suho was crazy." 
 
 
William: "Oh, I see..... Well that's new."
 
 
""At first, I thought Suho would be able to see the other guardians also, but it seems like it's just me? So, do you happen to know why Suho can see me?"
 
 
William: "Yes, I am aware that also. Suho couldn't see me, until I revealed myself to him. About him being able to see you and only you, well, I have no idea......."
 
 
Suho: "WHAT? So you don't know?"
 
 
William shrugged than replied, "Sorry, but I will do research on it and I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can. But for now Suho, try not talk to Ty when she turns invisible, otherwise, people will think you're crazy."
 
 
Suho: "I'll try to but I'll have to get used to it."
 
 
William: "Okay, well, I have to go now but I'll be working on the case for you guys."
 
 
"Okay, thanks William. Bye now!"
 
 
William: "Bye Ty! It was nice seeing you and it was nice meeting you Suho. So long!"
 
 
We watched as William disappeared from the screen and I stone back around my neck. Suddenly, I realized that William left a message on the stone, so I read it.
 
 
I wanted to tell you to be careful of Suho for now. Until I have figure out why he can see you, don't trust him at all. I'm got some weird signals from him and from the computer also. Be careful Ty.
 
-Love William
 
 
I got done reading the message and Suho was lying on bed, groaning.
 
 
Suho said with an angry tone, "Well, he was no help at all. Thanks alot."
 
 
I frowned at him than replied with a sad tone, "I'm sorry. I thought he would knew."
 
 
He looked me with a guilty look, than said, "It's okay, I forgive you. For now, I'll just have to get used to you chanting that whole 'visible' and 'invisible' thing."
 
 
I gave him a smile than said, "Thank you."
 
 
It became quiet for a few minutes, until Suho broke the ice. 
 
 
"So," he started, "you and that William guy seemed to be pretty close."
 
 
"Yeah," I replied, "we are. I guess you are now too, he doesn't just let anybody call him William."
 
 
He laughed than replied, "Are you sure about that, cause Williamer is a pretty funny name."
 
 
"You're right, he probably tells everybody to call him William." I said while sticking my tongue out at him.
 
 
Suho: "Is it okay, if I called you Ty also?"
 
 
I chuckled at him than replied, "Of course, I like Ty better than Tyrian anyways."
 
 
"Good." He replied... he sat closer to me, than he looked into my eyes.
 
 
His eyes sparkled at me, he gave me a small shy smile that brought chills to my spine. He gave me such a weird feeling, a feeling that I just couldn't explain. My heart pounded like crazy around him, my brain tried to process what was going on but it keep failing to. I just keep thinking wether if this feeling was good or bad. Either way, I needed to keep my guard up, I had to make sure that I could trust Suho completely. 
 
 
(I hope William will figure it out soon, I don't think I handle this......)
 
 
He was starting to lean in closer to my face but I backed away, frightened that he would do something to hurt me. He continued to smile, he grabbed my head with hands, trying to keep me still. He started to lean in closer again, my heart began to beat even faster. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for him to do whatever he was going to do to me.
 

End POV