Dinner with Idiots

Guardian

Your POV

 

                        Suho was starting to lean in closer to my face but I backed away, frightened that he would do something to hurt me. He continued to smile, he grabbed my head with hands, trying to keep me still. He started to lean in closer again, my heart began to beat even faster. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for him to do whatever he was going to do to me.

 

"Ya," Suho yelled, startling me, 'open your eyes."

 

I did what he said, than he continued to stare at me while he moved my head slowly from side to side.

 

"What is it?"

 

Suho: "You had an eyelash in your eye but I can't find it. Ah, I found it! Now, stay still and open your eyes wider."

 

I opened my eyes as wide as I could, trying to keep still as Suho removed the lash from my eye. My eyes became watery after when Suho's finger touched it lightly. He blew on it so it wouldn't get irrattated than he continued to removed the eyelash. 

 

Suho smiled than said, "There, I got it!"

 

He moved back away from my faced then he blew the eyelash off his finger.

 

"Thanks." I said.

 

"No, problem," Suho replied, than he looked at his watch. 

 

Suho: "Oh, it's getting pretty late..... Are you hungry?"

 

I nodded my head lightly, replying, "Yes, I am."

 

Suho: "Okay, we'll go have dinner but I have to get the other members. I wonder where they could be?"

 

He pulled out his phone, than he tried the others but none of them picked up so he put his phone away.

 

Suho: "No use, they're not picking up. I'll just have to get Kris. Come with me."

 

He grabbed my hand, than I followed besides him, walking towards Kris's room. 

 

Bang~ bang~ Suho knocked on his door, than it began to open slightly. A few moments later, Kris's head was sticking out of the door and he stared at us.

 

Kris: "What you want Suho?"

 

Suho: "Well, it's dinner time and I was wondering if you knew where the rest of the members were."

 

Kris let out a small sigh than he replied, "Tao is at wushu practice; Lay & Kai are in the dance room; Luhan & Sehun went to go get bubble tea; Chen & Xiumin are at the arcade; Baekhyun & Chanyeol are sleeping in their rooms; and D.O. is out grocery shopping."

 

Suho: "Thanks Kris, I will go get them now. Come on Ty."

 

Suho and I were about to leave until Kris inturruped us.

 

 

"Wait," Kris said, causing us to stop in our tracks, "let me come with you."

 

Suho: "Okay than."

 

Kris ended up following us, than we went to go get the members. First, we got Baekhyun & Chanyeol out of their rooms than we went to go get Tao, Lay, and Kai. I greeted each of the members as they all joined the group. We had a hard time finding Luhan & Sehun but we ended up running into them. After they joined the group, we went to the arcade to get Chen & Xiumin who were cashing in their tickets for prizes. It took awhile for them to leave the arcade but after they saw me, they agreed to come. Finally, we all met up with D.O. at the grocery store, helping him gather all the items and carry the bags. D.O. was really excited when he met me, he was so mother like and a goofball. We were on our way back to the SM building and we chatted as we walked.

 

D.O.: "So, Tyrian, do you know how to cook?"

 

All the other members looked at me, probably wondering the same thing.

 

I chuckled, "You can just call me Ty and  I think I remember how to......"

 

D.O. laughed: "It's okay if you don't, but it would still be nice to have someone to help me once in awhile."

 

"Oh, well, I'll deffinatly try my best to!"

 

D.O. gave me a little squeeze on the cheeks, "Thanks Ty."

 

"No problem." I replied.

 

When we finally got back to the building, we unbagged the items, than D.O. and I started to cook the food. Lay setted up the table as the other members sat down, waiting for the food to arrive. After a few minutes of chopping up veggies and stirring things together, we finally finished making the food. We placed the food on the table than we sat down with the rest of the members. 

 

We all started to eat our food, than we created small talk.

 

D.O.: "So, why are you here Ty?"

 

"Oh, ummm....." I started, "I'm here because....."

 

Suho inturruped, "She's the new maid I hired and she's staying here with us."

 

D.O.: "Oh I see."

 

I looked at Suho, smiling lightly and thanking him in my mind. He stared back at me with a 'no problem' look on his face.

 

Tao: "So, how old are you Ty?"

 

I started at Tao blankly for a few minutes, than replied with a chuckle, "I can't actually remember. My memory has been gone after my accident."

 

Sehun/Luhan: "Oh, that's aweful!"

 

Tao replied with a guilty look: "I'm sorry about that."

 

I shook my head than replied, "It's okay."

 

Baekhyun: "Well, you look pretty young but you act so mature."

 

Chanyeol: "Yes, I agree. You look like you're 13 but you seem like you're 19 or even 20 years old."

 

"Thanks," I replied, "now that I think about it, 19, 20 does sounds about right.... maybe a little older."

 

Xiumin: "Ty, the food you made is really good!"

 

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it with out D.O.'s help."

 

Xiumin continued to eat his food, than he said, "Either way, it's delicious!" 

 

Chen: "Stop being so childish Xiumin, you still had food in your mouth!"

 

Xiumin opened his mouth than said, "Ahhhh~" revealing all his slimy, chewed up food to Chen.

 

Chen chuckled: "OH, GROSS...... Close your mouth and swallow your food already!"

 

Xiumin did what Chen said, than he stuck out his tongue at him. Chen scooped up some food with his spoon than he bent it back like a catapult. 

 

Chen: "Xiumin, open your mouth."

 

"Ahhhh~" Xiumin said with his mouth opened widely. Chen flicked the food into Xiumin's mouth.

 

"SCORE!" They yelled, than they began to laugh loudly, as they high-fived each other from across the table.

 

Suho cleared his throat than glared at them with angry eyes. They both settled back down and continued to each their food normally.

 

Suho cheeks became red and he said to me, "I apologize for their childish behavior."

 

I shook my head than replied, "It's okay, I think they're funny. They remind me of my brothers, they act a lot like them."

 

(Wait a minute, did I even had brothers?)

 

Luhan: "Oh, you have brothers?"

 

"Yes..... I think I did had some but I can't exactly remember...." I replied with a sad voice.

 

Luhan: "It's okay, you'll remember eventually."

 

"Yeah, you're right. I hope it will be soon though."

 

We all got done finishing our dinner, than Sehun ended up doing the dishes by losing to rock-paper-scissors. Luhan eventually went to help him out, than we all helded to bed. 

 

Suho: "You can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll just sleep out here on the couch." 

 

I shook my head at him, than replied, "No, I don't want you to sleep on the couch. Besides, I don't want to sleep in the room alone."

 

Suho: "Okay, we can go to my room and I'll sleep on the floor."

 

"Yes, I would like that." 

 

I followed Suho as we walked to his room, once we got there, Suho prepared himself a little bed on the floor. He laid down on it than closed his eyes.

 

Suho: "Goodnight Ty."

 

"Goodnight Suho." I said, as I laid down on his bed. Suho went straight to sleep while I tossed and turned, trying to get myself comfortable. It was really late but I couldn't fall asleep because I was uncomfortable and it was hot. I decided to go get a glass of water from the kitchen. I snuck out of the quietly, walking around Suho's body and trying not to wake him up. As I finally reached the kitchen, I poured myself a cup of water, drank it, than I placed the cup in the sink. I was startled by the sounds of footsteps, for they were heading  towards my way. I keep my guard up as they were approaching closer, but it only turned out to be Chen. 

 

Chen: "Can't sleep?"

 

I shook my head, "No, it's too hot."

 

Chen let out a small chuckled, "You know, I used to have a sister. She couldn't sleep when it was hot either."

 

"Oh, really?"

 

Chen: "Yeah. I loved her but some people took her away from me."

 

I looked at him sadly, "I'm sorry about that."

 

Chen shooked his head, "It's okay, I still had my brother. We helped each other cope during that time and we turned out okay."

 

"Does your brother happens to be Xiumin?" 

 

Chen: "Yeah, how could you tell?"

 

"Well, you guys don't exactly look alike but you guys seemed really close." I said while smiling at him.

 

Chen: "It's really late, you should go back to bed. I'm heading back to my room also before Xiumin freaks out."

 

He was about to leave but I called out to him, "Wait Chen!"

 

He turned around than looked at me.

 

"Could you........ tuck me in? My brothers used to do it for me and it helped me sleep."

 

He smiled at me than replied, "Of course I will. Do you want to sleep in our room also?"

 

I shook my head than said, "Suho will become worried if he doesn't find me in his room."

 

Chen: "Okay than, let's go."

 

He grabbed me by the hand, than lead me back to Suho's room. Once we snuck pass Suho, I laid back down on to the bed than Chen tucked me in. I snuggled in the covers tightly, than I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

I felt a small peck on my forehead that was followed by a, "Goodnight."

 

I could hear Chen's light footsteps leaving the room as he closed the door lightly. A small smile came across my face while I slept peacefully and quietly. 

 

"Goodnight Oppa~"

 

End POV

 

 

 

Chen's POV

 

                             Xiumin and I were playing at the arcade, than we both got a phone call from Suho. We ignored it and continued to play in the arcade until we ran out of tokens. We won so many tickets, so we went to go get our prizes. After cashing in most of our prizes, Suho found us than told us it was time to go.

 

Xiumin: "We'll leave in a minute."

 

"Yeah, after when we finished getting all our prizes."

 

Suho: "Okay, but make it quick, it's dinner time."

 

"Yeah, yeah." I said. I turned around to look at him than realized that there was a girl with him. I turned back around than tapped Xiumin on the shoulder, he turned around to look at me than I pointed to her. Xiumin looked at her, than his eyes became wide. 

 

Xiumin: "Who's the girl?"

 

"Hello," she said softly, "I'm Tyrian but you can call me Ty."

 

I stared at her blankly for a few seconds than I turned to Xiumin and said, "Let's go now Xiumin."

 

"Okay," he replied, than we left the arcade.

 

After gathering the rest of the members, we headed back to the SM building than sat at the dining table. Ty was helping D.O. cook the food in the kitchen. When the food was done, they placed it on the table and we all began to eat. Everybody was talking and they asked Ty alot of questions like; what she was doing here and how old she was but she couldn't remember her age. 

 

 

Xiumin: "Ty, the food you made is really good!"

 

Ty: "Thanks, but I couldn't have done it with out D.O.'s help."

 

Xiumin continued to eat his food, than he said, "Either way, it's delicious!" 

 

"Stop being so childish Xiumin, you still had food in your mouth!"

 

Xiumin opened his mouth than said, "Ahhhh~" revealing all his slimy, chewed up food to me.

 

I chuckled lightly than said, "OH, GROSS...... Close your mouth and swallow your food already!"

 

Xiumin did what I said, than he stuck out his tongue at me. I took my spoon than I scooped up some food with it. I bent back my spoon and aimed it at Xiumin.

 

"Xiumin, open your mouth."

 

"Ahhhh~" Xiumin said with his mouth opened widely. I released the spoon than the food landed into Xiumin's mouth.

 

We both shouted 'SCORE' and laughed loudly, as we high-fived each other from across the table.

 

Suho cleared his throat than glared at us with an angry look. We both settled back down and continued to eat our food normally.

 

Suho cheeks became red and he said to Ty, "I apologize for their childish behavior."

 

She shook her head than replied, "It's okay, I think they're funny. They remind me of my brothers, they act a lot like them."

 

 

Luhan: "Oh, you have brothers?"

 

Ty replied with a sad voice, "Yes..... I think I did had some but I can't exactly remember...." 

 

Luhan: "It's okay, you'll remember eventually."

 

Ty: "Yeah, you're right. I hope it will be soon though."

 

We were all done with dinner, Luhan and Sehun ended up doing the dishes. Everyone headed to back to their rooms to go to bed. Xiumin and I laid on our beds than began to talk.

 

"Does that Ty girl remind you of our sister?"

 

Xiumin: "Yeah, they are a lot a like."

 

"Isn't it weird that we remind her of her brothers?"

 

Xiumin: "No, it's pretty normal. We remind a lot of other people of their brothers."

 

"Yeah, you're right."

 

Xiumin tossed and turned in his bed than sighed, "It's so hot tonight."

 

Suddenly, I thought came to my mind after Xiumin said that. I got up from my bed than opened the door and turned to Xiumin. 

 

"I'll be right back."

 

Xiumin: "Okay, hurry back though."

 

"Okay, I will." I went out of our room than walked to the kitchen. Once I got there, I found Ty in the kitchen as well.

 

 

"Can't sleep?" 

 

She shook her head, "No, it's too hot."

 

I chuckled lightly than thought, 'she really is like our sister.'

 

 "You know, I used to have a sister. She couldn't sleep when it was hot either."

 

Ty: "Oh, really?"

 

"Yeah," I replied, "I loved her but some people took her away from me."

 

She looked at me with sad look, "I'm sorry about that."

 

I shook my head than said, "It's okay, I still had my brother. We helped each other cope during that time and we turned out okay."

 

Ty asked, "Does your brother happens to be Xiumin?" 

 

"Yeah, how could you tell?"

 

Ty: "Well, you guys don't exactly look alike but you guys seemed really close."

 

I smiled at her reply, than I remember that Xiumin was waiting for me.

 

"It's really late, you should go back to bed. I'm heading back to my room also before Xiumin freaks out."

 

I started to head back to the room but I was stopped by Ty.

 

Ty: "Wait Chen!"

 

I stopped in my tracks, than I looked back at her.

 

Ty: "Could you........ tuck me in? My brothers used to do it for me and it helped me sleep."

 

I smiled brightly at her than replied, "Of course I will. Do you want to sleep in our room also?"

 

She shook her head than said, "Suho will become worried if he doesn't find me in his room."

 

"Okay than, let's go."

 

I grabbed her by the hand, than lead her back to Suho's room. Once we snuck pass Suho, Ty laid  down onto Suho's the bed than I tucked her in. I saw her snuggled in the covers tightly, than watched her closed her eyes and fell asleep.

 

I gave her a small peck on her forehead than said, "Goodnight."

 

I walked quietly pass by Suho once again, than I went out the door. I watched Ty sleep peacefully and quietly with a smile on her face.

 

"Goodnight Oppa~" I heard Ty mumbled, I smiled even brighter than I closed the door lightly. 

 

"Goodnight lil' sis, I love you."

 

End POV