Clueless

Guardian

Your POV

 

              I was on my way to Earth, until I realized that I had no way to get there and I had no idea where to go. The family that I was assigned to could be anywhere, it could take years to find them but I didn't have years, I had to find them before the dark realm destroys them. I looked around for something to bring me to Earth. I walked down the hallway filled with rooms, than I spotted a doorway that was labeled, "Transportation/Runways Room." I entered the room and found other guardians entering portals, on their way to earth to protect their human family. I found some guardians sitting down at some computers and it seemed like they controlled the portals, telling it where to go. I saw other guardians lined up at the desks talking to the guardians that were sitting down at the computers. I walked up to one of the desks that didn't have a much of a line and waited for my turn. Finally, when I reached the desk, I talked to guardian sitting there, it was boy. As I looked at him, I was completely amazed for he had wings and I didn't. I was so curious, I had to ask.

 
"Why do you guys have wings and I don't?"
 
The boy looked up me and smiled. He was quite handsome and young looking. 
 
He answered, "Because we are the higher ranked guardians, we're known as 'archers'."
 
"Oh I see, how did you become one?"
 
He replied, "We were ranked based on how well we did on earth. I saved at least over 100 people and I gained this title."
 
"Wow! Than can I eventually get wings also?"
 
He shook his head, "Sorry. I did this when I was still in training and living on Earth. You see, I was a fireman."
 
"You lived on Earth?"
 
He chuckled, "Of course I did, silly girl. All the other guardians had lived on Earth before as humans, you too."
 
"But I don't remember being human."
 
He shrugged, "Oh, that's too bad. I'm sorry about that. Something terrible must had happened when you died, so your brain won't allow you to remember it."
 
"Oh," I sighed, "I see."
 
He smiled lightly at me, "Hey, it's okay. You'll remember eventually. By the way, is there anything I can help you with?"
 
"Oh, yes!" I said, almost forgetting my assignment. "I need to get to Earth to protect this family of 12 but I don't know where to go or how to get there."
 
"Okay, what's your name?" He asked.
 
"I'm Tyrian."
 
"Oh I see," he said as he typed onto the computer, "you're the newly assigned guardian. It says here that you saved a little girl from getting hit by a car."
 
"Yes, that's right."
 
He looked at me than said, "Okay, you're assigned to go to Seoul, South Korea. Step in the portal and I will transfer you there."
 
"Okay, thank you. But what am I supposed to say to them?"
 
"Silly girl," he chuckled, "they can't see us."
 
"They can't? Oh I see...." I blushed in embrassment again. "Well, it was nice talking to you. Thanks for helping me. What's your name by the way?"
 
"Me?" he asked, "well, to everyone here I'm known as Williamer but call me William, cause that's my real name. What's your real name?"
 
I looked at him blankly than blinked 3 times. 
 
"I...... I don't remember." I said with a sad tone.
 
William: "Well, why don't I just call you Ty. It's better than Tyrian."
 
"Yeah, okay. I like that."
 
William: "It's about time for you to leave Ty. Step in the portal please, also, close your eyes because the flash is a bit bright."
 
"Okay, thanks."
 
I stepped in the portal, getting ready to go to my destination. I closed my eyes than breathed out slowly as the countdown started. 
 
3............. 2............. 1................... ZAP! 
 
I felt myself disappearing than reappearing back on the ground. I looked around, noticing that I was no longer in the light realm. I was on Earth.
 

End POV