Running Out of Time

Guardian

-Okay, so this update is going to be a little long also. Most of it will be Suho's POV but there will be some other POV's in the next chapter! I just hope you guys don't get bored from reading it because it's so long. If you do, -bows at 90 degress- Mianhae! T.T (honestly, I didn't even know what to call this chapter.....) I really wanted to wrap up the stories nicely but I knew that I couldn't leave out any information...... Geez, I hope you guys will still like me after this..... but either way, thankyou guys so much for suscribing and taking your time to read this! You guys are AWESOME!-

 

Suho's POV

 

                           I woke up from my nap, seeing that I was in the room alone. I knew that Ty looked familiar to me but I couldn't remeber why. Now after seeing that, I remembered, I remembered everything. Sudden flashes went through my head as I remember everything from our past.

 

 
-flashback 1-
 
 
Ty and I were both patients at the same hospital. Ever since first time we met each other, we became very close. Ty would meet me at the same place we first saw each other and we would always share a bottle of juice. Days later, my illness started to worsen, so I couldn't see Ty that much. One day, she went to visit me in my room, little did she know.... that it would be last time she saw me. She place a bottle of juice on the table, sat by my side and she held onto my hand. 
 
 
She looked into my eyes than said, "You have to get better, okay? The doctors told me that I would be realeased tomorrow but I don't want to leave."
 
 
I smiled at her lightly than reached out to grab the juice from the table. 
 
 
I placed it in her hands than said, "Here, take this. Become healthy and live on."
 
 
She looked at the juice in her hands, she held onto it tightly and tears began to fall down from her eyes.
 
 
"But.... I don't want to get better. I want to stay here with you." she said.
 
 
I chuckled lightly, I placed my hand on her cheeks and back her hair with my fingers.
 
 
"Please...... take the juice and get better. I want you to continue to live on, smiling happily and living on with your family. I know that you miss seeing them and I know that they would want you to get better. So please....... do it for me."
 
 
She let out a small sniffle than she whiped her tears away and nodded.
 
 
"Okay....." she said, "I will."
 
 
I smiled at her brightly than said, "Thankyou."
 
 
I leaned into her face closely than my lips meet with hers. I closed my eyes tightly, cherishing this one last moment with her and enjoying it as much as possible. 
 
 
After when I release from our kiss, I looked at her that said, "I love you...... Goodbye Ty."
 
 
I closed my eyes, than fell in to a deep sleep~
 
 
-end of flashback 1-
 
 
 
-flashback 2-
 
 
I could see that I was in a strange room and at a strange place. I looked around me, seeing many people wearing white pretty clothing. I looked at my self, seeing that all I was wearing was an old, white, ugly, worn out hospital gown. Suddenly, I saw a beatiful lady approach me.
 
I looked at her, admiring her beauty than I asked, "Where am I?"
 
 
"You are in the light relm..." the lady said, "where we, the guardians, stay and live at."
 
 
"Guardians?" I asked, "you mean, like angels right?"
 
 
She chuckled than replied, "Yes, I guess you can compare us to that."
 
 
"So, what am I here for?" I asked her, curious to know where I was.
 
 
She replied, "This is the testing room. In here, you will be tested to see if you are truly fitted to become a guardian. Once you are in there, you will not remember anything after when you get out."
 
 
"Why is that?" 
 
 
She smirked slightly than said, "It's all part of the test. Is there anywhere you would like to go?"
 
 
I thought about her question for awhile, than I nodded my head and said, "I would like to go back to the hospital that I was in. There's some one I would like to see."
 
 
"Very well than," she said, "but remember, you won't remember anything of this."
 
 
"That's fine," I replied to her, "I just want to see her one last time."
 
 
I stepped in to the machine, than it teleported me back to the hospital. Once I got there, I went straight to Ty's room but as I got there, she was gone. All I could see was two boys laying on the floor and they were crying their eyes out. They seemed so familiar some how but I couldn't make them out. Their faces were blurred but I could still see the rest of their body.
 
 
I help them get off the ground, than I looked at them and asked, "Ty, Tae Yuri, where is she?"
 
 
 
The boy with black hair said sobbing, "Our appa and umma took her out of here."
 
 
 
The boy with the orange hair said, "We couldn't do anything to stop them!"
 
 
 
I grabbed them by their hands than said, "Come on, we're going to go after them."
 
 
 
Black hair: "But.... but how are we going to catch up with them?"
 
 
 
Orange hair: "Yeah, they took a car."
 
 
 
"How much money do you have on you?" I asked them.
 
 
 
They both reached into their pockets than showed me their money. I studied it carefully than nodded my head slighty. 
 
 
 
"That'll be enough for us to get a cab. Now lets go!"
 
 
 
We raced out of the hospital than tried to get a cab. Once we got a cab's attention, we got inside and I asked them where their parents were going.
 
 
 
Orange hair: "They might be heading home....."
 
 
 
Black hair pointed down the street than said : "Just keep heading straight this way and we should get there soon. But we need to be quick!"
 
 
 
The cab driver began to fastly, he sped down the road and than he suddenly came to a stop. We looked out the windows than saw that there were many police cars. We paid the cab driver, than we walked out to see what was going on. I saw a black car stopped in the middle of the road and there was a man standing there with his hands up. 
 
 
 
Orange hair: "That's our appa!"
 
 
 
We tried to get closer to see but we were stopped by the police men. We stood there quietly, waiting to see what would happen. The man was screaming on the top of his lungs, saying that he needed to save his daughter. The police ignored him at first, but later listened to him and looked inside the car. Suddenly, there was a big smoke coming out of the car's engine and the car became on fire. A lady managed to get out of the car, but there was no sign of the girl. We could hear loud thumping on the car and we tried to get closer to help but the police men told us to back away. Than BAM! The car exploded into millions of pieces.......... 
 
 
 
Tears slowly began to fall down my face, as my heart sunk down to the bottom of my chest. We could have saved her, we could have saved her......... I could have saved her. I failed my first test and now it was time for the other. I realized that I was back in the room, the lady was standing right in front of me. I couldn't remember anything that happened except for the fact that I couldn't save that girl.
 
 
The lady let out a small sigh than said, "You failed your first test. You could have save that girl."
 
 
I looked up at her than said, "I..... I know.... who was she and who am I?"
 
 
She just shooked her head than tsked, "Your name is Suho and that girl's name is now classified."
 
 
"I see..... and who are you?"
 
 
She let out a slight smirk than replied, "My name is Gladyias. Ruler of the light relm and the highest ranked guardian. But that's enough talking, it's time for you second test now."
 
 
"What do I have to do?" 
 
 
"Since you failed your first test, your second test will be much harder..." she replied, "you have to remember everything that had happen. I will erase your memories again from time to time and I will lie to you. If you fail to remember, you are not worthy of becoming a guardian. Instead, you will live on the earth once more as a spirit walker. Everyone on earth will be able to see you, but none of them will remember who you truly are. You will be stuck there for enternity, never knowing the truth, wondering around like a lost soul."
 
 
"I see...." 
 
 
We walked into another room that was filled with portals. As I stepped inside the portal to go do my assignment, I looked besides me and I saw a girl. She looked very familiar to me but she also looked a little lost. I looked around the room, than I saw someone talking to Gladyias but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I than realized that the girl was the one I couldn't save. I was going to try to leave the portal but suddenly, WHOOSH! I was teleported to earth, I didn't see the girl ever agian and I could no longer remember her.
 
 
-end flashback 2-
 
 
Tears rolled down my eyes as all my memories began to roam around my head. I remembered everything, I remembed that I failed that test. I wasn't worthy enough to become a guardian, so I became a spirit walker. Ever since than, I could no longer remember anything that happened to me. I couldn't remember that I was already dead and I couldn't remember seeing Ty. After realizing what had happen, I knew that Ty was now going through the sames test that I was. I didn't know if she passed her first test or not but I knew for sure that this was her second test. To remember.... to remember how she died, to remember me and to remember her family. Suddenly, I felt a small buzzing in my pocket than I reached to get my phone. I looked at my phone, than saw that it was a text from Chen telling me that we were going to have a bonfire tonight and that we were all meeting up there. After seeing his text, I knew that this was my chance. I had to help Ty somehow, even though I knew that she was suppose to pass this test on her own. But I couldn't just wait and do nothing, because I knew that she was running out of time.

 

End POV