It Was You?

Guardian

Your POV

 

                         "What is it?" I asked, than I waited quietly for Kris to answer.

 

Kris took a deep breath, than he placed his hands on my cheeks and said: "Just...... before I tell you, I need to do this....."

 
 
He leaned into my face than he kissed my lips passionatly. After when he was done kissing me, I left in shock, suprised by his sudden gesture.
 
 
"Why did you do that for?" I asked, still in shock.
 
 
"Because....... " he said, "because after when I tell you this, you'll hate me."
 
 
"What is it?" I asked, "and why would I hate you?"
 
 
He took another deep breath than said, "Because, that little boy in your story............ was me........"
 
 
I could feel my heart shattering into little pieces after hearing Kris said that to me. My mind became heavy, thinking about what I should do or how I should react to this. I could feel small streams of tears falling down my face, as I tried to speak, nothing would come out. I turned around to leave but Kris grabbed my hand to stop me. I turned around to look at him, than raised my hand up, wanting to hit him. He closed his eyes, waiting for my hand to touch his face, but I couldn't do it. As I put my hand down, I was going to speak but I got cut off by someone else.
 
 
??: "IT WAS YOU?"
 
 

End POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen's POV

 

                        The members and I are at the icecream shop, eating our icecream. I was a little worried about leaving Ty alone with Kris for so long, so I decided to go back to check on them. 

 

"Hey guys, I'm going to head back to the building." 

 

I waved goodbye to the members, than went back to the building. As I entered the building, I went back up to dorm and entered through the door quietly. I saw that Kris and Ty were on the couch talking, but they didn't seem to notice me. I decided to stay hidden behind a wall and listen to them talk. As I listened to them, I realized that Ty was telling Kris why she didn't like icream. After when she was done telling her story, Kris gave her a hug than apologized to her.    

 

 

"I'm....... I'm sorry......" he said.
 
 
 
Ty shook her head than said, "It's okay...... it wasn't your fault."
 
 
 
 He became quiet for a few minutes, than he said,  "I need to tell you Ty..................."
 
 
 
"What is it?" She asked him, waiting for him to reply.
 
 
 
He took a deep breath, than held onto her face with his hands, than said, "Just...... before I tell you, I need to do this....."
 
 
He began to lean into her face than he kissed her lips passionatly. I was shocked after seeing  Kris kiss Ty, as I looked towards her, I could tell that she was surprised as well.
 
 
"Why did you do that for?" she asked, still in shock.
 
 
"Because....... " he said, "because after when I tell you this, you'll hate me."
 
 
"What is it?" she asked, "and why would I hate you?"
 
 
He took another deep breath than said, "Because, that little boy in your story............ was me........"
 
 
After hearing Kris say that, I became really angry at him, but I didn't want to do something I would regret. I watched tears fall from Ty eyes and I became more furious at him. She held out her hand to hit him, but she didn't do it. Instead, she put her hand back down and she was about to say something until I barged into the room.
 
 
"IT WAS YOU?" I yelled at him, furiously.
 
 
Ty and Kris looked at me in shock, surprised to see me with them. I needed to get her out of the living room, so I could be alone with Kris. I grabbed onto her hand tightly, than got her off the couch. 
 
 
As she struggled to get her hand free from my grip, I tighten it making sure that she couldn't escape.
 
 
Ty: "Ow.... oppa that hurts. Let go."
 
 
Kris than got up from the couch to try to stop me, I glanced at him than he stopped in his tracks.
 
 
"Go to your room." I said, calmly.
 
 
Ty: "Oh, wae oppa?"
 
 
"Go to your room. I need to talk to Kris, alone."
 
 
Ty: "But-"
 
 
"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I yelled.
 
 
She sighed than she left the living room and went back to her room.
 
 
I looked over to Kris than shouted, "YOU!"
 
 
Kris looked at me, his eyes were opened widely, frighten by what I would do. 
 
 
"How could you?" I asked him, as I curled my right hand into a fist.
 
 
Kris: "Chen, I-"
 
 
A loud noise was made as I punched the wall, than said, "How could you do that to her!?"
 
 
Kris: "I..... I can explain......"
 
 
"Explain? Explain WHAT?" I asked, "You locked her in the freezer, THE FREEZER!"
 
 
Kris keep quiet, he was probably feeling guilty about what he did. I'm sure he had must had a reason but right now, all I could do was be angry at him. All I could do was yell at him, even though it hurt me too.
 
 
"You left her there, ALONE! How could you do such a HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, and such CARELESS thing!? Do you even know how much hurt you even cause? DO YOU?"
 
 
He didn't answer me, he just stood there quietly, looking ashamed and feeling guilty.
 
 
"Because of you, Xiumin and I got in trouble! Because of you, SHE GOT SICK! Because of you, she had to go to the hospital! It's because of you, SHE DIED!"
 
 
"Wait....... WHAT?" Kris said, giving me a confused look.
 
 
"YOU HEARD ME," I yelled, "you're the one who caused her death."
 
 
"But, she's STILL alive........ you JUST saw her!" Kris said.
 
 
The room became quiet once again, but I knew Kris was right. Ty was still alive right now and I did just see her, but it was still impossible. Xiumin and I saw what had happen that day, we saw the car blow up and we watched as it burn. How was it possible that she was still here with us. I didn't know an explanation for this, but I knew for now that maybe I shouldn't say anything about it. 
 
 
"You're right......... " I said, calmly, "I'm sorry for yelling but you could have killed her."
 
 
"I know," he replied in a sad tone.
 
 
"I want you to stay away from her Kris. I don't want her to get hurt."
 
 
Kris: "Why do you even care about her?"
 
 
I looked at him in the eyes than replied, "Because........ she's my sister."
 
 
End POV
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Kris's POV
 
 
                        ??: "IT WAS YOU?"
 
 
Ty and I turned around, we were surprised to see Chen standing in the living room. Chen walked over to Ty, than grabbed her by her wrist causing her to stand up than he separated us. Ty seemed like she was struggling to get out but he had a tight grip on her. 
 
 
 
Ty: "Ow.... oppa that hurts. Let go."
 
 
I was a little surprised that Ty called him 'oppa' but I ignored it. I than got up from the couch to try to stop Chen, but he glared at me, making me frozen in fear.
 
 
"Go to your room." he said to her, calmly.
 
 
Ty: "Oh, wae oppa?"
 
 
Chen: "Go to your room. I need to talk to Kris, alone."
 
 
Ty: "But-"
 
 
"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" he yelled.
 
 
She sighed than she left the living room and went back to her room.
 
 
He looked over to me than shouted, "YOU!"
 
 
I looked at him, my eyes were opened widely and I frighten by what he would do. 
 
 
"How could you?" Chen asked me, he curled his right hand into a fist.
 
 
"Chen, I-"
 
 
Bang! Chen punched the wall besides him than said, "How could you do that to her!?"
 
 
"I..... I can explain......" I said, studdering.
 
 
"Explain? Explain WHAT?" he asked, "You locked her in the freezer, THE FREEZER!"
 
 
I keep quiet, feeling guilty about what I had done. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I keep thinking how stupid my reason was. I didn't know that she would get stuck there, I didn't even lock the door. I was only going to leave her in there for a few minutes and go back for her, but I had to leave cause my mom was waiting for me. 
 
 
"You left her there, ALONE! How could you do such a HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, and such CARELESS thing!? Do you even know how much hurt you even cause? DO YOU?"
 
 
I didn't answer him, I just stood there quietly, looking ashamed and feeling guilty.
 
 
"Because of you, Xiumin and I got in trouble! Because of you, SHE GOT SICK! Because of you, she had to go to the hospital! It's because of you, SHE DIED!"
 
 
"Wait....... WHAT?" I said, while giving Chen a confused look.
 
 
"YOU HEARD ME," he yelled, "you're the one who caused her death."
 
 
"But, she's STILL alive........ you JUST saw her!" I said.
 
 
The room became quiet once again, until Chen finally said something. 
 
 
"You're right......... " he said, calmly, "I'm sorry for yelling but you could have killed her."
 
 
"I know," I replied in a sad tone. I was feeling more guilty the more I thought about it. 
 
 
Chen: "I want you to stay away from her Kris. I don't want her to get hurt."
 
 
"Why do you even care about her?" I asked him, curiously.
 
 
He looked at me in the eyes than replied, "Because........ she's my sister."
 
 
"I..........I'm going to my room..............." 
 
 
As I walked tomy room than laid on my bed. I was still shocked about what Chen had said.  I knew about Xiumin's and Chen's sister, but I didn't expect her to Ty. Also, I remember that Xiumin told me that their sister had died and he told me the story. How was it possible that their sister was still alive? Maybe Chen still feels guilty about the whole incident, maybe he was still having a hard time letting go.
As all these thoughts roam around my head, I wished that I could help Chen some how.
 
 
(Maybe I should tell him the truth............. Right, I'm going to tell him everything)
 
 
End POV