Can You See Me?

Guardian

Your POV             

 
             Here I am, I'm finally on Earth. I look around the planet, seeing that it was filled with grass, beautiful trees, and blossoming flowers. I could feel the warm sun rays hit my skin and the light breeze blowing through my hair. It was sure a lovely, sunny morning, with skies so clear. There were tall buildings and cars driving in the roads. Suddenly, I noticed a small chain with a shining stone attached to it on the ground. I picked it up, than looked at it closely. Inside the stone, there was an image of a boy, it was William. 
 
William: "Ty! Hello? Ty can you see me?"
 
I laughed at him, "Yes, I can see and hear you clearly."
 
William: "Okay, good."
 
"What is this?" I asked him, curious about the stone.
 
William: "This is called a 'seeker's stone'. It helps us keep in contact with the other guardians."
 
"Oh I see." I replied, staring at the stone and admiring its beauty.
 
William: "So, I see that you've made it to Earth safely. How do you like it?"
 
"It's WONDERFUL! Everything is so beautiful." 
 
He laughed, "That's great. Oh, also remember that no one around here can see you. The only way you can be seen is if you let them see you. All you have to do is hold onto this stone and say, 'visible' to make you visible and 'invisible' to make you invisible. It's simple."
 
"Okay, I understand."
 
William: "Well, I have to go back to work and you have to go find your family's building. It has a SM on the top of it, so you can't miss it. Also, before I leave, can I ask you a favor?"
 
"Sure, what is it?"
 
He turned around than turned back around with an open book. He pointed to the picture on the side of it. 
 
"This is one of my favorite flowers on Earth," he started,"the cherry blossom. They only blooms during May-April, but it would still be nice to have one. Could you get one for me?" 
 
I laughed than replied,"Of course silly."
 
He smiled than said,"Thanks Ty! I knew I could count on you! Oh, I have to go now but I'll talk to you later. Bye now!"
 
"Bye William!" I said, while watching his image disappearing from stone. 
 
I put the stone around my neck, than walked across the street to find a building with a SM on it. I looked around everywhere, all the tall buildings where surrounding me and I felt as tiny as an ant. A lot of people passed by me, but they didn't seemed to noticed me at all. There were a couple of little girls running my way, I would had moved but they were too quick and they ran right through me. I felt a little shocked at first but than I remembered that it was normal. I was getting a little tired and I wanted to grab a bite to eat. I walked to the nearest dead-end corner, grabbed the stone on my neck, than said, 'visible' and walked out of the corner to find a shop. People were starting to notice me, there were many young guys staring at me. I accidentally bumped into some people but I apologized to them than continued to look for something to eat. I found a small bakery shop nearby, so I went in to buy me some bread than I ate it. After leaving the store, I went to nearest corner again to make myself invisible. When I got out of the corner, I bumped into someone than I started to fall. I felt strong arms surround my body, catching me so I wouldn't get hurt. I looked up at the mysterious stranger. He was dashingly handsome, with his dark brown hair and beautiful light brown eyes.
 
 "Are you okay?" he asked with a sweet, deep, angelic type voice.
 
"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."
 
He stared into my eyes, his brown eyes were gleaming brightly. I was astounded by his looks and his small smile gave me butterflies. 
 
"That's good," he replied, as he helped me stand back up,"be careful next time."
 
"Okay, I will." I sighed with awe.... 
 
"What's your name?" he asked.
 
"I'm Tyrian and you are?" 
 
"I'm Suho." he replied with a wide, eye smile.
 
Suddenly, a thought had came to me. I remembered that I wasn't suppose to be able to be seen. I assumed that I did the process correctly. I looked around than noticed some people looking at him strangely. A mother and little girl passed by him. 
 
The little girl said to the mother,"Mommy, who is that man talking to?" 
 
The mother replied,"I don't know honey but don't talk to him, he's strange."
 
"Okay mom." The little girl replied.
 
The guy seemed a little confused at first, maybe wondering why nobody seemed to notice me. 
 
"Are these people blind or are they just rude?" He mumbled with an angry tone.
 
He looked back at me, getting ready to say something but I put my finger over his lips than took him back to the corner I came from. When we were finally away from everyone else, I held onto the stone than said 'visible.'
 
 I took him back out of the corner than told him, "Now talk to me, that way, no one will think you're crazy."
 
He just looked at me weirdly than chuckled, "So where are you headed to? You seem a bit lost."
 
"I am," I pouted,"I'm trying to find this building with a SM but I can't find it anywhere."
 
"Oh!" he replied,"I know where it is, I was actually on my way there. Would you like me to take you there?"
 
"Yes, I would love that!" I said, while smiling at him brightly.
 
He gave me a warm smile back, than held out his hand. 
 
Suho: "Come with me."
 
I grabbed his hand, holding onto it tightly as he guided me to the building. Once we got there, he opened the door for me and we entered the building. There was nobody around, so I grabbed my stone than made me invisible again. The guy continued to look at me weird. 
 
"Why are you doing that?" he asked with a confused face.
 
I looked at him in shocked, "You can still see me? How?"
 
He chuckled at me awkwardly as I held onto my stone, shouting invisible with all my breath. 
 
He noticed some people walking by our way than said, "Stop doing that, those people will think your weird."
 
I ignored what he said and continued to do it. He keep telling me to stop but I wouldn't listen. The people passed by looking at the Suho weirdly but they continued to walk by. Suho tried to move me out of the way but I push his hand back and he watched the people walk straight through me. 
 
His eyes widened with fear, he looked at me with a pale face.
 
 "Wha......... WHAT? What just happened? They just, they just went through you!" He stammered, trying to figure out what he witnessed. 
 
I just chuckled nervously as he pointed his finger at me than said, "You......... you are.... GHOST!"
 

End POV

 

 

 

Suho's POV

 

                        I walking out of the cafe and I was heading back to the SM building. Suddenly, I ran into a girl that have came out of the corner nearby. She was starting to fall forward, so I wrapped my arms around her than I caught her. I held onto her tightly, making sure she was secure in my arms so she wouldn't fall out. 

 

 "Are you okay?" I asked her with a worried look on my face.
 
 
"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." she replied with a small smile.
 
 
I looked into her eyes, sighing in relief.
 
 
"That's good," I said as I slowly helped her back up, "be careful next time."
 
 
"Okay, I will." she replied, her cheeks were burning red.
 
 
"What's your name?"
 
 
"I'm Tyrian," she said, "and you are?"
 
 
"I'm Suho." I said, eye smiling at her. 
 
 
She seemed to be in a daze for quite a long time but suddenly, she regained her focus. As mother and her daughter passed by us, they were giving me strange looks. 
 
The little girl said to the mother,"Mommy, who is that man talking to?" 
 
 
The mother replied,"I don't know honey but don't talk to him, he's strange."
 
 
"Okay mom." The little girl replied.
 
 
I was a bit confused at first because how could they not notice Tyrian?
 
 
"Are these people blind or are they just rude?" I mumbled in angry tone. 
 
 
I looked back at her and I tried to apologize to her for those rude people but she put her finger over my mouth than shushed me. She grabbed me by the hand, than lead me back into the corner where she came out of. She picked up her stone that she was wearing around her neck, than chanted, "visible!" We walked back out of the corner and back to the place we were standing.
 
 Tyrian: "Now talk to me, that way, no one will think you're crazy."
 
 
I looked at her weirdly than chuckled, "So where are you headed to? You seem a bit lost."
 
 
"I am," she pouted,"I'm trying to find this building with a SM but I can't find it anywhere."
 
 
"Oh!" I replied,"I know where it is, I was actually on my way there. Would you like me to take you there?"
 
 
"Yes, I would love that!"Tyrian said, while smiling at me  brightly.
 
 
I gave her a warm smile back, than I held out my hand. 
 
 
"Come with me."
 
 
She grabbed onto my hand, than I lead her back to the SM building. Once we were inside, she grabbed onto her stone once again than chanted, "invisible." 
 
 
"Why are you doing that?" I asked her with a confused look.
 
 
Tyrian replied in shock, "You can still see me? How?"
 
 
I chuckled awkwardly as she held onto my stone, shouting invisible with all her breath. 
 
 
I noticed some people walking by our way than said, "Stop doing that, those people will think your weird."
 
 
She ignored what I said and continued to do it. I keep telling her to stop but she wouldn't listen. The people passed by looking at the me weirdly but continued they continued to walk by. Tyrian was in their way, so I tried to move her back but she slapped my hand away. My eyes widened with fear as I watched them walked through her. 
 
 
 
 "Wha......... WHAT? What just happened? They just, they just went through you!" I stammered, trying to figure out what had I just  witnessed. 
 
 
She chuckled at me nervously, as I pointed my finger at her. 
 
 
"You......... you are.... GHOST!"
 
 
My head was feeling light as the room began to spin around and around. I could feel myself slowly falling down, unti BAM! Everything went pitch black.
 

End POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kris POV

 

                I haven't heard from Suho after he left pratice to grab a bite to eat, so I went to look for him. 

 

Suddenly, I heard a voice screamed in the hallway, 'ghost!' than it was followed by a loud thumping noise on the ground. 

 

It sounded it Suho, so I ran to through the hallway as fast as I could. I finally found Suho out and laying on the floor. I went to his body, than I shooked him a little. 

 

"Suho, are you okay?" I asked, but it was useless, he was out cold. I sighed, than tried to carry him but he was too heavy for me. I decided to call someone for help, but suddenly, his body became lighter. It was like all his weight had just dissappeared or there was somebody else helping me carry him, but that was impossible. I just ignored it, than I carried Suho back to his room, laying him on his bed. He started to move slightly, than his eyes sprang open. He put his hand on his forehead, than groaned.

 

Suho: "What happened?"

 

"I don't know, I found you passed out on the floor than I carried you to your room."

 

Suho got up slowly, than he stopped, his eyes widened in fear. 

 

Suho: "Oh no, YOU'RE REAL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

 

He pointed his finger at something or somebody but there was nothing there.

 

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, curious and confused.

 

Suho looked at me with a blank expression, "You...... you can't see her?"

 

"Her?" I looked around the room but still didn't see anybody, "I don't see anyone but you."

 

Suho tried to keep calm than he asked me to leave the room. I looked at him strangely but did what he told. I decided to spy on him, so I leaned onto the door, listening to him as he talked. 

 

Suho: "So, why are you here?" 

 

-I didn't hear a reply-

 

Suho: "Okay, I see. So, my other friend that in here awhile ago couldn't see you but why can I?"

 

-there was still no reply- 

 

Suho: "So, you haven't figured it out yet?"

 

-nothing.....-

 

Suho: "Who's this William? A friend of yours?"

 

-I swear, this was getting SO creepy.-

 

Suho: "Oh, I see. Well, I hope he can find the answer for us but for now, you can stay with us."

 

-Okay, I was getting pretty tired of listening to Suho talk to nobody.- 

 

I decided to go back into the room, I turned the doornob, than slammed the door opened. 

 

"OKAY, I SWEAR SUHO! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING TO?" 

 

I looked at Suho in shock, seeing that there was actually someone else in the room with him. My eyes widened, my heart began to beat fast, as I stared at the girl sitting on his bed. She was really beautiful, with her long curls and her gold-ish white dress. I found myself being stumped and having very few things to say. 

 

"I........ I........" I stammered, trying to get my mind focused.

 

I snapped myself back into reality, than grunted with a low, angry voice, "Sorry."

 

I left the room, than closed the door behind me. I placed my hand next to my heart, trying to calm it down and making it beat slowly. I tried not to worry about it so much and just got back to my room. Once I got there, I couldn't help thinking about the girl in the room. She just showed up unexpectedly, out of no where. 

 

(Where did that girl came from?) 

 

End POV

 

 

 

 

Your POV

                    

                         I started to panic after seeing Suho passed out on the ground. I wanted to call for help, but I knew it wouldn't do anything. Suddenly, I heard footsteps running our way and became relieved that someone was coming. I saw a tall, handsome boy with black hair, running towards us. He ran right through me, walked over to Suho, than gave him a little shake. 

 
"Suho, are you okay?" He asked with concern. Suho was out cold, making me more nervous and worried about him. 
 
 
I looked at the guy, than asked, "Is he going to be okay?" 
 
 
He didn't reply, instead, he picked up Suho and tried to carry him but it seemed like he was to heavy for him. It looked like he needed some help, so I grabbed one of Suho's arm than placed it around my shoulder and helped the boy carry Suho. We finally reached his room, so we laid him on to his bed. I back his hair lightly, than let out a sigh. I looked at the boy with the black hair than said, "I know you can't see me or hear me right now, but thank you." Suho started to move, so I backed away from him, waiting for him to wake up. His eyes opened wide, than he put his hand on his head and groaned. 
 
 
Suho: "What happened?" 
 
 
"I don't know," the boy with the black hair replied, "I found you passed out on the floor than I carried you into your room."
 
 
Suho got up slowly, than his eyes open widely as he saw me. 
 
 
 "Oh no, YOU'RE REAL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Suho said, while pointing his index finger at me. 
 
 
His friend looked at him weird than said, "Who are you talking to?"
 
 
Suho looked back at him, staring at him blankly. 
 
 
Suho: "You..... you can't see her?"
 
 
(Of course he can't see me you idiot, I'm invisible to him.)
 
 
"Her?" he said, while looking around the room, "I don't see anybody but you."
 
 
I looked at Suho than said to him, "Just try to calm down, I'll explain everything to you."
 
 
Suho let out a sigh, trying to relax himself. 
 
 
"Okay," I said, "but you have to ask your friend to leave first, I don't want him to think you're weird."
 
 
Suho: "Kris, could you please leave the room?" 
 
 
He looked at him strangely but did what he said and left the room. 
 
 
Suho looked at me, than asked calmly, "So, why are you here?"
 
 
"I know you may have a hard time believing me, but I was assigned to protect your family. You see, I'm a guardian."
 
 
"Okay, I see....." he said. -I could tell that he was having a hard time taking it- 
 
 
Suho: "So, my other friend that was in here awhile ago couldn't see you but why can I?"
 
 
"I..... I don't know," I replied, "that's something that I haven't figured out yet."
 
 
Suho: "So, you haven't figured it out yet."
 
 
I shook my head, "Nope, but I think William might know."
 
 
Suho: "Who's this William? A friend of yours?"
 
 
I nodded than said, "He's a higher ranked guardian than me also, so I think he may be able to know why you can see me."
 
 
Suho: "Oh, I see.  Well, I hope he can find the answer for us but for now, you can stay with us." 
 
 
"Thank you." I replied. 
 
 
Suddenly, the doorknob started to twist open, someone was trying to get in. I held onto my stone that chanted, 'visible' and the door swung open. It was that Kris dude that was in here awhile ago.
 
 
Kris: "OKAY, I SWEAR SUHO! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING TO?" 
 
 
He spotted me on Suho's bed, than his face became pale. His eyes widened in shocked and he stumbled his words. 
 
 
Kris: "I........ I........." 
 
 
His face became a bright red, but than he shocked his head than grunted angrily, "Sorry."
 
 
He left the room, closing the door behind him. The way he acted was very strange, stranger than anybody else. 
 
 
(Could he be one of the shifters?)
 

End POV