Forgotten

Guardian

Your POV

 

                      Ever after since the day Kris told that he was the boy from my story, I haven't been able to seen him since. In fact, I haven't seen any of the other members either. They are all busy with their schedules today, so it was rare that I would get to see them. I was already done with all the cleaning and chores, so I had nothing better to do. I decided lay down on my bed to relax, but my mind was filled with so many thoughts. 

 

(Why did Kris leave me in the freezer? What Chen said to Kris? Was he defending me? If so, why would he?)

 

I sighed and as to my side, I felt a small thing pressing against my skin. I got back up, looked under my covers, seeing that it was my stone. I looked at it, seeing that it was still cracked and I still haven't fixed it yet. I decided to place in inside my pocket, than I went outside for a walk. Thoughts where still roaming in my head, as I roamed around the city looking lost and wondering where I was going. I had no control of my actions or my body and I was starting to feel light headed. The street and all the buildings around me began to spin around and around fastly. Suddenly, I began to fall foward slowly and all my thoughts had slowly dissappeared. My eyes became weary and heavy, than everything became black.

 

End POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen's POV

 

                         After releasing all my fustration towards Kris, I felt slighly better but I still felt kinda bad. Although we became distanced from each other, but I could tell that Kris still worried for me. I would catch him glance at me from time to time, I wondered what he was thinking and what was going on with him. Was I being too harsh on him yesterday? When Kris asked me why I cared about Ty so much, I knew I had to tell him the truth but was it the right thing to do? Kris doesn't know that our sister is dead right? I mean, none of the members should, we always had a hard time dealing with it. Unless, did Xiumin tell him? I sighed as all these thoughts roamed through my mind, as I was praticing, I realized that I had left something at the building so I had to go back to get it. As I walked in the streets, I noticed Ty walking around than she suddenly fell down. I ran towards her as fast as I could than I carried her back into the building. When we got there, I placed her on her bed than she opened her eyes. 

 

 

"Are you okay?" 
 
 
 
"Yeah," she said as she held onto her forehead, "I'm fine."
 
 
 
I sighed in relief  than said, "That's good, you had me worried for a minute there."
 
 
 
"What happened?" she asked.
 
 
 
"You were walking in the streets than you suddenly fainted. You're lucky that I was there to help you."
 
 
 
"Oh, I see," I said, "well, thank you Chen."
 
 
 
I was a little surprised to hear her call me by my name, because I was so used to her calling me 'oppa."
 
 
"Chen?" I said, confused, "you're not calling me oppa anymore?"
 
 
 
"Why would I call you oppa?" she said.
 
 
 
"Never mind...." I said.
 
 
 
I felt really hurt to when she said that to me and I was really dissappointed.
 
 
 
"Do you want me to call you oppa?" she asked.
 
 
 
"Well, yeah," I said, "I like it better than Chen." 
 
 
 
"Well too bad!" she said to me, than she stuck her tongue out at me.
 
 
"I don't want to call you oppa." she chuckled.
 
 
I was really shocked from her weird behavior but I smiled at her.
 
 
 
I gave her a little push on her shoulder than said, "Ya! Call me oppa~"
 
 
 
She cross her arms than looked away from me and said, "Shireoyo!"
 
 
 
"Ya! TAE YURI!" I shouted, playfully.
 
 
After when I shouted at her, she placed her hand on her forehead than groaned in pain. 
 
 
 
"Hey...... are feeling you okay?" I asked.
 
 
 
She shooked her head, so I told her to lie back down. As she laid back down on her bed, my phone began to buzz. I picked it up to look at it, seeing that it was a text from my members sayint that I have to go back to pratice. I closed my phone than placed it back into my pocket.
 
 
 
 "I have to leave now, but I'll come check on you after when I get back."
 
 
 
"Okay," she said, "bye Chen."
 
 
After when I left the building to go back to pratice, I couldn't help to think about Ty. Why was she acting like this and why was she calling me Chen instead of oppa? Is she angry at me? I didn't know what was going on with her, but I just hope that she wasn't mad at me.
 
 
End POV
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
William's POV
 
 
 
                            I worked so hard to help Ty as much as I could but after getting cut of from Gladyias, I knew that she was hiding something. She blocked out every source of information from my computer, so I had to find everything out the hard way. Since I was already done with all my work, I decided to go spy on her. I left the room quietly, than entered into her throne room, seeing that it was empty. 
 
 
 
(Where could she be?) 
 
 
 
I looked around the room, as I approached closer to her throne, I realized that there was a switch on it. I pressed it, than it revealed a small elevator, so I entered it. After when it had stopped, I exited the elevator than saw that I was in a huge computer room. I saw Gladyias in the middle of the room, but she didn't seem to noticed me. I decided to stay hidden and I watched her quietly. She stepped away from the computer screen and I saw a folder that read "Ty's memories." She pressed on it twice, than it slowly started to disappear.
 
 
 
 "There," she said while smirking, "that should do it. Now things will become more interesting." 
 
 
 
My eyes widen, I was shocked by what she had done. Thoughts had roamed my mind as I wondered why would she do such a thing. I couldn't just stay hidden forever, I had to confront her about it. As I stepped out from my hiding place, Gladyias was shocked to see me here.
 
"W.... What are you doing here?" she asked, "and how long have you been here?"
 
 
"Long enough to see you erase Ty's memories..... why did you do that?"
 
 
She smirked than said, "Things were becoming too easy for her, so I had do something."
 
 
"What are you exactly up to?" I asked her.
 
 
"That..... is a secret." she replied, smilingly, "here, catch this!"
 
 
She tossed me back my stone than said, "Now leave this room and pretend you didn't see anything."
 
 
I began to head to the elevator than I looked back at Gladyias and asked, "There is no dark relm is there?"
 
 
End POV