The Truth

Guardian

 

Your POV

 
                            I opened up my eyes again, realizing that I was back inside the building and laid onto my bed. I looked beside me, seeing that Chen was by my side. 
 
 
 
"Are you okay?" he asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah," I said as held onto my forehead, "I'm fine."
 
 
 
He sighed in relief  than said, "That's good, you had me worried for a minute there."
 
 
 
"What happened?"
 
 
 
Chen: "You were walking in the streets than you suddenly fainted. You're lucky that I was there to help you."
 
 
 
"Oh, I see," I said, "well, thank you Chen."
 
 
 
"Chen?" he said in a confused voice, "you're not calling me oppa anymore?"
 
 
 
"Why would I call you oppa?"
 
 
 
"Never mind...." he said.
 
 
 
Chen looked pretty hurt and dissappointed, so I decided to cheer him up.
 
 
 
"Do you want me to call you oppa?" I asked.
 
 
 
Chen: "Well, yeah. I like it better than Chen." 
 
 
 
"Well too bad! I don't want to call you oppa." 
 
 
 
I stuck my tongue out at him than chuckled. He looked at me with a shocked face but than he smiled.
 
 
 
He gave me a little push on my shoulder than said, "Ya! Call me oppa~"
 
 
 
I cross my arms than looked away from him and said, "Shireoyo!"
 
 
 
"Ya! TAE YURI!" Chen shouted.
 
 
 
After when Chen had shouted at me, I began to have a flash back. 
 
 
 
-flashback-
 
 
 
There was a little girl sitting in the living room and a boy with dark, black hair entered the room. 
 
 
 
"Tae Yuri-ah~" he called out to her.
 
 
 
"Ya!" she yelled, "didn't I told you to call me Ty?"
 
 
 
Everything than began to get fuzzy as the flash back ended. Suddenly out of nowhere, my head began to hurt and my ears were buzzing like crazy. I placed my hand onto my head and I began to felt dizzy again. 
 
 
 
"Hey...... are feeling you okay?" Chen asked.
 
 
 
I shooked my head than he told me to lie back down. His phone started to beep, so he looked at it than he placed it back in his pocket.
 
 
 
Chen: "I have to leave now, but I'll come check on you after when I get back."
 
 
 
"Okay," I said, "bye Chen."
 
 
 
I watched as Chen leave the room, my headache and the ringing had gone away after when he left. I leaned onto my side, than felt a small thing pressed against my skin. I looked under the covers than realized that it was my stone. I picked it up, studying it carefully than I realized that it was no longer broken. 
 
 
 
(That's strange........)
 
 
 
Suddenly, I looked down my neck and seeing that William's stone was no longer around it.
 
 
 
(Where did it go?) 
 
 
 
As I looked at my stone once more, I saw that there was a message on it, so I read it. 
 
 
 
     I fixed your stone for you and I sent William's stone back to him. Don't break your stone again, because I won't help you again. Also, don't forget about your mission. You need to protect that family and don't slack off! 
 
-Gladyias
 
                      
 
After when I was done reading her message, I placed my stone on to my neck. I than realized that I have been slacking off lately and I have forgotten about my mission. 
 
 
(Right..... I need to focus on the mission)
 
 

End POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

 

                      Today, we had to pratice and fill out the rest of our schedules. I was still a little worried about Chen because he seemed a little out of focus. I tried to focus on practing and tried not to glance at him alot but I couldn't help my self. I think he may had noticed me, but  it didn't matter because I wanted him to know that I cared for him, even though right now we weren't on good terms. Chen stopped dancing, than told us that he left something at the building so he had to go get it. It wasn't like Chen to forget something, I mean, we was used to Lay forgetting things all the time, but for Chen, it was just unusual. After when Chen left, he had been gone for awhile and he needed to be at pratice. I decided to ask Xiumin to text him to see where he was and to find out what was taking him so long, so he did. A few minutes later, Chen came back to the room. Something was still bothering him, so after when we were done practing, I decide to talk to him. 

 

"Hey......" I said, awkwardly.

 

Chen: "Hi Kris."

 

"Is there something bothering you? You're a little off today....."

 

Chen sighed than said, "I'm just a little worried about Ty.... I saw her faint in the middle of the streets so I had to take her back to the building."

 

"Is she okay?" I asked, worried.

 

"She's fine," Chen replied, "she probably pushed her self to hard, so that's why she fainted."

 

"That's good," I replied, "but you shouldn't be worried. She's okay."

 

"I know," he said, "it's just, she's been acting a little strange around me."

 

"Oh? How so?"

 

"Well," he said, "she doesn't call me oppa anymore. She just calls me Chen."

 

"I don't see what's wrong with that....." I replied.

 

Chen: "She usually calls me oppa though..... do you think she's mad at me or something?"

 

I placed my hand on his shoulder than said, "I don't see why she would mad at you. You didn't do anything. If anything, I'm the one she should be mad at."

 

 "Maybe you're right...." he replied, than the room became quiet.

 

"Hey Chen?" I said, breaking the silence.

 

"Yeah?" he said.

 

"I'm really sorry about what I did...... If you just listen to me, I could tell you why I did it."

 

Chen sighed than said, "I'm listening."

 

   -Kris's story-

 

I've always liked going to icecream shop, not only was the icecream there was delicious but because I looked foward to seeing Ty. The first time I saw her there, I was so shy but I didn't know why. Every time I went there, I wanted to approach her but she was always with someone else and she was always busy. One day when I finally got there, she was alone and I thought that I would finally get the chance to talk her. But instead, she treated as a normal customer, so I was a little mad. I really just wanted to get a chance to talk to her normally, so I decided to follow her to the freezer. When she saw me there, she was a bit surprised but she still treated me like a customer. I couldn't take it anymore, so I took the icecream bin away from her than told her that she took too long. She yelled at me and tried her best to get the icecream bin back from me but she couldn't. I decided that I wanted to help get the bin out of the freezer, so I went out of the door waiting for her to come back behind me. The door closed shut, but I didn't realized that it got stuck, so I placed the bin on the counter and waited for her to come out. Suddenly, my mom came back from shopping from the store next by and told me that we had to leave. I told her that I had to pay for the icecream and wait for Ty to come out but she said that she was in a hurry. So, I left the money at the counter and took the bin home with me. The day after that, I went to visit the icecream shop again but realized that Ty wasn't there so I asked the man where she was. When he told me that she was in the hospital, I felt really bad. I went to visit her everyday, dropping by to give her some presents, and hoping that she would get better. Because of my guilt, I could never go near another icecream ever again.......

 

-end of story-

 

"I'm so sorry about what I did...... I was an idiot."

 

Chen smiled at me lightly than said, "I forgive Kris."

 

Chen held out his arms than pulled me in for a hug, we pat each others back than released from the hug. I knew from then on, that Chen and I had become friends again. 

 

End of POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gladyias's POV

 

                                 I am sitting in my throne room, thinking how much progress Ty has made so far. I decided to go down to my source room, so I got off of my throne than pressed the button to turn it into an elevator. As I rode the elevator to the underground, I finally reached to a stop and I got off. I walked over to my big computer screen, than touched on the screen to find Ty's files. I saw that Ty's stone had been damaged, so I decided to repair it for her. Than I sent the other stone back to here. I looked back the the computer screen, than I spotted folder that was labeled 'Ty's memories'. As I opened the folder, I read it and I saw how much progress Ty had made so far.

 

(This is no good..... at this rate, she'll be done sooner than expected. I need to stall her somehow, but how?)

 

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head, than I tapped on the folder twice causing it to erase. 

 

As soon as it was done deleting, I smirked lightly than said, "There, that should do it. Now things will become more interesting."

 

I heard light footsteps approach me, so I exited everything out than turned around. I was surprised to see William standing in the room with me because he was supposed to be working. 

 

"W..... What are you doing here?" I asked, "how long have you been here?"

 

"Long enough to see you erase Ty's memories," he said, "why did you do that?"

 

I smirked than replied, "Things were becoming too easy for her, so I had to do something."

 

"What exactly are you up to?" he asked.

 

I smiled than said, "That, is a secret." 

 

I looked at my hand and looked at the stone that was in it. I than realized that it was William's stone, so I decided to give it back to him by throwing it to him. 

 

"Here, catch this!" 

 

I tossed the stone gracefully over to him than he caught it with his hands. 

 

"Now leave this room and pretend you didn't see anything."

 

William than began to head for the elevator door, but he stopped in his tracks than turned around to look at me.

 

William: "There is no dark relm is there?"

 

My eyes widen after hearing him ask that question, I looked at him than replied, "No, there isn't......"

 

"That's what I thought," he said, "this is all just a test........"

 

I smiled at him, in my mind I was rewarding him being so clever.

 

"You're very clever William," I said, "very clever indeed."

 

William: "What will happen if she doesn't past? Will she ended up like Suho did?"

 

I looked at him lightly that said, "You should already know the answer to that Willaim. There's no use in helping her, she needs to pass this on her own otherwise, she will ended up being a spirit walker.... just like Suho."

 


End POV