The Nightmare

Guardian

 

Your POV

                       
                     I opened my eyes, than I realized that I was in a different room. Everything was blurry but I could still make them out. It didn't take me long to realized that I was dreaming. The walls were a light purple and they were decorated with flowers. In the room, there was a bed and lying on the bed was a little girl. She had an IV machine attatched to her arm, so I knew I must have been in a hospital. I looked at the girl closely and saw that she was very pale. She must have been very sick, there were stacks of medicine placed on the table next to her. She started to cough, than her coughs began to become more violent. 
 
 
"Oppa," she shouted on the top of her lungs, than she coughed again. 
 
 
"Oppa~" she said once again, releasing another cough. I looked behind me, than saw the door open. I saw two tall boys walk in the room but I couldn't make out their face. I could tell that one of them had short black hair and the other had orange hair.
 
 
"Shhh, it's okay, Oppa's here," the orange hair one said. 
 
 
"Go get her medicine," the black hair one said. 
 
 
"Which one?" the orange hair asked.
 
 
"It doesn't matter, get them all," the black hair replied.
 
 
The boy with the orange hair did what he said, than grabbed the medicines off the table and gave them to the black hair boy. The boy in the black hair was reading the labels of the medince and was going to give the girl her medicine but they got inturrupped. The door slammed opened, revealing a grown man and women at the door. The boys tried to  protect the girl in the bed, but the grown man moved them out the way. The woman removed the IV machine from the girl than removed her from the bed.
 
 
"No, STOP!" the orange hair one yelled.
 
 
"Don't take her away!" the black hair one yelled.
 
 
The girl began to cough more furiously, than she cried out, "Oppa~"
 
 
"Please, put her back on the bed!" the orange hair one begged. 
 
 
"We need to give her the medicine." the black hair one cried.
 
 
The grown man looked at the women than she placed the little girl back on the bed sitting up. The boys were going to give her the medicine but the grown man took the bottles away from them. 
 
 
"Give that to me, I'll give her the medicine," he said.
 
 
He looked at all the bottles in his hand than opened them one by one, placing one pill in . The boys tried to stop him, but he keep moving them away. The little girl rejected each pill he gave but he got angry, than forefully shoved them inside .
 
 
"NO! PLEASE STOP!" the orange hair one yelled.
 
 
"YOU'RE GIVING HER TO MUCH!" the black hair one shouted.
 
 
The grown man gave the girl a glass of water, making her drink the whole thing but she wouldn't swallow it. The man got even angrier at the little girl and threatened her.
 
 
"SWALLOW IT!" the man yelled at her. 
 
 
"No, DON'T SWALLOW IT!" the black hair one said.
 
 
"SWALLOW IT!" the man said furiously, "don't you want to get better? SWALLOW IT NOW!"
 
 
The man covered , preventing her from rejecting it, so the little girl had no choice but to swallow the pills. Her coughing started to become more violent, so she drank some more water. 
 
 
"That's enough," the man said, "let's go now."
 
 
The woman carried the little girl once again, while the man pushed the boys away and preventing them from taking hair. The man and woman left the room, than all I could hear was the screams of the little girl that was followed by coughs.
 
 
"OPPA!" She yelled while coughing.
 
 
"OPPA!" She yelled once more, followed by another cough. 
 
 
The girl was taken away by the grown ups and the boys were left alone in the room by themselves. Tears were running down their faces as they called out her name. I couldn't make it out though, because everything became static. The dream seemed to be coming to an end but I could still hear the little girl's screams and her coughing. 
 
 
"Oppa~" I mumbled....... while tossing and turning in my bed.
 
 
"Oppa~" I mumbled once again, than I heard a loud thump and woke up. 
 
 
"OPPA!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. I looked around the room, seeing that it was empty. I could see the sunlight shining through the room, so I knew it was morning. I got up to get ready, wondering where all the other members had gone. I looked inside each of their rooms but I didn't see them. The last room I had to check was Chen's and Xiumin's, so I decided to go there. As I walked through the hallway, I could feel myself getting light. I started to wobble but I barely made it their door. I touched their doornob than heard a loud buzzing noise. It echoed to my brain, causing me to get a slight headache. I placed my hand, on my forehead, than continued to open the door. 
 
 
I opened the door slightly than I started to get dizzy. I couldn't make out if there was anybody in the room but I cried out softly, "Oppa......"
 
 
I slowly walked in the room but I slightly tried on something, than I began to fall down. The room started to spin around me, faster and faster. Bam! I fell onto the floor, than everything became black.
 

End POV

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chen's POV

 

                    It's the morning, so I got up to get dress. I woke up Xiumin so he could do the same. After when we got done getting ready, I looked at the calendar and saw today's date. 

 

(Is that day here already?)

 

"Hey, Xiumin! Guess what today is?"

 

Xiumin: "Is that day here already?"

 

"Yepp, time flies by pretty quickly."

 

Xiumin: "Okay, I'll tell the others and we'll set up the party."

 

"Okay."

 

I watched Xiumin leave the room, gathering the other members and telling them about today. Xiumin came back running into the room than he stopped to take his breath.

 

Xiumin: "I already told the others, we're going out to get supplies."

 

"Alright, I'll leave with you guys in just a moment."

 

Xiumin: "Okay, hurry up!"

 

I looked at the calendar again, than I smiled slightly. I can't believe this day has finally came. I got up from my bed than I went to follow the others. They were all waiting outside for me patiencely in a big circle. I did a head count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and I make 12. 

 

"Okay, everyone's here!" I shouted.

 

Kris: "Are you sure we have everyone?"

 

"Yes, I'm sure. There's 12 of us."

 

Kris: "Actually, 13, we're missing that Ty girl."

 

Suho: "Oh, she had a fever, so I decided to let her rest more."

 

"It's okay," I said with a smile, "we don't need her to be with us."

 

(Besides, the party is for her)

 

End POV