Farewell and a Kiss Goodbye

Guardian

Suho's POV

 

                            I was a little worried about Ty and I saw Chen heading towards her room, so I decided to follow him. After when Chen reached the room, I saw him enter through the door. After when the door was closed, I walked over and waited close by, listening to what they were saying.

 

 

 Chen: "How are you feeling? Better?"

 

Ty: "Yeah, much better."

 

It grew really quiet for awhile until I finally hear Ty laugh and said, "I'm fine."

 

Chen let out a sigh, than said, "Okay, I'm just worried about you is all."

 

Ty replied: "You don't need to worry so much."

 

She let out a smalll yawn, than Chen asked her, "Tired?"

 

I could hear Ty reply with a, "Mmmmmhmm," than I heard Chen laugh.

 

"Goodnight Ty." he said, in a soft voice.

 

Ty: "Wait.... Could you....... could you sing me to sleep?"

 

Chen let out a laugh than said, "Of course."

 

He began to sing softly. -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7PMRe4k3OSw-

 

  I lost my mind, dang ni zou jin wo shi xian 

   jiu zai ni zhou wei zheng ge shi jie get in slow motion

   qing ni gao su wo ru guo zhe yang jiu shi ai

   ai wu suo bu zai, hui rang wo wang ji shang hai fen dan bei ai xue xi guan huai

   chao guo ku guo hai neng yong bao

   qing ni gao su wo ru guo zhe yang jiu shi ai

 

Ty stayed quiet for a long time, moments later, I could hear sudden sobs coming from her.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Chen asked.

 

 

"Oppa~" Ty said, almost chocking on her words.

 

"Mianhae......" she said, "I'm sorry I forgot about you. Saranghae."

 

Chen: "Don't cry...... I love you too."

 

My eyes opened widely, seeing that Ty was actually able to remember.

 

(She did it, she actually remembered)

 

A small smile grew on my face, I was happy that she got to past the test. Moments later, my smile went away because I knew it was time for her to go. I took in a big breath, than I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer it. Chen opened the door, than greeted me.

 

"Oh, Suho!" he said, "come in~"

 

I walked in the room, than I was greet by Ty. 

 

"Suho!" she said, than she ran over to me and gave me a hug, "I remember! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!"

 

I looked down at her than smiled, holding her tightly in my arms, "I'm proud of you.... but you know now that it's time for you to go."

 

I back her hair, as she looked at me with wide eyes, each of them filling with water.

 

"Already?" she asked, "can't I stay a little longer?"

 

I shooked my head than said, "You need to go back to the light relm."

 

"Oh," she replied, "I guess you're right......."

 

She turned to Chen than said, "Mianhae oppa, I have to go now."

 

She gave him a hug, tears were rolling down her face and tears were rolling down Chen's face also.

 

??: "YOU'RE LEAVING?"

 

We all turned around to see Xiumin and Kris was now in the room with us. Ty bowed down to them and greeted them.

 

Ty: "Mianhae Xiumin oppa, mianhae Kris......"

 

Kris walked up to Ty than her face, "Can't you stay?"

 

She shooked her head than replied, "I have to go, I'm not suppose to be here.... I have to leave with Suho."

 

Kris sighed than said, "Okay, I understand......."

 

Kris walked up to me patted me on the back than said, "Take good care of her."

 

I replied, "I will."

 

Xiumin walked over to Ty in tears than went to hug her, "TAE YURI AH~"

 

She hugged him back tightly than replied, "Xiumin oppa~"

 

Xiumin: "I'm sorry..... I'm sorry I couldn't be a better oppa to you. I was just afraid....."

 

She shooked her head than said, "Ani, you were a good oppa. Saranghae~"

 

Xiumin teared up more than said, "I love you too!"

 

After when they stopped hugging each other Ty said, "Tell the others I said goodbye also! Tell them that I'm sorry I couldn't stay long and tell them thankyou for me also."

 

Everyone nodded their heads than they waved goodbye at her. I grabbed onto Ty's hand than I told her to grab onto her stone. 

 

Ty shouted: "TELEPORT!"

 

Suddenly, everything slowly started to disappear than everything became pitch black.

 

End POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

                       I opened my eyes than I saw that I was on the light relm but there was no sign of Suho anywhere. I walked around the room, searching left to right but there was still no sign of him.

 

"SUHO!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

 

??: "He's not here......" a familiar voice said.

 

I turned around to see Gladyias standing in front of me. I bowed down to her and greeted her, than I looked back up at her.

 

"Where is he?" I asked, worried.

 

She replied, "Don't worry, he's safe. Follow me now dear."

 

I followed her into her throne room, than I waited for her to say something to me. She turned around to look at me, she was smiling brightly and her skin was glowing. 

 

"Kneel down on one knee." she said, than I did what she told me to. 

 

She took off her crown than she placed it on my head, than said, "Stand up!"

 

I did what she said than she took out her sword and placed it on each of my shoulders.

 

"Tae Yuri," she said, "I now promote you to head and lead guardian."

 

I let out a small gasp than said, "But.... but you're the lead guardian! Why am I being promote to head guardian?"

 

She let out a small smirk than said, "As much as I want to, I can't stay here forever. I have many other duties that I must forfill but I needed someone to take my place. This is why I made these test, so I could find someone to take my place. It took me years of trying but now, I had finally found you. All my tests are done, now it's time for you to take over my place."

 

This was alot to for me to take in and there was alot of responsibilites that were being carried onto my shoulders. I was a little nervous about this at first, but I choose to appect my fate. 

 

"I'll do it. I'll be the become the best leader the guardians ever had." 

 

She smiled at me than said, "I know you will."

 

I looked up to her than asked, "What happened to Suho?"

 

She replied, "Suho is still back on Earth, he's not allowed to go back to the light relm. He didn't tell you that?"

 

I shooked my head than said, "No...... he didn't. Isn't there a way that I could see him?"

 

Gladyias opened up a portal than Suho stepped out from it.

 

Gladyias: "You have 10 minutes, but after that he must leave."

 

"Thank you...." I said.

 

I walked over to him than I gave him a hug, tears were running down my face.


 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, "why didn't you tell me you couldn't go with me?"

 

He hugged me back tightly than said, "I'm sorry..... "

 

He looked at me than gasped, seeing that I was now wearing Gladyias crown on my head.

 

"S... she.... promoted you?" Suho asked, studdering.

 

I nodded my head than replied, "I'm so nervous Suho....... what if I can't be a good leader?"

 

He back my hair, smiled at me than said, "You'll do fine."

 

I shooked my head than said, "No, not without you."

 

He replied, "Don't worry, we can still talk to each other through this."

 

Suho pulled out a stone than said, "This was my stone, when I was still consider a guardian. I was able to keep it, so we can still keep in contact."

 

I let out a sigh of relief than replied, "That's good..... I'm so happy now."

 

He place his hand onto my cheek than said, "I have to go now....."

 

Small tears were rolling down my eyes but Suho wiped them away. I didn't want Suho to leave but our time was up. Suho leaned into my face, than pressed his lips against mine. We stayed like that as long as we could, savoring the sweet tastes of our lips. Suddenly, Suho pulled away, tears were rolling down his face. 

 

Suho: "Goodbye Ty, saranghae."

 

"I love you too."

 

Suho than went back into the portal than he disappeared.... Tears were rolling down my face but I knew that someday, Suho and I would met again. Gladyias walked over to me than placed her hand on my shoulder. 

 

Gladyias: "It's time...."

 

I took a big breath than I walked over to the throne slowly. Each step, I was getting closer to the throne and my heart beating harder. I was finally near the throne, I admired it's beauty than sat on it. I took another deep breath, trying to relax myself and stay calm.

 

(Wow..... this is really happening....)

 

Gladyias smiled at me than said, "Well, I must get going now...."

 

"Wait!" I said.

 

Gladyias looked back at me, waiting for me to speak.

 

"Before you go......." I said, "I have to know, what's your real name?" 

 

She had a little smirk on her face than she said, "Gloria... my real name is Gloria."

 

She turned around than she disappeared in thin air.

 

End POV

 

-Author's note:-

                Well guys, this is it! The last chapter! I thank you guys all for reading this story and for subscriping! If you guys want me to do another fanfic, I would love to! Once again, thank you SO SO SO MUCH for reading, subscribing, commenting, etc. I LOVE YOU GUYS! If you guys want another fanfic, please tell me, I would love to do another one but I wouldn't know what it would be about yet..... I guess that's something for me to figure it out. Do you guys want another EXO fanfic or I can do others..... just let me know. hahaha, well, that's all I got to say for now. Goodbye guys! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! ^ ^