Confessions

Guardian

Your POV

 

                      As I laid on my bed in Suho's room, there was a sudden knock at the door. I hid my broken stone underneath my blankets.

 

(Who could that be?)

 

 

"Come in." I said.
 
 
 
The door slowly began to open, revealing Kris, than he walked over to my bed and sat besides me. I wanted to look away from him but I realized that I couldn't because he was right next to me. I decided to hear what he wanted to say, so I looked at him, waiting for him to speak.
 
 
"Hey............" he said in an awkward voice.
 
 
 
"Goodmorning Kris." I replied, calmly.
 
 
 
Kris: "Good...... morning.... to you too."
 
 
 
Suddenly, everything became quiet and awkward until I broke the ice.
 
 
 
"So, what are you hear for?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Oh, right," he replied, shyly, "you need to get ready. We're taking you out."
 
 
 
"Oh?" I said happily, "where are we going?"
 
 
 
"We're going out to eat...... " he said.
 
 
 
"Okay." I said, "I'll go get ready than."
 
 
 
"Alright, we're leaving in 15 minutes." he replied.
 
 
 
Kris began to leave the room, than he stopped at the door. 
 
 
 
"Hey......... " he started.
 
 
 
"Yeah Kris?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Never mind......" he said, than he left the room.
 
 
 
"Okay......" I said, confused. 
 
 
 
I got up to get dress and ready, I placed my broken stone in my pocket than I went to meet the other guys in the living room. I realized that Kris wasn't in the living room with the others. I smiled at everyone, than gave everyone a hug.
 
 
 
"Where's Kris?" I asked.
 
 
 
Sehun: "He already left, he didn't want to wait for you."
 
 
 
"Oh, I see......." I replied, in a sad voice.
 
 
 
Suho grabbed onto my hand than said, "Are you ready to go?"
 
 
 
I smiled at him than nodded, "Yeah."
 
 
                      As our hands began to lock in, Chen and Xiumin gave Suho small glares but he ignored them than we walked out the building. When we finally got to the restaurant, Kris was at the table waiting for us. We all went to sit down, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, and Kris were all sitting besides me or next to me. We all began to chat as we ate our food and drank our drinks. After when we were all done eating, we paid for the food, than walked back home.
 
 
 
Tao: "I want icecream~"
 
 
 
Sehun: "Me too~"
 
 
 
Luhan: "Me three~"
 
 
 
Suho laughs than he asked me, "Would you like some icecream too Ty?"
 
 
 
I shook my head than replied, "No thank........ I don't really like icream."
 
 
 
"Oh, you don't?" Suho said in a dissappointed voice.
 
 
 
I shook my head once more than said, "But you guys can go, I'll just go home."
 
 
 
I started to walk home, as Chen and Xiumin looked at each other, Chen said, "Wait."
 
 
 
I stopped in my tracks than looked at him.
 
 
 
Chen: "Atleast have somebody to walk with you. Kris, you go with her."
 
 
 
Kris looked at Chen with an angry face than said, "Why me?"
 
 
 
Suho: "I can just take her......"
 
 
 
Chen: "No. Kris doesn't like icecream either so they can walk together."
 
 
 
Kris: "Okay, fine. I'll take her home."
 
 
 
As we walked back to the building, we sat in the living room and we were really quiet, until Kris broke the silence.
 
 
 
"So........" he started, "why don't you like icecream?"
 
 
 
I looked down at my shoes than replied, "It's a long story........ what about you? Why don't you like it?"
 
 
 
Kris smiled than said, "It's a long story also....... but we do have all day."
 
 
 
"Yeah," I said, "I'll go first than...." 
 
 
 
-Your Story-
 
 
 
                        It started when I was young, I was only 4 to 5 years old at the time. I remembered that my parents were always busy, trying their best to make a living. My mother was a nurse and my father owned an icecream business. My father's icecream shop was really popular and so many kids would come by to get some. I was always there with him because my brothers went to school and my mother was working at the hospital. Sometimes, my father will go tell me to bring out the icecream bins that he needed or tell me to help him with the orders. One day, my father got a call from the school, saying that my brothers got in a fight, so he had to go get them. Since the school wasreally far away from the shop and my mother was busy at the hospital, my father had no choice but leave me there at the shop. I told my father that I could look after it and he went to get my brothers. I was lucky that the shop wasn't as busy that day, but than these scary boys came by. They all asked for our most popular flavor, Bubble Chunky, but the bin was empty so I had to get a new one. I told that them that I would be right out with it, going down to the freezer and they waited for me. I looked around the cold freezer, than tried to grab the Bubble Chunky bin from the shelf. The shelf was a little to high for me to reach, but I was still able to get it. As I walked to the door to go back to the counter, I saw that  the one of the boys were down here with me. I looked at him and he was really tall, but very young like me.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, but you can't be down here, " I said to him, "I'll be up there with your icecream soon, just wait for me."
 
 
 
He didn't listen to me, instead, he grabbed icecream away from me than said, "You take too long. I'll just take this bin."
 
 
 
He started to walk off but I stopped him trying to get the icecream bin back and said to him, "Hey! Give that back! You have to pay for it!"
 
 
 
He pushed me off of him, than ran to closed the door.
 
 
 
"YA!" I yelled, than I ran to the door to open it, but it was closed shut. 
 
 
 
It was freezing cold in there, I tried my best to knock the door down but it wasn't doing anything. It was starting to get cold and colder, so I laid on the floor and tried to keep myself warm, as I waited for my father to come back. I waited about an hour when my father finally came back and he found me down there. Ever since then, I never went back to the icecream shop, ever.
 
 
 
-end of story-
 
 
 
A tear fell down my face, than I began to cry. Kris hugged me tightly, comforting me than he wiped away my tears.
 
 
 
"I'm....... I'm sorry......" he said.
 
 
 
I shooked my head than said, "It's okay...... it wasn't your fault."
 
 
 
Kris suddenly became quiet for a few minutes, than he said,  "I need to tell you Ty..................."
 
 
 
"What is it?" I asked him, waiting for him to reply.
 
 

End POV

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Kris's POV
 
 
                       
                       For the past few days, Ty has been ignoring me.... was it because I kissed her? I felt so fustrated at myself, thinking that maybe I shouldn't have done it but than again, Suho would beat me to her. At least, I still have a chance, I will make it up to her.
As I walked to Suho's room, I knocked at the door than I was greeted by her voice.
 
 
"Come in~" Ty said, sweetly.
 
 
As I came in, the room became silent and awkward. I walked over towards her bed, than I sat down besides her.
 
 
"Hey........ " I said, shyly.
 
 
 
"Good morning Kris." she replied.
 
 
My face became red as I tried to say, "Good....... morning..... to you too."
 
 
 
Suddenly, everything became quiet and awkward until Ty broke the ice.
 
 
 
"So, what are you hear for?" she asked.
 
 
 
"Oh, right," I replied, shyly, "you need to get ready. We're taking you out."
 
 
 
"Oh?" she said happily, "where are we going?"
 
 
 
"We're going out to eat...... " I said.
 
 
 
"Okay." she said, "I'll go get ready than."
 
 
 
"Alright, we're leaving in 15 minutes." I replied.
 
 
 
I began to leave the room, than I stopped at the door. 
 
 
 
"Hey......... " I said.
 
 
 
"Yeah Kris?" she asked.
 
 
 
"Never mind......" I said, than I left the room, closing the door behind me. As I passed by the guys in the living room, I headed out of the building.
 
 
I slightly looked back at them than said, "I'm leaving first, I'm not waiting for her."
 
 
"Okay........ " Chen said, "we'll met you there."
 
 
I headed out of the door, than walked to the restaurant by myself. I reserved seats for everyone, than waited for them to show up. After when everyone got here, I saw that Suho and Ty were holding hands. As they went to sit down, I made sure that I got to sit next to her, keeping Suho away from her. When our food got to the table, we began to eat, drink, and talk. I had a good time eating with everyone, especially Ty. Whenever I hanged out with her like this, it made my mind clear of everything that was bad and she helps me have a good time. After when we were all done eating, we all headed back to the building. 
 
 
Tao: "I want icecream~"
 
 
 
Sehun: "Me too~"
 
 
 
Luhan: "Me three~"
 
 
 
Suho laughs than he asked Ty, "Would you like some icecream too Ty?"
 
 
 
 She shook her head than replied, "No thank........ I don't really like icream."
 
 
(Really? You too?)
 
 
 
"Oh, you don't?" Suho said in a dissappointed voice.
 
 
 
She shook her head once more than said, "But you guys can go, I'll just go home."
 
 
 
She started to walk home, as Chen and Xiumin looked at each other, Chen said, "Wait."
 
 
 
She stopped in her tracks than looked towards him.
 
 
 
Chen: "Atleast have somebody to walk with you. Kris, you go with her."
 
 
 
I looked at Chen with an angry face than said, "Why me?"
 
 
 
Suho: "I can just take her......"
 
 
 
Chen: "No. Kris doesn't like icecream either so they can walk together."
 
 
 
"Okay, fine. I'll take her home."
 
 
 
As we walked back to the building, we sat in the living room and we were really quiet, until I broke the silence.
 
 
 
"So........" I started, "why don't you like icecream?"
 
 
I was really curious why she didn't like it, it was strange how we had something in common.
 
 
 
She looked down at her shoes than replied, "It's a long story........ what about you? Why don't you like it?"
 
 
 
I smiled at her than said, "It's a long story also....... but we do have all day."
 
 
 
"Yeah," she said, "I'll go first than...."
 
 
I listened to Ty carefully as she told me her story. As she told me about it, I realized how familiar it all sounded. When she was done telling her story, a tear fell down her face, than she began to cry. After seeing her cry, I started to feel guilty. I hugged her tightly, comforting her. I released her, than wiped away her tears.
 
 
 
"I'm....... I'm sorry......" 
 
 
 
She shook her head than said, "It's okay...... it wasn't your fault."
 
 
 
 I became quiet for a few minutes, because her words hit me like a bullet. I was having a hard time, wondering how I should tell this her.
 
 
Finally, I said,  "I need to tell you Ty..................."
 
 
 
"What is it?" She asked me, waiting for me to reply.
 
 
 
I took a deep breath, I held her face with my hands, than said, "Just...... before I tell you, I need to do this....."
 
 
I leaned into her face than I kissed her lips passionatly. After when I was done kissing her, I saw how suprised Ty was.
 
 
"Why did you do that for?" she asked, still in shock.
 
 
"Because....... " I said, "because after when I tell you this, you'll hate me."
 
 
"What is it?" she asked, "and why would I hate you?"
 
 
I took another deep breath than said, "Because, that little boy in your story............ was me........"
 
 
 
End POV
 
 
 
 
 
-Author's note-
               
            Hey guys! Thanks for liking, reading, and subscribing! Saranghae~ ^ ^