Please Remember

Guardian

Suho's POV

 

                          As I sat down on my bed, I looked out from my window, seeing that it was late. I knew that I had to go meet with the others for the bonfire. I got up from my bed, than started to walk outside. While I was walking down the hallway, I ran into Ty. Since we were alone, I knew that this was the one chance that I could get to talk to her. I walked over to her, placed my hand on her shoulder and she turned around. When she saw me, she smiled at me than greeted me with a bow. 

 

"Hello, Suho!" she said, smiling brightly.

 

I smiled back at her, than said, "Hello Ty..."

 

I reached out for her hand, holding onto it and I was about to say something but I got interrupted. Kris walked over to Ty than pulled her away from me. 

 

Kris: "I need to talk to you."

 

Ty looked away from him than said angrily, "But I don't want to talk to you...."

 

Kris grabbed onto her sides than said, "Look, whatever you're mad at me for.... I'm sorry. Please.... just talk to me."

 

Ty let out a small sigh than said, "Just because I forgave you, it doesn't mean you can just go and kiss me!"

 

My eyes began to widen, I pulled Kris to the side than said, "You kissed her?"

 

Kris smirked than said, "I told you that I wasn't going to give up on her."

 

I punched the wall besides me in anger, than I looked at him in his eyes. 

 

"I told you to STAY AWAY."

 

I felt a hand touch my arm, than I looked besides me to see that it was Ty. 

 

She looked into my eyes, her eyes were sparkling brightly, than she said, "Please, don't do this here~  I couldn't stand to see you guys fight."

 

I took in a deep breath, trying to get myself to calm down. I stepped away from Kris than I went to give Ty a hug. 

 

"Don't worry..... I won't do anything."

 

She wrapped her arms around me, laid her face on my chest than said, "Good."

 

She release herself from my arms than I looked at Kris and said, "We'll talk sometime later..... but first, let's go meet with the others."

 

Kris sighed than said, "Okay, I'll be going first."

 

Kris walked away, leaving Ty and I alone once again. After when Kris had left, Ty let out a small sigh and she shooked her , I looked at her in her eyes than her face with my hand. 

 

"Are you okay?" I asked her, worried.

 

She folded her arms together than said, "I feel like that I should be mad at Kris for something but I can't seem to remember what for."

 

"Oh," I replied, "well, I hope that you will remember eventually."

 

I looked at her, biting my underlip, trying to stop myself from saying anything. I wanted to tell her what I knew, I wanted to tell her everything but I also knew that she would just end up forgetting anyways. I knew that I had to say some certain things in order for her remember because that was how it worked. I could only help her remember about the memories she had with me, so I had to figure out who else was involed in her life. Since Ty told me that she couldn't remember why she was mad at Kris, I knew that he must have been apart of her life. All I needed to do was to talk to him and gather as much information but first, I had to get her to remember me.

 

I stared into her eyes, they sparkled back brightly at me.

 

I took another deep breath, than said, "Don't you remember me? We've meet before."

 

She thought about it for awhile than replied, "No. I can't remember meeting you before but you do seem familiar......."

 

I could slowly see that this was working, I remember her telling  me about her brothers so I had to mention that.

 

"You told me that you had brothers before, do you remember that?" I asked her, hoping it would be a yes.

 

She folded her arms together, closed her eyes than said, "No. I don't remember saying that nor do I remember having brothers..... but I do remember seeing a boy."

 

"A boy?" I said, "what do he look like?"

 

She replied, "He looked a lot like Chen but he was much younger...... "

 

(Chen?) After when she said that, I knew that he was my next clue. (Maybe Chen is her brother........)

 

I didn't know for sure if Chen was her brother or not, so I had to get more proof. I realized that we had been talking for awhile and that we still needed to meet up with the others. I knew that when we got there, I needed to talk to Chen

 

"Well, we should meet up with the others now," I said, "they might be waiting for us."

 

"Okay," Ty said, "let's go than."

 

She grabbed onto my hand and held on to it tightly. As I locked in with her hand, we walked down the hallway than headed outside. 

 

End POV

 

-Sorry if this POV is a little boring.... but I'll try to make the next POV a little more interesting ^ ^ -

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

                       I was roaming around the lobby's hallway, looking around and trying to get my mind off of things. I was thinking about what I have seen last time, when I was stuck in the freezer. 

 

(Why did that little girl look like me and why did that boy resemble Chen so much?)

 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Suho. I bowed down at him to greet him properly than gave him a warm, bright smile.

 

"Hello Suho." I said, smiling brightly so he couldn't tell that something was wrong.

 

"Hello Ty...." Suho replied, smiling back at me. He looked like he was going to say something else but than Kris camed up and snacked me away from him.

 

Kris: "I need to talk to you."

 

I looked away from him, I didn't want to see his face and I really didn't want to deal with him right now. 

 

"But I don't want to talk to you....." I said in a harsh tone.

 

 

Kris grabbed onto my sides than said, "Look, whatever you're mad at me for.... I'm sorry. Please.... just talk to me."

 

I let out a small sigh than said, "Just because I forgave you, it doesn't mean you can just go and kiss me!"

 

Suho eyes began to widen, he pulled Kris to the side than said, "You kissed her?"

 

Kris smirked at him than said, "I told you that I wasn't going to give up on her."

 

He punched the wall besides him in anger, than he looked at Kris in his eyes. 

 

"I told you to STAY AWAY." Suho said in a stern voice.

 

As I watched them, I could see that the tension between them was rising and I really didn't want them to fight. I touched Suho's arm lightly than he looked at me.

 

I stared into his eyes and said, "Please, don't do this here~  I couldn't stand to see you guys fight."

 

Suho took in a deep breath, trying to get himself to calm down. He stepped away from Kris than he went to give me a hug. 

 

"Don't worry..... I won't do anything." he said.

 

I was really glad after hearing Suho say that. I wrapped my arms around him, than I burried my face on his chest.

 

"Good."

 

I release myself from his arms than Suho looked at Kris and said, "We'll talk sometime later..... but first, let's go meet with the others."

 

Kris sighed than said, "Okay, I'll be going first."

 

Kris walked away, leaving Suho and I alone once again. After when Kris had left, I let out a small sigh than I shooked my head.

 

(What am I going to do with you?)

 

 Suho looked at me in my eyes than he my face with his hand. 

 

"Are you okay?" he asked me in a worried voice.

 

I folded my arms together, trying to think about what to say than said, "I feel like that I should be mad at Kris for something but I can't seem to remember what for."

 

"Oh," he replied, "well, I hope that you will remember eventually."

 

 

It was quiet for a few minutes, as Suho stared into my eyes.

 

He took a deep breath than said, "Don't you remember me? We've meet before."

 

I thought about it for awhile than replied, "No. I can't remember meeting you before but you do seem familiar......."

 

"You told me that you had brothers before, do you remember that?" he asked me, waiting for a reply.

 

I folded my arms together, closing my eyes so I could think better. I stayed quiet for awhile but than I said, "No. I don't remember saying that nor do I remember having brothers..... but I do remember seeing a boy."

 

"A boy?" he said, "what do he look like?"

 

I replied, "He looked a lot like Chen but he was much younger...... "

 

Suho stayed quiet once again, the atmosphere around us was starting to get a little akward until he finally said something.

 

 

"Well, we should meet up with the others now," he said, "they might be waiting for us."

 

"Okay," I said, "let's go than."

 

Suho and I held hands together as we headed outside to meet with the others. Once we got there, we saw all the members sitting in a circle around the fire. Lay was holding his guitar and he was playing it quietly, trying to find the right melody to play. The gound were filled with lots of snacks to eat and plates for us to eat on. We looked around to see if there was an open spot for us to sit at.

 

Suho pointed at a spot next to Chen and Lay than said, "Let's sit over there."

 

I was feeling a little bad about it at first, but I later agreed and said, "Okay."

 

I sat besides Lay, while Suho sat besides me and Chen. They started to talk quietly, I noticed that Chen was looking at me for awhile but he later continued to talk to Suho. 

 

(I wonder what they are talking about?)

 

Suho looked over to Lay than he said, "Lay, can you Angel/Into Your World?"

 

Lay nodded his head, than began to strum his guitar than Suho and Chen began to sing along with everyone else.

 

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0bewParlnTQ- (EXO-K's)

or -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xdtfTcyKLvk- (EXO-M's)

 

I watched them and listened to them carefully. I admired them all for having such great voices. As I listened to Chen sing, I felt my heart beating fastly, thinking that his voice seemed so familiar........ 

 

-flashback-

 

A little girl was sitting at the piano while the boy sat besides her and he was playing a song. 

 

 "Wow! Oppa, you play so well!" the little girl said.

 

He laughed than said, "Why, thank you."

 

"Oppa~ Can you sing to me?" she asked, looking at him in the eyes.

 

"Of course." he replied. 

 

He played the piano once more but I couldn't hear any sound coming out from it. I watched him as his lips began to move but I still couldn't hear anything..... Suddenly, everything became black and my head began to hurt.

 

As I held onto my head, I let out a small shout and the pain began to worsen. 

 

Lay than stopped playing the guitar, everyone stopped singing than Suho went to walk me back to my room. As I sat on my bed, Suho sat besides me than he felt my forehead.

 

He let out a sigh of relief than said, "You don't have a fever..... that's good."

 

I rubbed my forehead in tiny circles than said, "But it hurts so much."

 

Suho let out a small smile, than he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me into a hug.

 

"I know~" he whispered in my ears, "I know what's happening to you....... but I can't tell you."

 

I looked up at him slightly, wondering what he meant about that and why he couldn't tell me.

 

Suho: "All I can say is, you need to remember. You need to remember everything that has happened to you, otherwise, you won't remember anything at all. Please remember Ty, please remember who you are because I don't want you to become like me."

 

He looked into my eyes once more than he started to lean into my face. He approached me slowly until his lips met with mine. I closed my eyes, savoring the sweet taste of him. I began to think, his lips tasted so familiar to me somehow but I couldn't remember when I had tasted them before. I thought about Suho's conversation from earlier, his words began to wonder around my mind than they replayed over and over again.

 

Suho: "Don't you remember me? We meet before."

 

End POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen's POV

 

                         All the member are sitting outside around the small bonfire, waiting for Suho and Ty to come. Kris had already came by to meet with us a few minutes ago, so now all we were doing was waiting for them. Lay started to strum his guitar a little to lighten up the mood around us while we waited. Finally, after minutes of waiting, Suho and Ty had finally shown up. They looked around us, trying to find a place to sit. Suho pointed at a spot near Lay and I than told Ty that they should sit there. While Ty sat down by Lay, Suho sat besides me and we began to talk quietly.

 

Suho: "Ty told us before that she had brothers....... it doesn't happen to be you and Xiumin is it?"

 

I was a little shocked by his question at first than I replied, "Yes, Xiumin and I did have a little sister. I'm pretty sure that Ty is our sister but I think Xiumin is still having a hard time believing."

 

Suho placed his hand on my shoulder than said, "I believe you Chen..."

 

I smiled a little than replied, "I'm glad somebody does."

 

Suho: "This may be a strange question but, do you happen to remember a boy from your past?"

 

I thought about it for awhile than said, "Yeah, I do. I remember that there was a little boy that went to the same hospital as our sister. I also remember that he helped us get reach our sister, even though we were too late..... We never got the chance to thank him because he mysteriously dissappeared......"

 

Suho than said, "That little boy, was me........"

 

My eyes began to open widely than I said, "Jeongmal?"

 

He nodded his head than said, "Yes and I know what's going on with Ty also. She doesn't remember you does she?"

 

I turned to look at Ty than I looked back at Suho. I shook my head no than replied in a sad tone, "No, she doesn't....."

 

Suho: "I may know how you can get her to remember you."

 

I looked at him than asked, "How?"

 

Suho replied, "Do you remember anything she really likes?"

 

I thought about his question for awhile than said, "She really likes music."

 

Suho clapped his hands together than said, "I got it! Because music is one thing she really liked, it should get her memory up and running again. All you need to do is sing to her or do something music related."

 

"Oh, I see."

 

Suho looked over at Lay than asked him to play Angel/Into Your World. Ty watched us in awe, listening to our angelic voices carefully and falling deep into the music. When I began to sing, I realized that Ty held onto her head and she was yelling in pain. After seeing Ty in pain, Lay stopped playing the guitar and I stopped singing. Suho walked over to her, than he carried her back into her room while everyone else sat there quietly.

 

(I wonder.......... I wonder if it worked.....)

 

After when Suho left with Ty, everyone started to talk once again than Lay played the guitar softly. I sat there quietly, as everyone began to sing and eat around the fire. I couldn't help but think about Ty and worry about her. After when we were all done with our little camp out, we put out the fire and headed back to our rooms. As I laid down on my bed, I began to think some more than I said little prayer in my head.

 

(Please...... please.... I need her to remember)

 

End POV