The Plan

Guardian

Suho's POV

 

                            It's a bright, early morning and we are all in the living room, sitting on the couch. We were all waiting for what Xiumin had to say to us. Ty was still fast asleep in Chen's and Xiumin's room, so we had to keep quiet. 

 
Xiumin whispered, "Okay guys, first of all, I apologize for making everyone come out here so early and I also want to thank you guys." 
 
 
"So, what's the news?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 
"Yeah, what's up?" Chanyeol said, in a sleepy tone.
 
 
Xiumin replied, "Well, I've been thinking about this for awhile...... Ty has helped us around alot and she's gonna stay here with us for awhile, so I think we should give her something to thank her."
 
 
Chen: "I agree with Xiumin, I think we should give her something."
 
 
"What should get her?" Lay asked.
 
 
Xiumin: "I think we should get her a bed."
 
 
"A bed?" Sehun asked.
 
 
"Well, yeah," Xiumin said.
 
 
"But we have no place to put it." D.O. said.
 
 
Xiumin: "We can put it in Suho's room."
 
 
"Oh, I see." Luhan said.
 
 
 "Wait, why his room?" Kris said, giving me a glare, making me uncomfortable.
 
 
"Yeah, why my room?" I asked in curiosity.
 
 
"Well," Xiumin said, "There's no other room available. Plus Suho, your room is big enough for another bed."
 
 
"That is true......" I said.
 
 
"Why can't she just be in my room?" Kris whined.
 
 
Xiumin said, "Because you share a room with Tao."
 
 
"Well we can just kick him out!" Kris said with his hand crossed while smirking.
 
 
"Hey!" Tao pouted.
 
 
Kai looked at Tao than said, "He's just kidding Tao. He doens't really mean it."
 
 
Xiumin: "Kris, it's not nice to say that to him. Besides, I've already made up my mind. She's sharing a room with Suho."
 
 
Kris face began to change to an angry one and he began to pout. After hearing that Ty would stay in my room, I was really happy because I got the chance to be closer to her.
 
 
"Okay," I said, "so what's the plan?"
 
 
Xiumin: "First, we need to buy a bed that will fit Ty's style and throw her a surprise party. Also, Ty can't find out what we are planning so we need somebody to distract her. While the rest of us will go buy the bed and the party supplies, Suho, I want you to distract her." 
 
 
"Me?" I asked.
 
 
Xiumin: "Well yeah, her bed is going to be in your room."
 
 
"Oh, right........." I said, my cheeks were burning red.
 
 
Xiumin: "Okay, we need to leave before Ty wakes up. When she does, Suho, make sure you take her out somewhere and keep her out of the building. Once we get everything set up, I will tell you when you guys can start heading back."
 
 
"Alright, but where do you think I should take her?" I asked.
 
 
Xiumin shrugged than replied, "That's up to you. Just think of places you would take a girl out for a date."
 
 
"A date?" I replied in shocked....
 
 
Xiumin smiled than said: "Yeah."
 
 
After when they left, I laid on the couch, waiting for Ty to wake up. I was really looking forward to spending the day with her. A huge smile came across my face, as I thought of the possible places I could take her.
 
 
(A date.............. with Ty)
 
 

End POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

 

                    I woke up from my sleep, than sat up on Chen's bed. I got up to get ready than I went to meet the guys. I knew that they didn't have any schedules today, so I had the whole day with them. I was really excited to greet them all but when I got to the living room, all I saw was Suho.

 
"Where is everybody?" I asked.
 
 
Suho: "Oh, they all had to go do something but they'll be back soon."
 
 
"Oh," I replied, "well I'll just wait till they get back than."
 
 
"No!" Suho yelled, causing to put me in shock.
 
 
"I mean...... let's go somewhere. They're gonna be out for awhile." Suho said with his cheeks burning red from embrassment.
 
 
"Alright," I said, "where are we going?"
 
 
"That's a secret." Suho replied, with a smile.
 
 
"Okay," I chuckled, "then let's go."
 
 
Suho went to gather our stuff, holding a basket with with one hand and placing a blanket on his shoulder. I held out my hand, than he grabbed onto it leading me out the building. We keep on walking and walking, until we finally reached the beach. 
 
 
"Here we are." Suho said.
 
 
"The beach?" I said, "but I'm not dressed for the beach."
 
 
Suho chuckled than said, "Relax, we're not going in the water. We're having a pinic."
 
 
He laid down the blanket, than he placed the basket in the middle of it. After when he was done with that, we sat down than began to eat. I took a bit out of each piece of food than I became full. After when we were done eating, Suho and I began to talk.
 
 
"This was nice." I said with a smile.
 
 
Suho: "I'm glad you enjoyed it."
 
 
I chuckled than said, "I just wished you packed drinks though."
 
 
"WHAT?" Suho said in shock while looking in the basket. 
 
 
"Awe, I totally forgot.........." Suho replied in a sad tone.
 
 
"It's okay," I replied, "we can go get drinks back at the building. Let's go back there."
 
 
"Wait!" Suho said, "I still have more places to take you."
 
 
"Oh?" I said, "so where are we going?"
 
 
Suho replied, "We can go to the cafe where we first met. I mean, it's not far from here plus we can just buy drinks there."
 
 
"Okay," I said with a smile, "let's go than."
 
 
We rolled up the blanket than we got rid of the basket that was filled with trash. Suho carried the blanket on his shoulder, than we walked out of the sand. When we were out of the sand, we took off our shoes to get rid of the sand out our shoes. After we got the sand out, we put our shoes back on than walked to the cafe. We came across to the road, stopping for the cars as they passed by. Once the road was clear, we began to cross over. From the distance, I could smell rubber burning and the sounds of screeching. My eyes opened wide after realizing what it was. I grabbed onto Suho, hugging him tightly. 
 
 
"SUHO, LOOK OUT!"
 
 

End POV