There for You

Guardian

 

-Hey guys! Just letting you know that this update is going to be a little long, but I hope you guys read it all and I hope you will like it! ^ ^ I love you guys all<3-

 

Your POV

 

                     After realizing that I was stuck in the freezer, I began to panic like crazy. I pound on the door over and over again, hoping that someone would hear me. I called out for Kris and Chen's name again and again, telling them to open the door. My chest began to cave in, turning into one big knot, it became harder to breath. I gasped for air, breathing in and breathing out but I began to cough viciously.  The room began to spin around, my head became light and I began to see things. I saw sudden flashs of a shelf filled with icecream bins and a little girl. I saw the little girl reaching for an icecream bin, standing on her tippy toes than she finally reached it. Suddenly, there was another flash and I saw a little boy standing in front of the girl. The boy took the icecream bin from her hands, than he ran off towards the door leaving her stuck inside. My head was aching in pain, my chest was hurting like crazy, but I still tried to call for help. 

 

"Ch......." I tried to say but than I got another flash. I saw a little girl sitting by the piano and there was a boy with black hair sitting besides her. Their faces were blurry at first, but than I saw that the little girl looked like me and the boy looked alot like Chen. 

 

"Oppa~" I yelled, "please open the door....."

 

Moments later, the door began to open and I saw Kris standing by the door. I ran over to him than gave him a hug, happy that I was finally out of that horrible death trap. My eyes began to be filled with water than tears ran down my face and I began to cry. 

 

"Please, don't leave me in there ever again....."

 

Kris held onto me tightly to comfort me and he said, "I'm sorry....... I'm so sorry Ty...."

 

Kris: "I did what you told me, I hope your happy Chen...."

 

After hearing what Kris said, I removed myself from him than I looked at Chen.

 

"Ch....... Chen? You told him to do this?" I asked him, I was feeling a little hurt, "why?"

 

Chen didn't say a word, he kept quiet for a long time until he finally left the room. After when Chen left, Kris looked at me than he started to apologize. 

 

"I hope you can forgive me Ty....," he said, "I didn't want to do it at first but I was afraid if I didn't, Chen would do something to hurt you."

 

I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say to Kris. I was angry at him and Chen than Kris wiped my tears away. He held onto my face than he looked into my eyes. 

 

"I'm so, so, so sorry." he said, "I won't do anything to hurt you ever again....... I promise. I'll stay by your side to protect you."

 

I realized that Kris was truly sorry, I let out a small sniffle, gave him a hug than said, "I forgive you Kris."

 

He looked down at me, smiling slightly..... I tried to pull away from the hug but he pulled me back in than held onto my face. As I looked at him, my eyes were widen in shock, surprised by his sudden gesture. I didn't know what he was planning to do but I was a frighten. He leaned into my face closely, I closed my eyes, waiting for him to do something. As I felt his lips touch against my lips, my heart began to drop. My head began to spin around and around fastly, I became confused and fustrated at him. After when he released from the kiss, he looked at me and he was smiling brightly. 

 

He took out a small breath than said, "I love you Ty....."

 

My heart began to beat faster and faster, as my brain tried to process what had just happen. I was so angry at him for some reason, wondering why did he did that and wondering what he was thinking. I wanted to do something, I wanted to hit him or yell at him but deep down in my heart, I couldn't do it. Suddenly, I felt the boat came to stop.

 

Announcer: "We have arrived at Jeju Island. All passagers please exit the boat."

 

End POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Suho's POV

 

                         We have finally reached to Jeju Island and I was ready to leave the boat. I ran out of the boat as quickly as possible than I looked around to see the beautiful scenery. While we waited for all the members to come out, I saw Kris walking besides Ty and saw that she didn't look very happy. Kris tried to grab onto her hand but Ty snatched it away from him than began to walk away. Ty walked by me than she stopped in her tracks and looked at me. Her facial expression didn't look happy at all and I was wondering what was going on with her. 

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

Ty let out a small sigh than said, "No.... I'm mad but I don't know why I'm mad."

 

I smiled at her than said, "Would you like to take a walk with me? It'll get your mind off of things."

 

She nodded her head than said, "Yeah, I would like that."

 

"Okay," I chuckled, "we'll go after when we finish unpacking at our hotel rooms."

 

We all headed to the hotel, Chen checked us all in, than we all went into our rooms. After when we were done unpacking, I waited outside for Ty so we could go on our walk. After a few minutes of waiting, Ty finally came out of the hotel and met up with me. I greeted her with a warm smiled than we began to walk around the island. We looked around at the beautiful seneray that was nearby, I began to shutter because I could hear the sound of roaring waters nearby. Ty followed the sound and I followed behind her slowly, tembling in fear

 

Ty gasped than said, "WOW! A waterfall!" 

 

My eyes opened up widely after seeing how close we were to the water. My heart began to pound furiously, it became hard to breath, and I became more frightened. I began to gasp for air than I breathed in and out slowly but I started to cough. 

 

Ty looked at me with worried eyes than said, "Are you okay Suho?"

 

I smiled slightly to tell that I was fine but suddenly, I began to hear that voice in my head again. It was screaming louder and louder, as it echoed through my head than I covered my ears. Covering my ears didn't do much because I could still hear it and I fell onto my knees, crying in pain. 

 

"SUHO!" Ty shouted, she held onto me helping me stand up. 

 

My coughing became more louder and they became more violent. 

 

"Let's get you back to the hotel," she said. 

 

She helped me walked back to our hotel rooms as my hand was placed around her shoulder. Once we got to the hotel, she helped me entered the room than she laid me onto my bed. She felt my forehead with her right hand and she let out a gasp.

 

"You're burning up!" she said, in a very worried voice.

 

She went to get a cold, wet towel than she placed it on my head. 

 

"There~" Ty said, "that should do it. You should rest now Suho."

 

I smiled at her than said, "Thankyou Ty."

 

She smiled back at me than replied, "Your welcome. I'm always here whenever you need me."

 

I closed my eyes slowly, than I began to rest. Thoughts roamed around my mind, than images started to flash in my head. 

 

-dream/flashback-

 

I saw the boy in the river again, he was calling out for help as usual. No one came to help him, there was no one around to help him. His face was much more closer than usual and it was no longer blurry. After seeing the boy's face, I realized that he looked alot like me. I saw that he was washed up on to a near by shore and some couple found him. Suddenly, I saw the boy again but this time, he was at a hospital and he was alive. I saw him roam around the hospital, looking for something to do and he ran into a girl but I couldn't see her face. I could tell that she was very skinny and she looked well. 

 

"Oh, hello." she said.

 

The boy bowed at her slighty than said, "Hello."

 

"So, what are you in here for?" she asked.

 

The boy replied, "Umm, I got really sick after drowning in the river....... I was lucky that somebody found me."

 

"Oh....." she said in a sad voice, "I'm sorry to hear that."

 

"It's okay," the boy replied, "what about you? Why are you here? You don't look that bad."

 

She giggled than said, "Thanks, I guess. I'm here because...... well I got sick for being in the cold so long but the doctors said that I'm getting better."

 

"That's good," the boy replied, "when do you get to leave?"

 

"They said that I could leave tomorrow!" she replied, happily, "I'm so happy! I can't wait to see my oppas and my parents."

 

She let out a small cough than the boy asked, "Are you okay?"

 

She nodded her head than said, "I'm fine, I'm just still a little sick I guess."

 

"Wait here," he said to her, than he went to the soda machine and bought some juice. 

 

He gave it to her than said, "Here, have this. It'll make you feel better."

 

She took the juice than smiled at him slightly and said, "Thankyou! I should get back to my room before the nurses freak out."

 

He chuckled slightly than said, "Me too. I guess this may be the last time I see you."

 

She let out another small cough than said, "I'm not so sure about that. Btw, what's your name?"

 

"I'm Suho," the boy said, "and you?"

 

She replied, "My name's Tae Yuri, but you can call me Ty."

 

-end of dream/flashback-

 

End POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Xiumin's POV

 

                         After when we arrived to the island and checked into our hotel, we all went to unpack our stuff in our rooms. After when we were done with that, everyone went to relax and do everything that they wanted. I wanted to stay in the room because all I really wanted to do was rest and play some video games. Chen had just got done unpacking his things, making sure everything was neat and organized. After when he was done, he started to leave the room than he looked back at me.

 

Chen: "I'm gonna get something to eat. You want to come?"

 

I shook my head than replied, "No thanks, I'm fine."

 

"Okay," Chen said, "I'm leaving now."

 

After he left the room, I began to start my video game than my stomach began to growl. I really didn't want to go buy anything to eat, so I decide to leave the room and catch up with Chen. I found him in the hallway and I saw that he was with Ty. Ty looked angry at him, Chen held onto her and tried to comfort her but she walked away from him. She stormed out of the hotel in angry, Chen stood there quietly. I walked over to him, than placed my hand onto his shoulder. 

 

"Hey, let's go back to the room." 

 

Chen nodded his head than we headed back to the room. As Chen laid down on his bed, he was quiet, so quiet that it was starting to bug me.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked him, worried.

 

He let out a small sigh, than small tears were falling down from his eyes. 

 

Chen: "She forgot about me Xiumin......... she just forgot me."

 

I looked at him with a confused look than said, "What do you mean about that?"

 

Chen: "I mean.... she doens't remember anything about us. HER BROTHERS."

 

I let out a small sigh, I placed a hand on his shoulder than said, "Chen, I.... I think....."

 

"I'M NOT GOING CRAZY! I know that she's our sister, I'M SURE OF IT!" he yelled on the top of our lungs.

 

"I believe you Chen," I said to him, "I mean, you were much closer to her than I was."

 

Chen chuckled lightly than said, "Yeah..... I loved her."

 

"I loved her also," I replied, "but I could never be close to her. I regret it sometimes."

 

"Hey," he said, "you were still a pretty good oppa. We weren't close at first remeber?"

 

"Yeah," I replied, "I remember it very well."

 

I remember the day that Chen and I first met. The truth was, Chen and I weren't true blood brothers, we were half brothers. One day, my father fell in love with mother and they got married. Months later, my parent got divorced when I was really young. Sometime later, my father remarried to Chen's mom and months later, Chen was born. As we grew up together, we didn't like each other very much. Much later, our little sister Tae Yuri was born. As she grew older, Chen and her had became close. Chen took care of her, feed her, played with her, and did everything he could for her. I was a little shy getting to know her at first, I was afraid that I wouldn't be a very good brother to her. I would usually watch Chen as he became closer and closer to her. Chen and I were starting middle school, so we couldn't see Tae Yuri very much. Because of middle school, Chen and I were able to bond as Chen defend me from a bully. Chen got in trouble of course and our father had to pick up us from the school. We got in so much trouble, but after when our father found our sister in the freezer, we got in more trouble. She had to be taken to hospital immediatly, our mother was crying and our father was angry at himself. After when Ty got sick, that is when I got closer to her. I took care of her as much as I could, I helped Chen out whenever he told me to. Because our parents weren't rich, we had to come up with a way to raise money. Chen and I formed a little band, once we were getting popular, our father found out and forbid us to play music. Since than, Chen and I had to find other ways to raise money. We secretly continue to play music and got alot out from it. Eventually, our father found out about us putting out music and he punished us. He seperated us from our sister, saying that we weren't worthy enough to be claimed as her brothers. We still tried to see Tae Yuri as much as we could, taking care of her and making sure she would get better. There were somedays that the doctors told us that she could finally go home but they always overlooked something and she would had to stay in the hospital. One day, the doctor came by than told us that she wouldn't be able to make it. Suddenly, our parents walked through the door, than saw us in the room with her. Our father moved us out of the way, than proceed to take her away from us. We did our best to stop him but he stronger than us and he left the room, with her in his hands. We never saw her after that day...... ever since than, we had a hard time dealing with our lost. I knew that Chen would had a harder time dealing with it and I think that he still was. I held onto his hand tightly, letting him know that I was there from him and that I would always be there for him.

 

(Even though, I didn't get the chance to be a good oppa for her........ I can still be a good hyung to you)

 

End POV