Signing of Contract

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Signing of Contract*

 

You shoved your hands from L’s grip and stopped from walking. L spun around and looked at you. “Do you want me to carry you?” he asked with a smile.

You frowned, “Mwoh!?” L instantly carried you bridal style. “Yah, what are you doing! Put me down!” You kept whining on his arms and puching his hard chest.

“If you don’t stop, I’ll kiss you.” Your eyes shot wide open as you covered your mouth. “That’s it.” He continued to walk while carrying you. You glanced up, *I don’t know why this guy picked me, I’m a new student!*

He sat you down at the chair; you two were at the messy room. It’s full of trash with so many magazines, CDs, a Television set and DVDs. It’s like an entertainment room with full of garbage.

“What are we doing here?” You asked. L took a paper and ball pen out. He tossed it to you.

 “L’s Enslavement Contract!? I will not sign that!” you crossed your arms.

“Ms. Kwon, if you don’t sign this you will be kicked out from this school.” He calmly said.

“Why is there’s such a thing like this contract in the first place!?”

“We could easily kick you out from this school. Our maknae, SungJong practically owns this school. So it would be just a snap to kcik you out. It’s for only one semester, and the other Infinite member will pick next semester.” He explained.

You have no choice, if you get kicked out from this school, your Aun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter