NO!~~~~

My Secret Prince is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*NO!~~~~*

 

It was Saturday night, still your Aunt haven’t return from her Important-thing-to do thing. You started cooking your dinner when you heard a loud BAM upstairs. You opened your room and see there’s no changes.

You slowly closed your door when you heard that loud BAM again. Your eyes widen to see L knocking at the window of your room. You walked to your window.

“What are you doing here?” you asked, but still not opening the window of your room.

“Let me in, I’m freezing!” L’s lips chattered. You shook your head and closed the curtains. Accidentally, the branch L standing at broke. You heard another bam, and this time it’s louder and it made you nervous.

You opened your window to see L lying at the ground. You hurriedly ran downstairs and went to L who was wincing because of pain.  “Are you alright?” you softly touched him.

“Ahh~ my back.” You covered your mouth to see scratches on his face and arms.

“Can you stand?” you anxiously asked. “I-I think so.” L replied.

“Let’s go inside.” You carefully put his one arm around your neck and surround your other arm around his waist. L smiled and rested his head on yours. “Are you alright?” L shook his head.

You let him sat down at your couch. You went to the kitchen to get your first-aid kid and ran back to him. You wiped his dirty arms with cold cloth first. “You’re Aunt, what if she saw us?”

You put so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter